Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Request: SNL skit of "DaSuperfans" when Ditka left

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:11 pm    Post subject: Request: SNL skit of "DaSuperfans" when Ditka left Reply with quote

I have been able to find a few video and audio clips of the Satuday Night Live skit of "Da Superfans" from the early 90s, but they then ran a special one when Ditka became head coach of the Saints in the late 90s. I found that particular episode to be an unbelievable classic.

In this skit, Chris Farley's character went into shock and was hospitalized. His brain was mentally stuck in the year 1985. Another character was only able to partially accept the decision. He had a custom made jersey with half Saint colors and half Chicago Bear colors. He also measured the distance between New Orleans and Chicago and set up a tent exactly equidistant between the two cities. He was careful to spend half the time on each side of the line so as to not offend either party.

As you can tell, even though I've only seen the episode once (or maybe twice) I would love to see it again; unfortunately, that clip did not make any of the Best of SNL's that have been released so I am wondering if anyone out there in cyberspace has a copy of the click. Please let me know! Thanks.
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In all my searching I've only come across three of them... the one with Jordan when Farley does his bulls dance (daaaaaaaaaaa bulls, da bulls, da bulls, da bulls, da bulls, da bulls, da bulls, da bulls, da bulls,)... and two other ones that aren't anything special. Never found the one your talking about but I would love to see it too if anyone can dig it up.

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 9:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i remeber this one, i will spend the night looking but i doubt i will turn it up.

The Future of the Rams
UcantTOUCHthis

PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 11:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im just wondering where did u find some video and audio clips of this. I have looked everywhere for some videos for a long while now but i cant find any.

Thanks Ocho Cinco for the sig!!!
packerfan466230

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Couldn't find anything, but you might want to ask these guys: http://archive.tivocommunity.com/tivo-vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=138577

Create an account and ask. Then delete your account- try it out.

=
NyViKiNg4 wrote:
You guys are lames man.

NyViKiNg4 wrote:
Focker out.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: