Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

niners 1st and 2nd round picks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aceyalone

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:28 pm    Post subject: niners 1st and 2nd round picks Reply with quote

im telling you guys... the 49ers are going to somehow trade lloyd for a pick or a defensive player.

but with 1st pick there going to draft...Mike Williams.. and the 2nd round pick they will take McPherson... and if that doesn't work out, there going to draft Leinart with the 1st pick in 2006's draft...
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Montana168

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i agree with the mike williams part, he is what the team needs , a next (yes im going to say it) the next jerry rice. not a speed WR, but knows how to run perfect routes.

about the lloyd trade, i think we would only get a 3rd rounder at best for him. and lloyd is worth a lot more to the team than just a 3rd rounder.

about mcphearson, top of the 2nd is waaay too high for him. we will hopefully take a FS or an OG at the 1st pick of the 2nd. another possibility there is kicker mike nugent, we lost peterson to the falcons as a restricted FA. i think the 1st pick of the 2nd is a stretch for nugent so hopefully we trade up our 3rd rounder and maybe 4th or 5th to get nugent.
Mr. Brightside

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Williams isn't going to be the first WR takin unless he runs the 4.45 he thought he would. Braylon is faster, has bigger hands (I read that somewhere, I'll try and find the link) and he is 6'3.5". If we take a WR number one it will be Braylon, people need to stop with this Williams #1 nonsense.
MNorona

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

braylon, in case you didn't know, can't catch...i've seen him drop way too many easy passes...mike williams on the other hand is rediculous...remember that one handed grab 2 years ago??? that was amazing
aceyalone

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i am a huge usc fan and i saw all of their college games for the past 3 years... and i know mike williams catches everything and anything thrown in his direction with ease... as for braylon edwards, he does make some spectacular catches but he chokes when no one is covering him.. i mean this year he missed a 4th down and 6 yard catch with less than a minute remaining in the game and he was wide open, and could have taken it an extra 20-25 yards after the catch, but he chokes under pressure, so to tell me that edwards is better than williams... Don't think so buddy.
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Chrissooner49er

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 10:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, gentlemen! I am really weary of people trying to push Edwards over Williams. Look what Williams did in JUST TWO YEARS! It's amazing: 176 catches, 2,000+ yards and 30 TDs!!!!!!!!!!! Williams is ready, Edwards had better get that way. Braylon has not proven he can make the catch when needed.
nor*cal09

PostPosted: Wed Mar 09, 2005 5:07 pm    Post subject: Re: niners 1st and 2nd round picks Reply with quote

aceyalone wrote:
im telling you guys... the 49ers are going to somehow trade lloyd for a pick or a defensive player.

but with 1st pick there going to draft...Mike Williams.. and the 2nd round pick they will take McPherson... and if that doesn't work out, there going to draft Leinart with the 1st pick in 2006's draft...

How rediculous is this is anyone actually buying this crap Lloyd is not going to be tradedMike Williams will not be the 1st pick this Mcpherson thing is getting way out of hand I mean the guy is a 3rd rounder for sure.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Francisco 49ers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: