Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Please STOP QB draft talk for the 1st round..... NO WAY!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Bart

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:50 pm    Post subject: Please STOP QB draft talk for the 1st round..... NO WAY!!!!! Reply with quote

No way a QB in the 1st round to the Browns. NO WAY.

We will get a LB, or M. Williams as the BPA or trade down if someone falls in love with a player. Even if, still we do not get a QB in round 1 even if we have three picks. No one is there. Too many other possibilities.

CB and LB is a great place to look this year. Yes, I think we need help in the OL with the #2 pick.

Depending on how things unfold, maybe a QB in 3. Maybe. I'm not a fan of last years 4 pick of Luke.

Phil Savage knows we need a stuff your face defense and smash your mouth offense.
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what about Braylon? I dont want a WR but i'd rather have Braylon than Mike...

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)
harold650

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 4:59 pm    Post subject: BUT, YOU KNOW Reply with quote

The first round contains 32 picks, and you just never know about trades.

I agree that a QB probably would not or should not be taken at #3, but if the Browns trade down a couple of times, then a QB becomes a more reasonable possibility later in the first round.

Shocked
Bart

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 7:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like B. Edwards too but not as much as Williams. Williams just seems like one of those players to good to passon. Even thought we do have more pressing needs at this time. But just like you never know what may unfold in the draft or the year (s) to come, his talents are so good I'd hate to pass on him. But darn, we could use a great LB or shut down CB.

I know this is hard to gauge and alot of fun but I really think Williams is going to be a great one.

Also, if the Browns do aquire a QB in this draft, I hope it's K. Orton from Purdue. I believe someone is going to get a not so rusted diamond in the rough. I believe he is going to shine at the next level. Maybe not as much as Marino did, but like the senerio coming out of college after his Serior year of college.
DaBrowns41

PostPosted: Tue Mar 08, 2005 12:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

and K. Orton would be there in the later rounds... well, more like 4th I'd say...

This is called TRUTH!

Rest In Peace David, Renee and Joe (Crakburn)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Cleveland Browns All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: