Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

NEW MOCK DRAFT (with explanations)
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you think that this will be a accurate draft?
Yes
42%
 42%  [ 6 ]
No
57%
 57%  [ 8 ]
Total Votes : 14

freaknstop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:00 pm    Post subject: NEW MOCK DRAFT (with explanations) Reply with quote

1. Houston - Reggie Bush, RB, USC don’t need to explain.

2. New Orleans - Mario Williams, DE, North Carolina St lost Darren Howard, need a defensive play maker. Just think of Will SMith on one side, and Williams on the other.

3. Tennessee
- Matt Leinart, QB, USC need to replace McNair, has potential to be a great NFL player.

4. New York Jets - D'Brickshaw Ferguson, T, Virginia Hawk is tough to pass up, but the Jets already have a solid defense. They need to start improving their offense.

5. Green Bay - A.J. Hawk, LB, Ohio St already have an underrated defense, but they need defensive play maker that can help stop the run.

6. San Francisco - Michael Huff, DB, Texas that’s right, not Vernon Davis. When Eric Johnson is healthy, he is a solid TE. Why replace what little talent they have on offense. Instead they need to work on improving the worst defense in the league.

7. Oakland - Winston Justice, T, USC just signed Aaron Brooks, now they need to get someone to protect him.

8. Buffalo - Vernon Davis, TE, Maryland great pick up for them here, Losman is running out of time, Davis can give him a target and help his development.

9. Detroit - Jimmy Williams, DB, Virginia Tech may be a little soon, but will help improve any defense.

10. Arizona - Vince Young, QB, Texas will be a great replacement for Kurt Warner, and solidify their offense for years to come.

11. St. Louis - Haloti Ngata, DT, Oregon need run stopping help, Ngata will plug the middle.

12. Cleveland - Ernie Sims, LB, FSU will be a great addition to an improving defense.

13. Baltimore - Brodick Bunkley, DT, FSU Ray Lewis wants defensive help, and they lost Kemoeatu

14. Philadelphia - Chad Greenway, LB, Iowa Greenway at LB will help solidify Eagles defense.

15. Denver - DeAngelo Williams, RB, Memphis will be a great fit in Denver, will easily be a 1,000 yard rusher.

16. Miami - Kamerion Wimbley, LB, FSU Seau is gone, and Wimbley can add versatility to their defense.

17. Minnesota - Jay Cutler, QB, Vanderbilt will be the answer in the future.

18. Dallas
- Manny Lawson, LB, DE, North Carolina Cowboys need another LB, which will seal almost all weaknesses on their defense. Plus if any mock draft has the Cowboys not getting Manny, their fans get mad.

19. San Diego - Tye Hill, CB, Clemson a major steal this low in the draft, will improve their secondary.

20. Kansas City - Antonio Cromartie, CB, FSU too much talent to pass up, and will improve their secondary.

21. New England - Bobby Carpenter, LB, Ohio St need to fill two voids at LB, Carpenter is a great fit for New England.

22. San Francisco - Chad Jackson, WR, UF will give Alex Smith more help on offense.

23. Tampa Bay – Marcus McNeil, T, Auburn Tampa needs some OL help, McNeil is a great fit.

24. Cincinnati - Donte Whitner, S, Ohio St need to get a safety to help solidify secondary.

25. New York Giants – Santonio Holmes, WR, Ohio St. Amani Toomer is getting older, helps give some speed at receiver.

26. Chicago - Mercedes Lewis, TE, UCLA need some more offensive help. Lewis will be a great target for their young quarterbacks.

27. Carolina – Jonathan Joseph, CB, South Carolina declined to match Manning Jr. offer, therefore, the need to find a CB to replace him.

28. Jasonville - Thomas Howard, LB UTEP need to replace Ayodele, will choose between Howard or Ryan’s.

29. New York Jets - Laurence Maroney, RB, Minnesota will replace Cutis Martin once he retires.

30. Indianapolis - Joseph Addai, RB, LSUneed someone to replace Edge; will be a perfect change of pace with Rhodes. I think LeDale has slide into the second round.

31. Seattle - Max Jean-Gilles, OG, Georgia need to replace Hutchinson.

32. Pittsburgh – Jason Allen, S, Tennessee lost Hope in the off-season, Allen will be a great replacement.
JAGS2400

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Jags draft, I think DeMeco is a safer pick, but I think that we will choose Howard.
RedandGold

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the Chiefs pick

WORST COACH IN KC HISTORY
Thanks for the sig Saintsfan
LIEY8

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding Cowboys pick.

Life Goes On
The Gnat

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Vikings pick.

Steegles46

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 2:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Eagles pick.
nt2be4gotn

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BAd 49ers pick, yes they need help across the board, but a TE that can play WR is better then huff IMO. Their second 1st round pick with be Defense.
Deve09

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 3:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good panthers pick

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decent Jaguars pick... he's not my first choice at OLB, but I wouldn't mind taking him Very Happy
Vikes need a RB

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good Vikings pick

STATION!!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Titans pick.
js

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

solid miami draft
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not only do I not see the Browns taking Sims in front of Bunkley, I don't see the Browns taking Sims at all.
The Gmen10

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

perfect giants pick
freaknstop

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Not only do I not see the Browns taking Sims in front of Bunkley, I don't see the Browns taking Sims at all.

Would you rather have Bunkley? Don't you guys run a 3-4, and sign Ted Washington to put at DT. Personally I do not think that Bunkley is big enough for a 3-4. You would problably want Ngata. I also thought since you are in a 3-4 you would want another LB.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: