You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Almost brings a tear to your eye
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Pistol_Pete2004

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

X_Factor_40 wrote:
Pistol_Pete2004 wrote:
Barnett56 wrote:
If Reggie Bush's highlight reels don't remind you of Barry Sanders, then you must be crazy. It was like watching a reincarnation of a man that isn't even dead.

Bush cannot break arm tackles like Barry. In fact, no one ever got a clean hit on Barry because he was so evasive. You watch his videos, you see all pros like Derrick Brooks and Ray lewis completely getting burnt by him. Barry was way more powerful than Bush. Barry is the greatest RB of all time, hands down, too bad he rarely had a team around him.

I dont remember who it was, but he made a safety tear his ACL when he tried to tackle Barry. I dont think there will be many running backs with thoes types of moves anytime soon.

I think it was ronnie lott when he played for the eagles. I remember when he was on Fox Pregame show and the guys on there always made fun of him about it.
qball8001

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No way did Lott tear his ACL to barry.
bdubs3316

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bdubs3316 wrote:
willardp wrote:
X_Factor_40 wrote:

I dont remember who it was, but he made a safety tear his ACL when he tried to tackle Barry. I dont think there will be many running backs with thoes types of moves anytime soon.

Darren Woodson

I actually think it was Rod Woodson

As I stated earlier, it was Rod Woodson. Here is a link to an article stating so. He did it in the first game of the 1995 season.

http://www.cincypost.com/2003/01/24/superwoodson01-24-2003.html

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Detroit Lions All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: