Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chargers in FA/Draft

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ferochis

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 3:52 pm    Post subject: Chargers in FA/Draft Reply with quote

Well the chargers have not made much noise in fa this year. And I don't think that they need to either. They signed Jue and struck out with Rossum. They still have needs on defense. such as fs de and lb. And on offense they just need to add depth to the o-line. Anyway, I don't know if they plan on moving jue to fs, restart wilson, or move jammer to fs. I think that Jue would start over wilson at fs and that would be an upgrade.
As for de, kevin Carter is still available, but they chargers don't show much interest in him. they will probably draft someone. Godfrey is hinting retirement. I thinkt that bell is the best in fa right now, but I'm not sure if the bolts are interested. Overall, I think that they need to do something to get the fans excited about next season and sell out every game. That is why I think that in FA they should try and get Plaxico. I know that he has had character problems, but I also think that he would be a good fit in SD. How many would want to by a Buress jersey?
DRAFT(realistically)
#12 Pac man jones-especially if they move jammer to fs. even if they don't, he will be the #2 corner who can keep up with moss and porter. also consider marcus spears, marriman(if available),Thomas Davis
#28 Matt Roth-will probably be the best de available-I would love to see pollack there. but I think that he will be gone by then. Also consider Odell Thurman, brodney poole, and kirk morrison.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: