You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

MIKE WILLIAMS
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
lions3497

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:12 pm    Post subject: MIKE WILLIAMS Reply with quote

I DISAGREE WITH ALL THE CRITICISM ON THIS GUY. PEOPLE ARE ALREADY CALLING HIM A BUST. HE DIDNT PLAY FOOTBALL IN A YEAR AND HE HAD A MEDIOCRE ROOKIE YEAR. TROY WILLIAMSON AND BRAYLON EDWARDS DIDNT HAVE GOOD YEARS AND THEY ARENT BEING CALLED BUSTS. THIS GUY WAS RATED THE TOP PLAYER BY MEL KIPER AND THERE HAS TO BE A REASON. I BELIEVE HE AND ROY WILLIAMS WILL MAKE A GREAT DUO ALONG WITH BRADFORD AND VINES. I DONT QUITE BELIEVE IN CHARLES ROGERS BUT I THINK HE MAY BE GOOD
qball8001

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edwards was making amazing grabs till he got hurt.
X_Factor_40

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

qball8001 wrote:
Edwards was making amazing grabs till he got hurt.

Edwards is an amazing reciever with great speed. Mike williams spent a year away, and even then he dosent compare to Braylan in terms of speed, but once Mike Williams gets back into game shape and in an offense that allows him to do what he does best he should have a very productive year. Edwards will probably put up better numbers being the number 1 guy in cleveland and having that break away speed though.
B0sell1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Mike Williams...... I think he will be a really relaible recaiver and make a couple Pro Bowls in his career
thenick_1999

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please do not type in all CAPS. Thankyou very much.
B0sell1

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thenick_1999 wrote:
Please do not type in all CAPS. Thankyou very much.

why??????????? does it bother you.... o very sorry
Harrington is da man

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, it tends to bother a lot people. Also people tend to ignore you when you type in caps. Its a normal fact.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Harrington is da man wrote:
Yes, it tends to bother a lot people. Also people tend to ignore you when you type in caps. Its a normal fact.

Really............ didn't know that
classythomasj

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and now you do know that bosell...
diezjabronie

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Re: MIKE WILLIAMS Reply with quote

lions3497 wrote:
I DISAGREE WITH ALL THE CRITICISM ON THIS GUY. PEOPLE ARE ALREADY CALLING HIM A BUST. HE DIDNT PLAY FOOTBALL IN A YEAR AND HE HAD A MEDIOCRE ROOKIE YEAR. TROY WILLIAMSON AND BRAYLON EDWARDS DIDNT HAVE GOOD YEARS AND THEY ARENT BEING CALLED BUSTS. THIS GUY WAS RATED THE TOP PLAYER BY MEL KIPER AND THERE HAS TO BE A REASON. I BELIEVE HE AND ROY WILLIAMS WILL MAKE A GREAT DUO ALONG WITH BRADFORD AND VINES. I DONT QUITE BELIEVE IN CHARLES ROGERS BUT I THINK HE MAY BE GOOD

I LIKE TYPING ALL OF MY POSTS IN CAPS AS WELL.

IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTIANT DON'T YOU THINK?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 6:50 am    Post subject: Re: MIKE WILLIAMS Reply with quote

diezjabronie wrote:
lions3497 wrote:

I LIKE TYPING ALL OF MY POSTS IN CAPS AS WELL.

IT MAKES ME FEEL IMPORTIANT DON'T YOU THINK?

I don't think any thing could make you feel important..........
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

don't post in caps, guys.

webby hates it and getting on his bad side won't ever help you.

ok?

Everson Griffen: We can be special. But its up to us.
mattmc20

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: MIKE WILLIAMS Reply with quote

lions3497 wrote:

It is understandable for a rookie WR to struggle in their first year. That isn't the true issue with Mike Williams. The real issue is drive and dedication to the team. If you read any articles on him last year the one fact that kept coming up was his constant tardiness or absense from practices and camps. Constantly he was being critisized for never putting in the extra effort. If someone has a year off from football, they should have been chomping at the bit to get back in the game. Not so was the case for BMW. Instead, he was slow, out of shape, and unmotivated which lead to his more than subpar season. Say what you want, but i saw him drop more than his fair share of easy passes.
MiamiU5251

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 11:35 am    Post subject: Mike Williams is not a bust Reply with quote

if u wanna talk a bout a bust it would have to be charles rogers. every year he has either been hurt or suspended. mike williams was a rookie and was out of football for a year. he didnt have a big break out year because he wasnt the go to wr roy williams was. plus the lions offense of line isnt the best for helping the qb with passing to ther wr.
ahoda

PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 3:08 pm    Post subject: Re: MIKE WILLIAMS Reply with quote

lions3497 wrote:

The more you write in caps the more I realized your just retarded. Wink just kidding.

Mike Williams is a bust. He has horrible work ethic. He is over weight. He is very very very very lazy. He spent an entire off season working with Chris Carter and still couldn't figure anything out. An who is Mel Kiper? Because Mel Kiper Jr had Braylon Edwards the #1 WR in all of college football and in the draft last yer. Mel's dad is just retarded. Charles Rogers will be lucky if he is even on the roster after this draft. I just have a feeling Charles and Mike are not going to be with the team very much longer.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: