Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

VOTE FOR THE BEST RAPPER ON FOOTBALLS FUTURE
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  

WHOS CAN SPIT THE HOTTEST FIRE
sanfran raiders fan
2%
 2%  [ 3 ]
deeluxx3
26%
 26%  [ 29 ]
totty
26%
 26%  [ 29 ]
totty
26%
 26%  [ 29 ]
OAKTOWN OG
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
OAKTOWN OG
8%
 8%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 108

Author Message
NYFootballFan72


Joined: 04 Apr 2006
Posts: 1947
Location: Middletown,NY
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: VOTE FOR THE BEST RAPPER ON FOOTBALLS FUTURE Reply with quote

Not like twinkle twinkle or anything like that but some hat stuff. Like for a rap or somehting. I want to see what you guys got.
_________________


:...Live In Peace Or Rest In It...:


Last edited by NYFootballFan72 on Fri Apr 28, 2006 5:57 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 15762
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=615701&sid=fe12038269b142c44af3bfff71d40678#615701
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 73772
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

100's of 'em here:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28522&highlight=clan
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 15762
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
100's of 'em here:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=28522&highlight=clan


I need to make my way over there again. The muse will roll and the rhymes shall flow.
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 73772
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there's a football fan from new yawk named #72,
he wants to hear our best raps and see what we can do.
HiFi thinks he do rhyme, but to me, they come off sour.
for the best poets on the forum, the vikes have the power.

we made it through losin' moss, we traded away our all-pro pep.
we watched onterrio smith pizz it all away, what a lousy schlep.
we endured a scandalous boat party, full of strippers and jiggly ho's.
what's next on our agenda, ain't nobody really knows.

we got a new coach, a new owner, prob'ly a water boy too.
we got the same ugly cheerleaders though, what we gonna do?
those girls just don't give the fans a rise, they do nothin' for us all.
i say fire the whole lot of 'em, and find some fine womens at the mall.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oaktownOG


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 21773
Location: Dave's Not Here, Man.
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does it have to be about football?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 15762
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
there's a football fan from new yawk named #72,
he wants to hear our best raps and see what we can do.
HiFi thinks he do rhyme, but to me, they come off sour.
for the best poets on the forum, the vikes have the power.

we made it through losin' moss, we traded away our all-pro pep.
we watched onterrio smith pizz it all away, what a lousy schlep.
we endured a scandalous boat party, full of strippers and jiggly ho's.
what's next on our agenda, ain't nobody really knows.

we got a new coach, a new owner, prob'ly a water boy too.
we got the same ugly cheerleaders though, what we gonna do?
those girls just don't give the fans a rise, they do nothin' for us all.
i say fire the whole lot of 'em, and find some fine womens at the mall.


And I use to look up to you like a papa-
when they find your body I'll say you're a purple smurf to the coppa'.
Vikes fans are quite okay, but they need to see the light of day-
the Raiders rule, and that's the only way.

See how lame my rhymes float around,
when all you do is put me down?
Back to the drawing board, I shall leave,
When I return you won't know what's up my sleeve.
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
vike daddy


Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

Joined: 12 Mar 2005
Posts: 73772
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HiFi wrote:
And I use to look up to you like a papa-
when they find your body I'll say you're a purple smurf to the coppa'.
Vikes fans are quite okay, but they need to see the light of day-
the Raiders rule, and that's the only way.

See how lame my rhymes float around,
when all you do is put me down?
Back to the drawing board, I shall leave,
When I return you won't know what's up my sleeve.


you call that good? you call that talkin' smack?
i guess i gotta rev it up and give you anotha' whack.
HiFi, my man, you're seein' nothin' but raidah silver and black,
i'm tryin' to show you glory is purple, and get you back on track.

how can any fan think it rocks to live in a deep dark Hole?
and just 'cuz you wear some spikes, it's still the home to a mole.
you guys play 16 games, but have to put up with loss after loss.
and da only buzz you gots is an 'ol vike named randy moss.
_________________


Webmaster wrote:
Can we knock off all the nonsense and stick to football?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HiFi


Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)
Joined: 07 Jan 2006
Posts: 15762
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

vike daddy wrote:
you call that good? you call that talkin' smack?
i guess i gotta rev it up and give you anotha' whack.
HiFi, my man, you're seein' nothin' but raidah silver and black,
i'm tryin' to show you glory is purple, and get you back on track.

how can any fan think it rocks to live in a deep dark Hole?
and just 'cuz you wear some spikes, it's still the home to a mole.
you guys play 16 games, but have to put up with loss after loss.
and da only buzz you gots is an 'ol vike named randy moss.


Your team wears purple - my grandmother dresses the same,
whoever designed those jerseys deserves a world of blame.
You play in a dome, while we play on dirt;
are the Vikings afraid that they might get hurt?

Your team prances onto the field, it is no surprise,
since courtesy pats on the butt replace the high-fives.
The team might do well, maybe Zygi has a plan,
but it still won't change a thing until the roster has a real man.
_________________
What came first? The misery or the music?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jetsfan4life51


Joined: 12 Jan 2006
Posts: 32685
Location: lawn guy land
PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i'll be rappin, i'll be cappin, i'll be tappin, i'll be flappin, i'll be happen...ing, ding, bing, wing.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oaktownOG


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 21773
Location: Dave's Not Here, Man.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i throw it down for the coast that i love the most
cuz i was westside born and ima westside die
and when i smoke that california chronic i get westside high


oh shizzle
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
deeluxx3


Hot Shot Crew
Joined: 14 Mar 2006
Posts: 13018
Location: Chicago/Mizzou
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok this is a lil old stuff but i was bored

yea im from the burbs but lets be honest/
i canrap and u cant that y u aint on this/
arrogant yea but not that tough/
not that tough dont wear Ice and stuff/
but most dudes only chains are handcuffs/
now to yaself dont be lyin/
that i aint supplyin the hot tracks/
cuz im tired of tryin now to sound wack/
now im thru with this now imma quit/
wanna read a good rap well this is it

yea its OK i guess 6/10 i rate it
_________________

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
sanfranraidersfan


Joined: 18 May 2005
Posts: 7057
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oaktownOG wrote:
i throw it down for the coast that i love the most
cuz i was westside born and ima westside die
and when i smoke that california chronic i get westside high


oh shizzle

damn- that's off the hizzle,
but check out my rhymes- foshizzle,
my name is Paul,
I am not tall,
but I dominate the bay,
so 49er fans get out of my way
or I'll hunt you down,
and put you in a cell with some Broncos fans,
they don't have any tans,
because their from colorado, in the middle of nowhere,
but i'm from cali, so say a prayer,
because we in Paul-town and I don't care,
so lets just see how you fare

ohhhhhhh- take that, rewind it back!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Mossburg


Most Valuable Poster (4th Ballot)
Joined: 02 Jan 2005
Posts: 43242
Location: Straight Cash Inc. Headquarters
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 2:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I ain't got no time to write no rhymes mutha*****s. Razz
_________________
Equal Opportunity Hater

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies, and statistics." -Mark Twain
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
oaktownOG


Joined: 16 Mar 2006
Posts: 21773
Location: Dave's Not Here, Man.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mossburg wrote:
I ain't got no time to write no rhymes mutha*****s. Razz



but you clearly got time to throw down a post
so ima show you how to make the most of your time
and by that- i mean i wont write your rhyme for ya
i rep the raiders straight outta california
silver and black i'm bleedin
on broncos fans hearts i'm feedin
i'm runnin on empty but i'm goin about a 100 miles an hour
art shell is the new toughest coach its no longa bill cowher
i jumped on the walter wagon cuz the kid can slang the ball
once we give him a fat contract he'll buy the mall
him and randy be flashin straight cash homie
i'm the king in this thread y'all can try and dethrone me
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Page 1 of 9

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group