Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Revised PERFECT Draft...please leave feedback!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rate My Draft...
Good
48%
 48%  [ 12 ]
Great
16%
 16%  [ 4 ]
Near Perfect
12%
 12%  [ 3 ]
Bad
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

Niners4Ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Eagles would be taking the best LB in the Draft......And They Badly need a strong-side LB...

Rest in Peace B2TB and CrakBurn...
Kazkal

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 3:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A+ for the Bengals I'd rather have Antonio Cromartie then tye hill (5'9/5'10 is kinda small but still a good pick and is 3rd CB I'd want out of this draft + I think oneal is only like 5'10/5'11
bulger2holt

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i would make love to myself if vernon davis dropped to #11 for the rams
polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good job overall and I like the fact you wrote out mini explanations.

I am very surprised to see Vernon Davis all the way at 11, but while I may disagree with the pick # I think you have a good chance at hitting the pick # correctly b/c I could easily see the Bills trading down with the Rams if Davis is available as the Bills would still be able to get Bunkley/Nagata/Justice at #11.

I'm also iffy on Culter to the Cards, but I think you have the pick # right...I think Cutler will end up around #10 so you probably will still get at least 3 points with that one.

As I start to work on my 3-round mock (which I hoped to have up today but that looks highly unlikely now) I am leaning more towards worrying about matching player with pick # than team b/c it is so hard to predict at what point a team will go purely for need and at what point they go for BPA instead of need. That doesn't mean I will ignore team needs, but it does mean I will not live and die by team needs either. After all, the draft is deep and teams can find starters in day 2 so even if there is a pressing need the team could still address it on day 2.
Niners4Ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PolishSausage, Did You Feel My Explanations Made Sense?

Big Snack

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Well, I am here to tell you that Cromartie is better than Allen, Hands Down!

Do you think Cromartie could play FS? We are set at CB for the future with two rising stars Ike Taylor and McFadden. If Cromartie can play FS, then I have no problems with the pick...
Niners4Ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, I don't think Cromartie Could Play FS, but I KNOW he could....Cromartie is an unbelievable athlete.....He can play anywhere in the secondary....And He could take Taylor or McFadden's spot...guaranteed, I am a big McFadden fan, and I personally feel that if you had McFadden and Cromartie starting in the secondary, the steelers would have an unreal pass D with Polamalu with them....McFadden and Cromartie would play great together too becuz of the fact they were college teammates...I feel that whichever team gets Cromartie gets a huge steal, so u should probably hope that it is the Steelers, but you will be lucky if he is there...

polishsausage

Most Valuable Poster (5th Ballot)

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Niners4Ever wrote:
PolishSausage, Did You Feel My Explanations Made Sense?

Yes, good job overall...one other thing though is that I think Cromartie would go higher for the reasons you already wrote!
Niners4Ever

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Let me know how you feel about the changes I have made and my draft overall!

bds16

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 4:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NC SacKing wrote:
I don't think we pick OLB in rd 1, since we signed Adams and Diggs to boster our OLB core. LenDale White is a better choice

Exactly.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not a bad mock i like it.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Steegles46 wrote:
Love the Eagles pick.

Same here.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i like it too, but i wish he would fall to 22, but something tells me he won;t so we will just have to address our WR need...

bigdog2372

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 8:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Perfect Draft...2 Changes..w/ explanations! Reply with quote

Niners4Ever wrote:

23. Bucs- Marcus McNeill (AUB)
-The Best OL left in the draft could really help the Bucs offense. With a Little Bit More on the Line, Cadillac could be nearly unstoppable, and it would really help progress Chris Simms into the elite quarterback he is destined to be.

Nice Pick, GREAT explanation!!! Thanks...
birdman0069

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: Perfect Draft...2 Changes..w/ explanations! Reply with quote

Niners4Ever wrote:
1. Texans- Reggie Bush (USC)
-Best Athlete In The Draft Can't Be Passed Up, Smart Move Is To Trade, but it really doesn't look like many teams want to step up for the pick.

2. Saints- D'Brickshaw Ferguson (UVA)
-Could Be Super Mario, but they have solid DE(Grant and Smith), plus they need someone to protect their new star, Drew Brees!

3. Titans- Matt Leinart (USC)
-The best QB in the draft is the pick here, They need a QB, but they still don't have WRs for him either.

4. Jets- Mario Williams (NC ST)
-He is the best defensive player in the draft and is an unbelievable prospect. With the loss of Abraham, Williams makes sense here.

5.Packers- AJ Hawk (OH ST)
-Packers need Defense in a bad way. I think they go LB here, but the other possibility is Michael Huff.

6. 49ers- Michael Huff (UT)
-The Best DB in the draft is a great pick for SF if he is still on the board, as they are in bad need of an upgrade in the secondary.

7. Raiders- Vince Young (UT)
-I don't believe this is the correct pick as I think vince may bust because of his passing ability, but He seems to be the favorite, and I am trying to get them all right, but they do need a QB for the future.

8. Bills- Brodrick Bunkley (FSU)
-One of the most underrated players in the draft. He was predicted to go in the late 1st round, but since he showed the scouts what I know he had, he has been skyrocketing up the list, and has even passed standout DT Ngata from Oregon to be the top DT in the draft, as he should be.

9. Lions- Jimmy Williams (VT)
-The top CB on the board(according to scouts)but can be a head case at times. I see the lions taking a chance on him as they are in dire need of a shutdown corner to go with 'Dre Bly. He is also said to be a prospect at Free Safety.

10. Cardinals- Jay Cutler (UV)
-I'm unsure as to what the Cards will do here, many say Winston Justice, others say QB, others say Vernon if he drops, I'm going to stick with Cutler as I think they should go QB becuz Kurt Warner could be done after one hit.

11. Rams- Vernon Davis (UM)
-VD here is a big steal and it would make their already great passing attack almost unstoppable. If he falls, no way do they pass.

12. Browns- Haloti Ngata (UO)
-Browns biggest need is DL and if I was GM, I would honestly think of drafting DL in the first 2 or 3 rounds. Ngata is a great start as he or Lawson is the best DL on the board.

13. Ravens- Winston Justice (USC)
-Top OL in draft other than D'Brick is a big pick for Baltimore although they really need a QB too. Justice should be the pick here.

14. Eagles- Chad Greenway (IOWA)
-In my eyes, the best LB in the draft and really one of the better athletes in the draft, Greenway can provide many different roles for the Philly D. They badly need a Strongside LB, so Chad should be the pick!

15. Broncos- Santonio Holmes (OH ST)
-Although in my eyes, Chad Jackson is the best WR in the draft, Others say Holmes is the best WR, so I see the Broncos selecting Holmes here. They need him as Lelie is a bust, and Rod Smith needs help.

16. Dolphins- Manny Lawson (NC ST)
-The Dolphins are set on offense as of right now, so I see them trying to upgrade their D with a DE or LB, he can play both, which makes him very valuable. Lawson should be the pick!

17. Vikings- Ernie Sims (FSU)
-Not to be mean, but the Vikings aren't exactly great at LB, and Sims could be a top 10, possibly even 5 in any other draft. Sims would be a great pick here at 17 to help bolster one of the worst rush defenses in the NFL.

18. Cowboys- Kamerion Wimbley (FSU)
-This years version of DeMarcus Ware. plain and simple, Ware panned out, and so will Wimbley. Wimbley is one of the best athletes in the draft and is a perfect fit into Parcells' D.

19. Chargers- Antonio Cromartie (FSU)
-There is no doubt that this is the steal of the draft in the 1st round. This guy has the credentials and potential to be a #1 overall pick. If he had not gotten hurt last season, he would've been a top 5 pick. He is the best DB in the draft, and would make the Chargers secondary really good with Jammer and him at CB. Cromartie is an absolute steal!

20. Chiefs- Mathias Kiwanuka (BC)
-Kiwanuka is the best DL left in the draft, and everyone in the entire world knows that KCs defense needs help, especially the front four.

21. Pats- DeAngelo Williams (MEM)
-I don't really see why everyone says that NE needs an RB, but the sources say that RB could be the pick, and I think that DeAngelo is the best left.

22. 49ers- Chad Jackson (UF)
-The most talented WR in the draft will hopefully end up with the 49ers. He has great speed(4.3 40) and has the best hands in the draft. Great pick at 22.

23. Bucs- Marcus McNeill (AUB)
-The Best OL left in the draft could really help the Bucs offense. With a Little Bit More on the Line, Cadillac could be nearly unstoppable, and it would really help progress Chris Simms into the elite quarterback he is destined to be.

24. Bengals- Tye Hill (CLEM)
-Hill is the supposively the best DB left in the draft, although I beg to differ, and I will tell you why in a bit. Hill is going to be a solid CB in the NFL, so the Bengals take him to help solidify their secondary.

25. Giants- Sinorice Moss (Miami FL)
-Moss is one of the faster WR in the draft. The only thing that is a question is his size. His size never slowed him down in college though. Another reason that Moss is valuable is his ability as a return man, With Toomer aging, The giants need a solid WR across from Burress.

26. Bears- Marcedes Lewis (UCLA)
-As we saw last year, the Bears don't really need anything on defense. There is a slight possibility that they select a LB, but I believe that if Hawk and Greenway are gone, the Bears will stick with offense in the 1st round and just hope that someone like DeMeco Ryans or AJ Nicholson is around in the 2nd round.

27. Panthers- Bobby Carpenter (OH ST)
Carpenter could be gone, but if he stays until now, I dont think that there is any way that Carolina can pass on this guy. With one of their best LBs gone(Witherspoon) They have a big hole to fill to help out their rush defense.

28. Jaguars- Leonard Pope (UGA)
-Pope is said to be ranked higher by scouts then Marcedes Lewis, but I be that Lewis is still the better NFL prospect, If Lewis is gone, Pope is the pick, but If Lewis is still on the board, It will depend on what the organization sees in each prospect.

29. Jets- Eric Winston (Miami FL)
-This pick is a great pick by the Jets, but it will only happen if the Saints decide to pick D'Brick over Super Mario. If they select Super Mario and D'Brick falls to the jets, this pick will not happen, but since I have the jets selecting Super Mario at #4, I have them upgrading their offensive line here.

30. Colts- Laurence Maroney (MINN)
-With the HUGE loss of Edge, The Colts must look for a back that can make an immediate impact. Maroney may be that guy. The other guy that they may look at is LenDale White, but with his torn hamstring, I think that gives Maroney the edge over LenDale. The one thing i can say about this pick is it HAS to be a RB, they can't enter a season with Dominic Rhodes at RB and hope to be successful and make it to the postseason.

31. Seahawks- Max Jean-Gilles (UGA)
-Plain and Simple, They lost one of the best OL in the NFL(Steve Hutchinson) to free agency. They don't have a lot of huge needs, maybe a CB, but I think they go with a good replacement for Hutchinson and wait until the 2nd round to select their CB. If not, I think they will look at guys such as Jonathan Joseph, Jason Allen, and Antonio Cromartie.

32. Steelers- Jason Allen (Tenn)
-Jason Allen is rapidly moving up peoples draft charts with his great workouts. Allen would be a good pick here to play FS for the defending super bowl champs and play along side one of the best SS in the game in Polamalu.

Leave Feedback, and GO 49ers!!!

No way Davis falls out of the top ten.
Jackson will be the 1st WR taken, hands down
Pats have bigger needs then a RB
Winston goes long before twenty-nine
Steelers are looking at Mangold

Props to Eagles _808 on the sig.
PE, the new poster child for birth control.

Birdman, slowest to 10K

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 2 of 4

Jump to: