Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Draft Grades
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
 
Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
BigD31


Joined: 06 Dec 2004
Posts: 1382
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Draft Grades Reply with quote

Mario Williams (Travis Johnson last year)
DeMeco Ryans
Eric Winston
Charles Spencer

In my opinion Kupiac has FINALLY solidified both the offensive and defensive lines for the Texans.

I think Texans have the #1 draft

#2 Patriots
#3 Cardinal
#4 Packers
#5 49'ers


All three are A's.

Cowboys...C.


What do you think?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
azazaz7


Joined: 21 Oct 2004
Posts: 7154
Location: Dublin, Ireland
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Texans are having a great draft. Ryans, Winston and Spencer all get an A+ from me while Williams gets a B+. Having said that, any team drafting #1 overall in a draft class this deep should be getting a great bunch of players. The Texans have merely lived up to what they were supposed to do.
_________________


Last edited by azazaz7 on Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
5416


Joined: 21 Mar 2006
Posts: 592
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 8:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bears- F
they got two special teamers and then get a guy which they dont need who has anger and is a drunkard.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

5416 wrote:
Bears- F
they got two special teamers and then get a guy which they dont need who has anger and is a drunkard.


good question i thought for sure when they traded down they would take pope
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titan52490


Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Posts: 13498
Location: STL
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rams... B+

solved every major need

have already drafted atleast 2 starters... could be as much as 4... not bad for the first 4 picks...
_________________


Austin Davis on the victory over Seattle wrote:
“We wanted to finish the game in an offensive victory formation. We did that.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titan52490 wrote:
rams... B+

solved every major need

have already drafted atleast 2 starters... could be as much as 4... not bad for the first 4 picks...


tye hill and jon alston are the 2 best picks for the rams a team on the rise

the n f c west wont be down for much longer except well they have alex? i guess
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
titan52490


Joined: 24 Jan 2006
Posts: 13498
Location: STL
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:
titan52490 wrote:
rams... B+

solved every major need

have already drafted atleast 2 starters... could be as much as 4... not bad for the first 4 picks...


tye hill and jon alston are the 2 best picks for the rams a team on the rise

the n f c west wont be down for much longer except well they have alex? i guess


personally i think Klop and Wroten were better picks

but the NFC west has had the best set of Drafts without a doubt

i mean every team has drafted great players...
_________________


Austin Davis on the victory over Seattle wrote:
“We wanted to finish the game in an offensive victory formation. We did that.”
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titan52490 wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:
titan52490 wrote:
rams... B+

solved every major need

have already drafted atleast 2 starters... could be as much as 4... not bad for the first 4 picks...


tye hill and jon alston are the 2 best picks for the rams a team on the rise

the n f c west wont be down for much longer except well they have alex? i guess


personally i think Klop and Wroten were better picks

but the NFC west has had the best set of Drafts without a doubt

i mean every team has drafted great players...


yes especially vernon davis have to find a way to shut him down not gonna be easy
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntonioGates


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 7819
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Chargers:

Cromartie - A+ pick right now, he could be very exciting to watch.
McNeil - A because he does have back problems, but anybody is an upgrade over our Oline
Whitehurst - D ???Not a terrible pick, but with Bing, Ko, and Jean-Giles on the board, I just wonder why...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonioGates wrote:
Chargers:

Cromartie - A+ pick right now, he could be very exciting to watch.
McNeil - A because he does have back problems, but anybody is an upgrade over our Oline
Whitehurst - D ???Not a terrible pick, but with Bing, Ko, and Jean-Giles on the board, I just wonder why...


i actually like the whitehurst and especially the mcneil picks cromartie is a question mark right now
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
The Gmen10


Joined: 29 Jan 2006
Posts: 4634
Location: NJ
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Giants Draft:C-
Im still not sold on kiwi..i just cant get over passing on winston justice
I like Moss though which why they dont get a D and get a low C
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
AntonioGates


Joined: 02 Jan 2006
Posts: 7819
Location: Southern California
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

#1CARDSFAN wrote:


i actually like the whitehurst and especially the mcneil picks cromartie is a question mark right now

If everything goes as planned, Whitehurst would never be more than our second string in a few years. Guys like Jean-Giles, Ko Simpson, Darnel Bing, or even Pat Watkins could be starting in a year or 2.

But I know AJ knows what he's doing, this is the first pick I have ever questioned him on.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
#1CARDSFAN


Joined: 18 Jan 2006
Posts: 23284
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AntonioGates wrote:
#1CARDSFAN wrote:


i actually like the whitehurst and especially the mcneil picks cromartie is a question mark right now

If everything goes as planned, Whitehurst would never be more than our second string in a few years. Guys like Jean-Giles, Ko Simpson, Darnel Bing, or even Pat Watkins could be starting in a year or 2.

But I know AJ knows what he's doing, this is the first pick I have ever questioned him on.


well whuitehurst is gonna need time and if philip rivers falters they have a pootential star in him i kinda like the pick to be honest he has 2nd round talent he may have been the BPA for them
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tzimisce


Most Valuable Poster
Joined: 13 Oct 2005
Posts: 48227
Location: Tuntmore Tower
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cardinals have the best draft.
Texans are 2nd

Pats are 3rd [would've been 2nd, but I don't understand their last pick at all.]
_________________

I adopted some kid named Malcolm Butler
If anyone sees him, let me know.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Pacman=future


Joined: 23 Nov 2005
Posts: 4386
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like the titans draft of vince young and then lendale white
i give it an A
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 1 of 7

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group