Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Riddle me This...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GoVikings988

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles91 wrote:
Davenc84 wrote:
aftwine wrote:
aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:
a blind man walks into a reastaraunt and orders the albotross soup. he takes one bite of the soup, walks outside and shoots himself. why did he shoot himself? (the soup was not poisoned, he was not going to die already, he wasnt depressed and suicidal)

you do ask alot questions to figure this one out, i learned it over the summer at work, and it took us all day asking my boss questions on our breaks to figure it out, but i think its a good one.

was he married?

also where is the restaraunt?

heh this one is so hard ill help out a little was the guy a sailor?

doesnt it go, like, the guy was a sailor and he and his crew got shipwrecked and the captain served them "albatross soup" and he realized it didnt taste like that on the island and he realized he ate his shipmates???

If that was the case though... where does being blind come into play?

the way i was told, he became blind during a plane wreck. they wrecked on a desert island, and the other survivors gave him "albatross" to eat. he went into the restaurant, got the albatross soup, tated it, realized he wasnt eating alabtross on the island, figured it was people, and killed himself.
fraziafraze07

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

no offense, but that is a bad riddle. A riddle has to give you the clues needed for you to solve it, but you gave only a portion of what was needed. Also, the fact that he was a sailor only allows you to come up with one of numerous hypothetical situations to answer the question.

Rich7sena wrote:
Someone's going HAM on the button in Buffalo Wild Wings.
aftwine

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fraziafraze07 wrote:
no offense, but that is a bad riddle. A riddle has to give you the clues needed for you to solve it, but you gave only a portion of what was needed. Also, the fact that he was a sailor only allows you to come up with one of numerous hypothetical situations to answer the question.

see though these aren't riddles it's lateral thinking, another words a broad statement is made and you have to ask an array of questions to get an idea of the background, kinda like a detective.
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.... Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
eagles91

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoVikings988 wrote:
eagles91 wrote:
Davenc84 wrote:
aftwine wrote:
aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:
a blind man walks into a reastaraunt and orders the albotross soup. he takes one bite of the soup, walks outside and shoots himself. why did he shoot himself? (the soup was not poisoned, he was not going to die already, he wasnt depressed and suicidal)

you do ask alot questions to figure this one out, i learned it over the summer at work, and it took us all day asking my boss questions on our breaks to figure it out, but i think its a good one.

was he married?

doesnt it go, like, the guy was a sailor and he and his crew got shipwrecked and the captain served them "albatross soup" and he realized it didnt taste like that on the island and he realized he ate his shipmates???

the way i was told, he became blind during a plane wreck. they wrecked on a desert island, and the other survivors gave him "albatross" to eat. he went into the restaurant, got the albatross soup, tated it, realized he wasnt eating alabtross on the island, figured it was people, and killed himself.

ya no one would have figured that out. You do have to ask a lot of questions for those kinds of puzzels.
thedynasty

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoVikings988 wrote:
eagles91 wrote:
Davenc84 wrote:
aftwine wrote:
aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:

was he married?

that was stupid.

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah I would of never guessed something like that. It must take someone a really long time to get the answer

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thedynasty wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:
eagles91 wrote:
Davenc84 wrote:
aftwine wrote:
aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:

was he married?

that was stupid.

that is why you have to ask questions Wink No one would be able to guess that with out asking questions
aftwine

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 5:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
the way i was told, he became blind during a plane wreck. they wrecked on a
Quote:
desert island
, and the other survivors gave him "albatross" to eat. he went into the restaurant, got the albatross soup, tated it, realized he wasnt eating alabtross on the island, figured it was people, and killed himself.

restaraunt on deserted island seems a little fishy to me . . .
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.... Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
eagles91

PostPosted: Sat May 06, 2006 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aftwine wrote:
Quote:
the way i was told, he became blind during a plane wreck. they wrecked on a
Quote:
desert island
, and the other survivors gave him "albatross" to eat. he went into the restaurant, got the albatross soup, tated it, realized he wasnt eating alabtross on the island, figured it was people, and killed himself.

restaraunt on deserted island seems a little fishy to me . . .

it was a chef on the boat that cooked it. Not a restaurant, ha Very Happy Wink
fraziafraze07

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And not to be a horrible person, but wouldn't the other survivors eat the blind guy first. I mean, he wouldn't be able to see them sneaking up on him to kill him. It just seems logical that he would be the easiest to get into the pot and cook. I hope that doesn't seem to horrible.

Rich7sena wrote:
Someone's going HAM on the button in Buffalo Wild Wings.
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Alright well here is another one of those ask questions puzzels you have to find out.

Ok a man is fishing in the middle of a sea. He is by himself and has no life vest on. He has no idea of how to swim, he cant foat, he cant doggie pattel, he cant do anything in water. He falls overboard in the middle of the lake, and ends up 20 feet away from the boat after falling overboard. 30 minutes later a rescue crew comes and saves the man who is still alive. how did he manage to survive?

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
djvenditti274

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

is there some catch in the fact that the man was fishing in the sea, but fell in the lake..or did you just type that by accdidnet
MightyMouse07

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

djvenditti274 wrote:
is there some catch in the fact that the man was fishing in the sea, but fell in the lake..or did you just type that by accdidnet

lol accident, he fell in the sea. and this deals a bit with geography. this can only happen in one sea i believe.

“Anytime I step out there I give everything I got, on every single play.” - Ray Lewis
TexansFan80

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MightyMouse07 wrote:
Alright well here is another one of those ask questions puzzels you have to find out.

Ok a man is fishing in the middle of a sea. He is by himself and has no life vest on. He has no idea of how to swim, he cant foat, he cant doggie pattel, he cant do anything in water. He falls overboard in the middle of the lake, and ends up 20 feet away from the boat after falling overboard. 30 minutes later a rescue crew comes and saves the man who is still alive. how did he manage to survive?

It is really, REALLY shallow water?

^LORK 88^
TheChad

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 11:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Did he fall in the Dead Sea?

The Dead Sea has a LOT of salt in it. Salt water is heavier (denser) than regular water so it is easier to float in the Dead Sea than any other sea.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 14 of 15

Jump to: