Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Fowler is the man

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wangnoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:31 am    Post subject: Fowler is the man Reply with quote

If Fowler doesnt become owner I am going to contact the BBB or another worthwhile credited buisness organization. It is about time us brothers get reprisented in positions of power. This is the most dicracefull thing since rodney king. its 2005, drop the racism and let the man buy the team.
Ares Caesar

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think there is any *negative* racism issues here... hell the NFL is dying to get a black owner (they want to seem "fair") but at the same time, as far as money goes, Fowler would be easily the "least rich" NFL owner/

Most NFL owners are billionaires... Fowler has a total NW of about 400 million, and they're not even sure about that # being correct.

Personally, and its nothing to do with Fowler being black (actually I think having a black owner would be better since the players would probably get along with him better) I'd rather have Glen Taylor as the owner, simply because he'll shell out the cash, and he has PLENTY of it... if Fowler had more money (which will be the only reason he might not get the team) I'd be happy that he wanted to buy.
Riddle

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 1:45 am    Post subject: Re: Fowler is the man Reply with quote

wangnoo wrote:
If Fowler doesnt become owner I am going to contact the BBB or another worthwhile credited buisness organization. It is about time us brothers get reprisented in positions of power. This is the most dicracefull thing since rodney king. its 2005, drop the racism and let the man buy the team.

Its not about "the brotheres" quit acting repressed, im not racist, but get off it...if a rich white person outbids a rich black person, or the rich black person isnt rich enough to keep the team competative, they should not give the team to the black guy, just because hes black

Here's to football!

Ndakasimba kana makasimbawo
wangnoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah im not really black, im white, just trying to be funny
UtBDan

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 2:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

claiming a people are repressed isn't something to laugh over.
Vikings fan.
Helter

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is about the guy lying on his resume
if this were a white guy he would be laughed out of town , so if fowler does get it it will be because of race (talk about the turn of play)
wangnoo

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 5:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree, fowler is not qualified, living in minnesota it is just funny hearing any of this fowler crap. He is definatly not qualified and he is doing this out of despiraton.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: