Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Everyone Say Hello! Introduction Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
saintsfan

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok....i decided id fill this out for you all
Name: Colin
Hometown: Manhattan Beach, CA
CUrrently Living: same
Grade: 12th
School: Vistamar (El Segundo)
Sports: Football, Soccer, Backetball, Track
Favorite Teams:
-NBA: Lakers!!!
-NFL: SAINTS!!!!
-College FB- USC!!!

Adopt-A-Saint 2013
Keenan Lewis 41 tackles 10 PD 3 INT 1 FF
Pierre Thomas 136 car 521 yds 71 rec 503 yds 4 TDS

Last edited by saintsfan on Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:25 am; edited 2 times in total
Mr. Sax Appeal

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't put some info that should have been on it

Name:Ryan
Age 16
Grade: 10
Activities: Cross-country and Band.
Fav. NBA Team: Hornets
Dus10

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hometown: Cincinnati, OH
Currently Living: Tallahassee, FL
College: FSU
Sports Interests: New Orleans Saints, Boston Celtics, MMA
Favorite Current Saint: Reggie Bush, Deuce McAllister, Marques Colston
Favorite All-Time Saint: Eric Martin, Sam Mills

PostPosted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hometown: Upper Lake, CA (originaly)
Currently living: Bossier City, LA
High School: Upper LAke Union High School, CA
College: NSU
Major: Health and Human Performance (PE)
Sports Interests: New Orleans Saints, San Fransisco 49ers, hating the Dallas Cowboys
Hobbies: Sports, computers
Favorite Current Saint: Reggie Bush
Favorite All-Time Saint: Wille Roaf
saintsdynasty

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone Say Hello! Introduction Thread Reply with quote

Hometown: Toronto, Canada
Currently living: Toronto, Canada
High School: St. Michael's College School
College: University of Toronto
Major: Pharmacology
Sports Interests: Saints, Football, Hockey, Swimming
Hobbies: PS2/PS3, Reading Up On Saints, Partying
Favorite Current Saint: Marques Colston
Favorite All-Time Saint: Willie Roaf

PostPosted: Tue Sep 09, 2008 12:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently Living: Roanoke, Virginia
College: Roanoke College
Major: History
Sports Interests: Saints, UNC Football/BBALL, USA Soccer
Hobbies: NFL, Poker, Chill
Favorite Current Saint: Reggie Bush
Favorite All-Time Saint: Reggie Bush ldo
LSUfan888

PostPosted: Tue Sep 30, 2008 10:50 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone Say Hello! Introduction Thread Reply with quote

Sports interests: All LSU Sports, New Orleans Saints, New Orleans Hornets, Arsenal
Hobbies: Soccer
Favorite Current Saint: Marques Colston
Favorite All Time Saint - Marques Colston

NEW ORLEANS SAINTS 2010 SUPERBOWL CHAMPS!

Last edited by LSUfan888 on Mon Dec 29, 2008 1:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
WHOdatSAINT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Currently Living: Picayune, Mississippi
Sports Interests: Saints, Ole Miss
Hobbies: NFL, Pool
Favorite Current Saint: Drew Brees
Favorite All-Time Saint: THE DOME PATROL Smile

Who Dat!
Culhwch

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Been lurking on this site for a little while now, thought I might as well join seeing as how I'm spending so much time here...

Hometown: Brisbane, Australia
Currently Living: Same
Sports Interests: The Saints, the Brisbane Broncos (rugby league)
Other Interests: Reading, writing, movies, video games
Favourite Saint: Hard to go past Drew Brees...
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Sun Dec 28, 2008 3:28 pm    Post subject: Re: Everyone Say Hello! Introduction Thread Reply with quote

NAME: Louis
HOMETOWN: New Orleans
CURRENTLY LIVING: Marrero (Relocated via hurricanes)
COLLAGE: Tulane
MAJOR: History (I know, History major to ship captain... long story)
HOBBIES: Saints football, Tulane baseball & Hornets basketball
FAVORITE SAINT: Rickey Jackson
FAVORITE MOMENT: Steve Gleason's blocked punt aginist Atlanta
LIFE LONG DREAM: Black&Gold Superbowl

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zk958n5n66o
Lawrencemd

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 2:42 pm    Post subject: New To The Site Reply with quote

Hello All,

I'm new to this site but I like that now I have an outlet to talk Saint's football to people who no what I'm talking about.

I'm from Baltimore ,MD. And have been a Saint's fan since 1990. Die Hard fan since 1995. I live and breath with this team. I have lived thru to many loosing seasons to jump ship. I'm waiting for that day to finally say New Orleans is a Super Bowl Champion. As we came so close but I feel the cold of Chicago played it's best defense.

This past season I surely thought we were going to make some noise. Brees at the helm comanding a high scoring offense. Reggie Bush back with another year of experience.The addition of Shockey. And the cast of receivers led by Colston. On defense the trade to bring Vilma onboard was great his talent in the middle was thought to help give the secondary a fighting chance. With the cornerback postion in question we grabbed Randal Gay which would be an upgrade to our current guys behind McKenzie.

Well who knew that the injury bug would plague us so bad. I can honestly say that this would have been the year had we been able to keep our key guys healthy.

With that being said:

We have to be very careful this year in the offseason. We are one of the few teams that are just a few players away from being a power house.

Postions I feel need attention are RB. Where taking another chance on Duece as the starter make bite us in the butt. There are 3 back in free agency that could help this team in different ways. My first pick is Lamont Jordan physical back that we need to pick up the short yardage and goal line plays second is Rudi Johnson I still think he has what it takes to help us get our running game back where it was just 2 years ago and third would be Darren Sproles he could back up P. Thomas and do returns to keep Reggie off of special teams and hopefully healthy longer.

At WR. keeping Devery Henderson is a must he is the deep threat. Our WR core is pretty solid I would go after T.J Houghmandzadeh and let go of Patton. With Lance Moore , Colston a reserging Meachem and Adrian Arrington coming off injury this would make for a great mix also including Shockey.

Our defense could really use the help of a player like Terrell Suggs which would give us an DE/OLB that is a proven player along with our current DE's this would solidify the outside of the D-line. I'm ok with the DT that are on the roster and with Pressley coming back from an injury. Our main focus should be secondary and Brian Dawkins tops my list at Safety we need that help like Sammy Knight used to give. Along with Phillip Buchanon which they should have went after last year. I think these 2 along with a top Corner in the draft will help out greatly followed by a OLB and a DT and a RB if one is not grabbed.
Reggie25Bush

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello all, my name is Kevin. I live in New York- (Hate HATE HATE the g-men) got to love the Saints via. Madden about 6 years ago-am currently 20-didn't really have a favorite team and love the flashy colors of the saints uniform...and have watched them play football like Jekyll/Hyde and it sickening with the amount of talent on this team....just seems like every year anything that could go wrong usually does...

as for the previous post written- i agree with alot of your comments about the team and where we stand with our players....and would love to see the saints sign suggs and dawkins....as for going for a RB (jordan/johnson/sproles-the chargers are rumored to trade tomlinson and keep sproles, so i dont see this as much of an option...) or a WR (housh) is not necessary.....our offense is very efficient and i dont see much need to screw up the chemisty with new players on offense.....but lets change up the f'in defense and a win CHAMPIONSHIP next year!!!!!!!!
Lawrencemd

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Kevin,

Well of course I made this cooment before the whole Tomlinson issue. With the first 2 rb's I mentioned I saw them giving us what #26 used to provided. With sproles we would have our return guy and a releif at rb(allowing us to get rid of stecker). I feel Thomas if given the chance could be a feature back and allow bush to continue doing what he is best at. At the wideout Patton should be gone and Henderson may take the money and opportunity and run. I feel Colston if healthy all year is our #1 Lance Moore will not have the same year as he did you need another threat on the feild Housh would provide that. Meachem is still not proven and I feel Arrington may need 2 years to make an impact. In my honest opinion Colston should run fron the inside in Tight End patterns with Shockey on the opposite side with Moore and another wr on the outside this wil no doubt spread any defense and allow for the run or bush getting a play action pass out of the back feild. But another wide receiver is needed as Colston is starting to concern me with the injuries.
SWATcha

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lawrencemd wrote:
Hey Kevin,

Well of course I made this cooment before the whole Tomlinson issue. With the first 2 rb's I mentioned I saw them giving us what #26 used to provided. With sproles we would have our return guy and a releif at rb(allowing us to get rid of stecker). I feel Thomas if given the chance could be a feature back and allow bush to continue doing what he is best at. At the wideout Patton should be gone and Henderson may take the money and opportunity and run. I feel Colston if healthy all year is our #1 Lance Moore will not have the same year as he did you need another threat on the feild Housh would provide that. Meachem is still not proven and I feel Arrington may need 2 years to make an impact. In my honest opinion Colston should run fron the inside in Tight End patterns with Shockey on the opposite side with Moore and another wr on the outside this wil no doubt spread any defense and allow for the run or bush getting a play action pass out of the back feild. But another wide receiver is needed as Colston is starting to concern me with the injuries.

You guys might want to move these discussions to the main board. This thread is for members to introduce themselves. Besides, nsf might make you walk the plank if you don't. Twisted Evil
TLaborde002

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 9:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Guys, Im new to the board. My name is Thomas and I am a huge Saints fan.

Hometown: Baton Rouge, LA
Currently living: Marksville, LA
High School: Marksville High School
College: LSUA
Major: History with a minor in Communication Studies
Sports Interests: New Orleans Saints, LSU and Florida State football. NFL Draft, Staying up to date with the College Recruiting scene.
Hobbies: Call of Duty 4 and World at War X-box 360, Movies especially War films and comedy.
Favorite Current Saint: Drew Brees
Favorite All-Time Saint: La'Roi Glover

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 6 of 10

Jump to: