Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RedandGold shocking twisted 2 round mock 4/19 Shocking !!!!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Who will Houston take at Number 1
Reggie Bush
65%
 65%  [ 23 ]
Mario Williams
20%
 20%  [ 7 ]
Vince Young (he still beleives he has a shot)
8%
 8%  [ 3 ]
D'Brickashaw Ferguson
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 35

scar988

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

47. Atlanta Falcons
Ko Simpson FS South Carolina
Falcons get Simpson here d'oh maybe we can call him Komer Simpson or something...In any case he will be an instant asset in the secondary of Atlanta.

I'm glad you made a great pick. Cause that wasn't funny at all.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
Kiper Jr. Jr.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good lions mock

Many Thanks to miafins23, for graciously letting me use this sweet sig
The OUTLAW

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wouldn't lose it if the Browns drafted Bunkley/Colledge, but I think there are way better picks in the second round than Colledge. I think they go for a rushing linebacker in that spot rather than a finesse tackle which truly does not fit with the way that they are rebuilding the Oline.
Rads3388

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

outstanding bears picks. pope is the 2nd best TE and jennings is the best cover corner available. bravo to you old chap! Wink
ftn49

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:06 am    Post subject: Re: RedandGold shocking twisted 2 round mock 4/19 Shocking Reply with quote

RedandGold wrote:

22. San Francisco 49ers
DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis
9ers could have gotten a good OLB in round 2 but traded away picks in round 2 and 3 to get back here....RB yes a RB to help Alex Smith...It was pretty obvious that Barlow is done and Gore is a question mark at best.... Williams could go much higher but if he fell I see Williams and Davis become solid building blocks for a growing offense.

I like D. Williams as much as the next guy but they need starters on D, wether its wimbley, lawson, carpenter and if all those guys are gone, look for secondary players like joseph, cromartie, whitner or allen.
kvsaintsfanatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fraziafraze07 wrote:
I agree with NC SackKing. That IS (not possibly, but is) the most perfect thing that could happen. Howard in the second would be amazing. Also I don't see it happening b/c he'll probably go in the late first, early second.

Don't be to surprised if Howard falls that far. I've said it many times before, in such a LB rich draft you'll see a LB or two fall, and I personally think it's not only possible, but likely for Howard to fall right to you guys in the second. Out of all of the late first round/early second round LB's (Bobby Carpenter, DeMeco Ryans, D'Qwell Jackson, and Thomas Howard), Howard will be the one that falls the furthest. That said, you guys would be getting an amazing value with picking Howard there even though I believe Thomas Davis is a stud in the making.
kvsaintsfanatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice mock man. I love the twist even though I think the Mario Williams talk is nothing more than a gigantic smokescreen. If the Texans didn't take Bush, the media would absolutely kill them, especially if they pass up Bush and choose to take Williams over D'Brick. But, if they don't take Bush, I guess they would take Williams seeing how they do seem somewhat enamored in him. This would completely change everything because then you would have the Saints looking at a very interesting scenario. Do they take Bush, or do they except a stockpile, and I mean stockpile of picks that teams, mainly the Jets would offer to get him? You are absolutely right, the Saints would be the biggest winners hands down if the Texans select Williams. I would get Mangold at #29 and the best LB (probably Jackson or Ryans) at #34 though. With the Seahawks and Steelers picking right after #29 without any glaring needs, Mangold probably wouldn't make it to #34. I can't wait to see how it really plays out.
kvsaintsfanatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Re: RedandGold shocking twisted 2 round mock 4/19 Shocking Reply with quote

ftn49 wrote:
RedandGold wrote:

22. San Francisco 49ers
DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis
9ers could have gotten a good OLB in round 2 but traded away picks in round 2 and 3 to get back here....RB yes a RB to help Alex Smith...It was pretty obvious that Barlow is done and Gore is a question mark at best.... Williams could go much higher but if he fell I see Williams and Davis become solid building blocks for a growing offense.

I like D. Williams as much as the next guy but they need starters on D, wether its wimbley, lawson, carpenter and if all those guys are gone, look for secondary players like joseph, cromartie, whitner or allen.

You are absolutely right. The 49ers made that move to allow them to be able to pass up Huff for Vernon Davis at #6 and still get a high profile DB at #22.
cjfollett

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Under no circumstances will the Steelers take Moss. Moss is an unproven performer, and he has no record for returning kicks. I can think of at least 5 guys you have in the 2nd that the Steelers would take over Moss. Give them Mangold there, and just say not to Moss.

In the 2nd, I think they'd take Stuvall. Not sure Tapp fits the Steelers scheme.
Vikes4Ever007

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like the first two Vikings picks. Not sold on Croyle though.
JFect

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

horrible pick in the second round for the browns. College doesn't really have a position that he could play on our team. He is a finesse blocker, and he would play guard, our guards are maulers, not finessers.

Go Browns!
YoungNYJ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LSUSAINT wrote:
I wouldn't want the Saints to trade the #2 if Bush was there.

But nice Saints pick.

Also, the Texans are favoring Bush 80/20 over Williams.

who wouldn't, but you guyz already have Deuce, let ma JETS get their back of the future...no need to be selfish and take all the good RBs for yourself
YoungNYJ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Re: RedandGold shocking twisted 2 round mock 4/19 Shocking Reply with quote

[quote="RedandGold"]I decided to try the what if senario as in what if Houston takes Mario Williams

Saints trade 2006 1st round (2) to New York Jets for 2006 1st round (4 and 29)
Pick value Saints 2600 NewYork Jets 2440 pretty even unless the NYJ throw in a late rounder

the Jets would probably have to give the Saints a third round pick, bcuz thats what 160 pts in pick value is worth, a mid to late third round draft choice.
RedandGold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was kinda thinking about that so assume maybe a jets 3rd or 4th rounder in 07

WORST COACH IN KC HISTORY
Thanks for the sig Saintsfan
AntonioGates

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Both Charger picks are very good.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: