Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Riddle me This...
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aftwine

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

GoVikings988 wrote:
a blind man walks into a reastaraunt and orders the albotross soup. he takes one bite of the soup, walks outside and shoots himself. why did he shoot himself? (the soup was not poisoned, he was not going to die already, he wasnt depressed and suicidal)

you do ask alot questions to figure this one out, i learned it over the summer at work, and it took us all day asking my boss questions on our breaks to figure it out, but i think its a good one.

was he married?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.... Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
GRRLacher

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

FF Fanatic

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:
a blind man walks into a reastaraunt and orders the albotross soup. he takes one bite of the soup, walks outside and shoots himself. why did he shoot himself? (the soup was not poisoned, he was not going to die already, he wasnt depressed and suicidal)

you do ask alot questions to figure this one out, i learned it over the summer at work, and it took us all day asking my boss questions on our breaks to figure it out, but i think its a good one.

was he married?

LOL.. better yet - was he married AND a Bear fan for the last 20yrs.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:

was he married?

also where is the restaraunt?
Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud.... Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.
Love never fails.
Davenc84

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aftwine wrote:
aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:

was he married?

heh this one is so hard ill help out a little was the guy a sailor?
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What row of numbers comes next?

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oaktownOG wrote:

This is crazy...my math teacher asked the exact same thing today in class...the answer is 1113212311

^LORK 88^
eagles91

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Davenc84 wrote:
aftwine wrote:
aftwine wrote:
GoVikings988 wrote:

was he married?

heh this one is so hard ill help out a little was the guy a sailor?

doesnt it go, like, the guy was a sailor and he and his crew got shipwrecked and the captain served them "albatross soup" and he realized it didnt taste like that on the island and he realized he ate his shipmates???

If that was the case though... where does being blind come into play?
LIEY8

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TexansFan80 wrote:
oaktownOG wrote:

This is crazy...my math teacher asked the exact same thing today in class...the answer is 1113212311

I don't get it....

Life Goes On
eagles91

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LetItEnfoldYou8 wrote:
TexansFan80 wrote:
oaktownOG wrote:

I don't get it....

it something stupidly confusing.

The first line is like: one 1

the second: two 1's

the third:one 2 one 1

something like that. i dont get it either
eagles91

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

this is a good riddle:

Shown above are 4 men buried up to their necks in the ground. They cannot move so can only look forward. Between A and B is a brick wall which cannot be seen through. They all know that between them they are wearing 4 hats, 2 x black and 2 x white, but they do not know what colour they are wearing. In order to avoid being shot one of them must call out to the executioner the colour of their hat. If they get it wrong, everyone will be shot. They are not allowed to talk to each other and have 10 minutes to fathom it out.

After 1 minute, one of them calls out.

Question: Which one of them calls out?

Question: Why is he 100% certain of the colour of his hat?

This is not a trick question. There are no outside influences nor other ways of communicating. They cannot move and are buried in a straight line. So A & B can only see their respective sides of the wall, C can see B, and D can see B & C
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles91 wrote:
this is a good riddle:

Shown above are 4 men buried up to their necks in the ground. They cannot move so can only look forward. Between A and B is a brick wall which cannot be seen through. They all know that between them they are wearing 4 hats, 2 x black and 2 x white, but they do not know what colour they are wearing. In order to avoid being shot one of them must call out to the executioner the colour of their hat. If they get it wrong, everyone will be shot. They are not allowed to talk to each other and have 10 minutes to fathom it out.

This is not a trick question. There are no outside influences nor other ways of communicating. They cannot move and are buried in a straight line. So A & B can only see their respective sides of the wall, C can see B, and D can see B & C

D calls out he's wearing white because he can see that B is wearing a white hat. C calls out black having heard D say he's wearing white and seeing B is wearing white. B calls out white having heard he's wearing white from D. A calls out black to finish it.

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oaktownOG wrote:
eagles91 wrote:
this is a good riddle:

D calls out he's wearing white because he can see that B is wearing a white hat. C calls out black having heard D say he's wearing white and seeing B is wearing white. B calls out white having heard he's wearing white from D. A calls out black to finish it.

Very Happy Nope Very Happy If D saw B was wearing white, he still doesnt know what A is wearing, so A could be wearing white. And ONLY ONE MAN says the color of his hat.
oaktownOG

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

eagles91 wrote:
Very Happy Nope Very Happy If D saw B was wearing white, he still doesnt know what A is wearing, so A could be wearing white. And ONLY ONE MAN says the color of his hat.

dang then i have no clue that's a tough one, i wonder if anyone else will get it

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 9:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The obvious choice would be D.........but its not

The answer is C
B and C would assume that if they had the same color that D would call out the other color, but because he didnt, C knows that he has a different color than B, so he chooses black knowing that B has white
eagles91

PostPosted: Fri May 05, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

McClintoc88 wrote:
The obvious choice would be D.........but its not

The answer is C
B and C would assume that if they had the same color that D would call out the other color, but because he didnt, C knows that he has a different color than B, so he chooses black knowing that B has white

you got it Very Happy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 13 of 15

Jump to: