Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DJ

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crackers445

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:33 pm    Post subject: DJ Reply with quote

Do you think that he will still be around at the 7th pick. I really hope so. If we sign him I think we will have one of the best defensives in the league.
slackerboyjonny

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Based on just his raw ability, I highly doubt he would be available with the #7 pick. There are too many teams that would want a playmaking linebacker that draft in front of us. (Browns, Bears, Titans) And I am sure there are some that probably are willing to trade up to get him. So our best chance of getting him is probably trading up to assure that we will get him. It will come at a cost, but personally, I think it would be worth it.
missingmoss

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot of mocks have him going to Cleveland. If you read the forums of every team picking ahead of us they all are hoping he is there for them. The Browns, Bears, Bucs, and Titans fans all seem to be hoping he ends up with their team. Kiper has him going 8th, but I don't see any chance of him getting by the Vikes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: