Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

2007 FULL 1st Round - w/ SuperBowl Prediction & 06' AWAR
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

How Would You Rank This Draft?
Great! Thank You!
24%
 24%  [ 14 ]
Great Effort ... But Not too Impressed
38%
 38%  [ 22 ]
You Are a Jerk & Need to find a New Hobby
36%
 36%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 57

jetsfan4life51

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

no way Browns pick first and i love the Jets pick if they r in that situation(they have an easy sched).

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the rams would definetly take Poz in my mind we would then have VERY good LBs but it is a great pick either way

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

scar988 wrote:
TTitanFAN32 wrote:
scar988 wrote:
Quote:
#25. The Hot-Lanta Falcons Select ...Marcus Thomas DT Florida

Thomas is a 290 pound under tackle. a thing we have 2 of in Rod Coleman and Johnathan Babineaux. I think Atlanta woudl get Rouse or Zbikowski there since we didn't draft a S this year or last eyar and have no depth behind Crocker and Milloy unless they are UDFA's.

if they drafted Rouse then they would be starting 3 out of 4 DBs on there team that came out of Virginia Tech Shocked i would really be pissed then because all of my favorite players go to the Falcons

Hall and JWill have already went there and they were both of my fav players and if Rouse did as well then i would be going crazy

you would be mad but Atlanta fans woudl love it. Rouse is a ball hawk and fits in wit hAtlanta perfectly. add in that Chris Crocker went to the Same HS as DeAngelo Hall and you have a secondary that is entirely Virginia Based.

ya Rouse is tough and will help out any team that he goes to......hopefully the Titans find some way to get him

either being a very good team next year or flying up the draft boards to where we are able to take him with a high pick in the draft

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Browns would probably take A-Pete in that situation, and they deffinetly wont be at #1....good jets pick but i dont think he will fall that far

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the Cowboys selecting their RT of the future. With Fabini signing a two year deal, Brown wouldn't have to start in year 1. Nice pick.
89kcfan

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I gotta say I love KC's placement along with the SB MVP....hopefully it'll come true.

And did you have Teddy Ginn Jr. going anywhere in there? If he's there, I bet KC takes a long look at him.

Gotta applaud that you're doing it so early.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If the Browns indeed end up with the 1st pick, the reason would have to be the complete unraveling of Charlie Frye. If that is what you're thinking, then the pick is excellent.

It is highly dubious to select the Browns as the first team picking in the draft.

A short list of players you'll be seeing in Brown and Orange next year for the first time:

Kellen Winslow (practically a rookie)
Willie McGinest
Ted Washington
LeCharles Bentley
Joe Jurevicius
Kevin Shaffer (LT from the #1 rushing offense in the NFL)
Kamerion Wimbley
D'Qwell Jackson
Travis Wilson
Jerome Harrison
Lawrence Vickers

Now tell me how with all that new talent, the Browns end up the worst team in football.

Thomas5737 wrote:
In my sexy opinion.
NateDawg

Most Valuable Poster (3rd Ballot)
PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are out of your mind if you think the Browns are going to have the first pick of the draft.

And, if they did, I still think they would go with Adrian Peterson over Brady Quinn. That is, unless a young Herschel Walker sprouts out of Phil Savage's ass this year. Let's not forget that Droughns will be 28 this year and 29 next year.

Brady Quinn has some promise in the NFL, but I don't see the Browns taking him over Peterson regardless. If AD has a bad, injury plagued year, that's a different story. If he's healthy and runs well though, he's the #1 pick of the draft in any scenario unless the team with the #1 pick already has a great young back. Peterson is the best pure running-back prospect in years.

Regardless, Frye is at least good enough with the talent on this team to finish in the lower-middle of the pack at the very least. Heck, we had the 12 pick with last years talent.
ftn49

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No sidney rice? he is a redshirt sophmore this year so he will be draft eligable in 07 and I would rather have him for the niners instead of jarrett.
ditchdigger

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NateDawg wrote:
You are out of your mind if you think the Browns are going to have the first pick of the draft.

And, if they did, I still think they would go with Adrian Peterson over Brady Quinn. That is, unless a young Herschel Walker sprouts out of Phil Savage's ass this year. Let's not forget that Droughns will be 28 this year and 29 next year.

Brady Quinn has some promise in the NFL, but I don't see the Browns taking him over Peterson regardless. If AD has a bad, injury plagued year, that's a different story. If he's healthy and runs well though, he's the #1 pick of the draft in any scenario unless the team with the #1 pick already has a great young back. Peterson is the best pure running-back prospect in years.

Regardless, Frye is at least good enough with the talent on this team to finish in the lower-middle of the pack at the very least. Heck, we had the 12 pick with last years talent.

That's all you had to say.

Thomas5737 wrote:
In my sexy opinion.
The Gmen10

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants at 31, nice i would love 32 to thought.. Laughing

very solid pick
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 2:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only way that the Browns end up with the first pick is to have a complete and total meltdown by Frye. I don't see it happening but of course that is the only way that picking both first and going after Quinn would ever happen. Frankly I think that is a leap and it makes it really difficult for me to give any credit to this at all.
Mr.Rodgers

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie Frye is the future of that team and is turning out to be one of the steals of last years draft no way the pick another qb.

give the ravens brohm, no way they pass him, we need a quarterback that is not retarded
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The lions wont take a Safety because we took bullocks in the 2nd round this year and he will start at FS, and we have kennedy at SS.
ReadySetDraft

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

89kcfan wrote:
I gotta say I love KC's placement along with the SB MVP....hopefully it'll come true.

And did you have Teddy Ginn Jr. going anywhere in there? If he's there, I bet KC takes a long look at him.

Gotta applaud that you're doing it so early.

First, Thank you.

More Importantly... Teddy Ginn Jr. At first I felt that he wouldn't come out of school this season. Why would he voluntarily join one of the best WR draft classes in years, when he could stay in school for another year...right? But then I realized that Troy Smith his QB at Ohio State will be graduating this season...so it seems likely that he would just go pro, the timing would seem right. If Teddy Ginn Jr. is reading this, YOU NEED TO STAY IN SCHOOL ANOTHER YEAR... FOR THE MONEY!!! In 2008 you will be in the top 2 WRs taken in the draft...this season you are behind Calvin Johnson, Dwayne Jarrett, Samardzia, Steve Smith, and maybe even Caldwell...and Rice if he comes out early...

But say Ginn Jr has a great season, and a great combine I would have him as the 4th WR taken in the draft to the JAGUARS at 24. But he would be TOP 15 even 10 in 2008.

But I am still on the Fence as to IF he will come out, Santonio Holmes did the right thing in coming out last season...he wouldn't have been a 1st round pick if he was in this draft class.

The Under-Classmen that I expect to stay in school for another year...

Marshawn Lynch [RB, California]
Sidney Rice [WR, South Carolina]
Lawrence Jackson [DE, Southern California]
Buster Davis [ILB, Florida State]
Brandon Siler [OLB, Florida]
Greg Olsen [TE, Miami FL]

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: