Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

favorite player

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
charger-man

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: favorite player Reply with quote

In most drafts that i watch i always want my team to pick a certain one person that i think will help the team. Sometimes it's a fourth round punt return guy or a 1st round qb, i always have a player that i want my team to get. This year i want the chargers to grap rody white in the late first or second round. I think he is a very undervalued wr prospect and he will be a great slot or even second reciever next year. Who is your guiy in this uears draft?
boltfan

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well charger-man, I'm a huge fan of Mike Williams, but for this topic Im gonna say Ernest Shazor. I would love for him to fall to us in the 2nd round, the guy would help us forget about Rodney. He's a safety in a linebackers body, Hell make receiver think twice before they make that tough catch across the middle.
raiderhater619

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hands down it's kirk morrison, I love watching this guy play, and would like to see this guy in a charger jersy, I don't think anyone is wearing 34 so bring him in.
superchargers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really like a handfull of players in this years draft..a lot of later round players. Kirk Morrison, Darren Sproles, Matt Jones (can you believe that 40 time?), Jerome Mathis, Shaun Cody, Brodney Poole, and Mike Williams are among my favorites that I'd like to see in a Chargers uniform.

Players I hope we don't draft include: Jamaal Brown, Ernest Shazor, Corey Webster, Chris Henry, and JR Russell. These are guys that I think are either over rated or have attitude problems..I'm sure AJ will steer clear of them.
superchargers

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Andrew Pinnock wears 34.
primetime21335

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2005 3:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

superchargers wrote:
I really like a handfull of players in this years draft..a lot of later round players. Kirk Morrison, Darren Sproles, Matt Jones (can you believe that 40 time?), Jerome Mathis, Shaun Cody, Brodney Poole, and Mike Williams are among my favorites that I'd like to see in a Chargers uniform.

Players I hope we don't draft include: Jamaal Brown, Ernest Shazor, Corey Webster, Chris Henry, and JR Russell. These are guys that I think are either over rated or have attitude problems..I'm sure AJ will steer clear of them.

sike, i wish they would take JR russell. he plays w/ a fire, he's not a slack off a-hole liek chris henry. he may be a jerk but on the feild he is intense, it was great watching him and antrell rolle go at it this yr.

i also would love to see them get a steal w/ the 12 pick (i think taht is wat they have) w/ derrick johnson/braylon/mike.

ne of those three would thrill me.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> San Diego Chargers All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: