Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

SantanasTown last mock before final draft 3 round 4/26
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

On a scale of 1 to 5, what do you give it?
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
38%
 38%  [ 5 ]
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 13

NewEraPackers

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is the best Packer mock I've ever seen. Just perfect.
RedandGold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For the Chiefs an excellent draft day though I have serious doubts about Kiwi falling all that way to us

WORST COACH IN KC HISTORY
Thanks for the sig Saintsfan
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="SantanasTown"]
polishsausage wrote:
As far as Ngata to CLE, I dont see it happening. I think Crennel is going to be looking for a NT with good quickness and dsiruption in the mold of Vince Wilfork rather than a clogger like Ngata.

Okay, at least I understand your logic even if I don't agree with it. From what I understand Ngata is fairly quick, but I think he is by far the best possible player we could take in that spot. Not to mention, you say that we wouldn't want a clogger but contradict that by taking Oshinowo in the 3rd and he is the very definition of a clogger. There are way more tweeners and OLB's than there are good players to play NT in this draft. So I am back to Ngata as the best pick. In the second Howard, McIntosh, Kiwanuka and even McClover make way more sense than Addai. In addition I'd prefer Haralson in the third.
dawgpound1816

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I feel the same way about Ngata. I doubt the Browns let him slide because of the need we have for a young OL eater. Addai, I can see that as a pobbibility if he fell, and Oshinowo I can see us take him if we didn't get Ngata. Like my boy The Outlaw stated, I understand the logic, but I doubt that would happen. Good 3 rounder.
SantanasTown

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

really, I think the Browns ideal player is probably bunkley, he'd be perfect for what Crennell wants at NT, but I think BUF is going to pick him. Oshinowo is not as quick or disruptive as Bunkley but he is only 300 pounds and can move around. Ngata can move but he is one big guy and I think he's best fit in a defense that asks their defense to clog up the middle and take on blockers, like Baltimore.

Human Crack in the Flesh. Im the last of the best. One word to describe me? Spectacular, Yes.
2006 FF Mock Draft Contest Winner
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Raiders draft. Great mock all the way down I'd say but more importantly, thanks for giving us Hawk.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: