Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

RedandGold's 3rd rounder Yes I am better then Kiper
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Please rate this mock
A
21%
 21%  [ 6 ]
B
28%
 28%  [ 8 ]
C
17%
 17%  [ 5 ]
D
32%
 32%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 28

RedandGold

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:05 pm    Post subject: RedandGold's 3rd rounder Yes I am better then Kiper Reply with quote

1. Houston Texans
Reggie Bush RB USC
If Houston keeps the pick its pretty obvious that they will in fact take Bush. Bush is an all around playmaker that can run catch and block much like Faulk. Versitility will be the key.

2. New Orleans Saints
D'Brickashaw Ferguson OT Virginia
Could look for a trade and go down a couple spots but if the Saints stay I think D'Brick is their best value here. D'Brock is the total package of all OTs in this years draft and if the Saints take him he will be a cornerstone of their offensive line for the next decade.

3. Tennessee Titans
Matt Leinart QB USC
Everyone told poor Matt to stay in school I personally will have to look over how much he lost between last years number 1 and this years 3rd...probably 7-10 million. A lesson for all you future athletes. With that said Matt will be starting by mid season...McNair wont be paid 24 Million for 1 season...he will restructure or be gone.

4. New York Jets
A.J. Hawk OLB Ohio State
Ellis and Thomas already play DE so I think OLB would be higher on their list. D'Brick or Bush would be ideal but both are gone now so I for one wont be surprised to see the Jets trade up to get Bush or D'Brick or down and get extra picks to fix the team.

5. Green Bay Packers
Mario Williams DE North Carolina State
I know Farve wanted offensive help to come back but theres no value here for the Packers on offense but defensively boy o boy Mario Williams is gonna change the Poor Packers Defense .

6. San Francisco 49ers
Vernon Davis TE Maryland
Trading Woods for Davis makes Huff a little less of a need and allows the 9ers to take one of the hottest young players. Smith had a very rough 1st year as a QB but I think giving him a couple extra weapons will make a world of difference.. Davis was faster then any TE to attend the combine ever not to mention he's big with soft hands.

7. Oakland Raiders
Vince Young QB Texas
Tes yes yes I know defense is a must here and Huff and Ngata are possible but Brooks is a short term conttract and Walters never took the field. Young is a rare talent that teh Silver and Black will love because of his mobility. He will need to sit and learn for a year but he will be their future.

8. Buffalo Bills
Haloti Ngata DT Oregon
Bunkley are about neck and neck at this point and the Bills definately want to stop the run this season. I for one wont be surprised at all if the pick is Bunkley but his past injury gives Ngata a very slight edge...very slight.

9. Detroit Lions
Michael Huff CB/S Texas
Huff is a playmaker plain and simple...He can play CB or Safety... Everything you could want in a DB speed power instincts etc....perfect for the poor secondary of Detroit. You can neve go wrong when you draft a top playmaker.

10. Arizona Cardinals
Jay Cutler QB Vanderbilt
I want all ya Cards fans to know I've read many of ya dont want a QB in the 1st....Maybe last year the Cards shoudl have taken Rogers...but now Warner is 35 and injury prone..McCown was improving well but the Cards let him get away. With no depth or potential successor for Warner I have to make this call.

11. St. Louis Rams
Manny Lawson OLB/DE North Carolina State
Lawson will be a very good OLB with the power to stop the run and the speed to rush the passer. Secondary is also a possibility but the draft is pretty deep and a CB can be found later on.

12. Cleveland Browns
Broderick Bunkley DT Florida State
Romeo is rebuilding the defense in a big way. Bunkley was one of the strongest players at the combine and has speed for a big man...He has the size to collapse the pocket form the inside and will force a double team on a regular basis.

13. Baltimore Ravens
Winston Justice OT USC
I was a little up in the air here but soem Ravens fans told me they woudl much rather see Justice then go with the secondary. Seems the team has taken quite a liking to the USC product.

14. Philadelphia Eagles
Chad Greenway OLB Iowa
Eagles fans I went to your site and saw how much ya wanted plaers that are already gone in this mock...14 is a tough position to draft at and a trade down is certainly a possibility...but if the Eagles stay I think they work the SLB and Greenway has the size to do it.

15.Denver Broncos
Chad Jackson WR Florida
Broncos have the luxury of an extra 1st rounder here and if the picks arent packaged in an attempt to move up I think they prepare for the future without Rod Smith... Smith has been their number 1 WR for years but doesnt have much longer. Jackson has the size speed and hands to fill that role.

16. Miami Dolphins
Jimmy Williams CB/S Virginia Tech
The Dolphins did sign Allen but have little depth in their secondary and in the past 2 years losing Madison and Surtain really hurt...Williams can play any position in the secondary he wants...He has the size of a SS and the speed of a CB.

17. Minnesota Vikings
Ernie Sims OLB Florida State
OLB is atop the Vikes wish list in this years draft...Especially after mastering the cap once again and going on a shopping spree.

18. Dallas Cowboys
Kamerion Wimbley OLB/DE Florida State
Winbley will make the move to OLB and become an instant starter...great instincts and excels at rushing the passer..Will become a force right away for the Boys.

19. San Diego Chargers
Marcus McNeill OT Auburn
Chargers really did themselves a favor witht he Woods for Davis trade easing the need at WR. With that taken care of the Chargers get an OT to help young Philip Rivers. OLine has played well in recent years but an upgrade is very easy to do.

20. Kansas City Chiefs
Antonio Cromartie CB Florida State
Chiefs recently signed walls to a 1 year contract which still leaves a big need at WR..Santonio Holmes is too small for the Chiefs and a DE can be found a little later on. Cromartie is listed at 6'3" and runs a 4.38 40 these numbers give him an edge over the smaller but more polished Hill.

21. New England Patriots
DeAngelo Williams RB Memphis
Dillion is the wrong side of 30 and really hurt the team when sidelined with injury last season. Over use may have finally caught up with Dillon and Williams is a top talent that can share the load in '06 and carry it in '07.

22. Denver Broncos
Mathias Kiwanuka DE Boston College
Losing Pryce really hurts but Kiwi will go aong way to filling that void....Kiwi still needs to work his game after getting shurt down at the Senior Bowl but he has the size strength and tools to be a top notch DE in the NFL.

23. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
DeMarco Ryans OLB Alabama
Tampa has done a tremendous job getting their defense some youth in recent years and will remain respectable for some time..Ryans is a top talent and a top OLB but this years draft is loaded at that position so Tampa gets a good one late in the 1st.

24. Cincinnati Bengals
Jason Allen CB/S Tennseese
I'll be the 1st to say I'm not as high on Allen as some but Signing Adams gives some flexibility here and the Bengals continue adding talent to their secondary..Allen can play Safety for now and possibly take over for James later on.

25. New York Giants
Santonio Holmes WR Ohio State
I know OLB is a top need but the thought of pairing Holmes with Plexico would make any Giants fan drool with joy....Value says take Holmes over Carpenter.

26. Chicago Bears
Leonard Pope TE Georgia
Ok Bears fans let me say that if ya complain that the Bears didnt take a CB here I live in Chicago and I know 1st hand that the Bears have the top defense in the league. If the offense can become top 20 they are going deep in the playoffs. This year the draft is loaded at CB but thin at TE making the pick.

27. Carolina Panthers
LenDale White RB USC
I went with White over Maroney because the Panthers because of size. White had a bad Pro Day no question but I refuse to write him off afte watching him play for USC the past couple seasons...He can be a force between the tackles and has good but not great speed on the outside....a perfect compliament to Foster as Thunder and Lightning returns.

28. Jacksonville Jaguars
Laurance Maroney RB Minnesota
The Jags havent trusted Taylor in quite some time and Fred may or may not be ok for the season...Maroney will provide very solid insurance this season and will take over when ever needed.

29. New York Jets
Eric Winston OT Miami
The Jets would love a top RB here but will settle for getting their offensive line in order right now as Winston gets the nod....He has all the makings of a top OT and woudl be top 5 last year if not for the knee injury.

30. Indianapolis Colts
Bobby Carpenter OLB Ohio State
Colts top need is RB but the value is gone at the moment....If one of the top 4 backs makes it they get picked here...Unfortunately all are off the board at this point and the Colts move on to the next biggest need.

31.Seattle Seahawks
Max Jean-Gilles OG Georgia
Hutchinson leaving was a huge loss to the Hawks and if Alexander wants to repeat as rushing champ then the Hawks are gonna have to strengthen the interior and take the best OG available.

32. Pittsburgh Steelers
Sinorice Moss WR Miami
I see alot of boards with Safety here but teh Steelers already missed Plexico and now with Randel El goen I have to give priority to the WR position.

Round 2
33. Houston Texans
Jon Scott OT Texas
If the Texans dont shore up their offensive line then they will need to draft another QB soon because Carr simply wont survive another season of setting the sack record.

34. New Orleans Saints
D'Qwell Jackson ILB Maryland
Saints need help at all the LB positions and value is better at MLB here.

35. New York Jets
Nick Mangold OC Ohio State
Jets steal the top OC off the board here early in the 2nd. With the offensive line in place the Jets can concentrate on other needs for the future.

36. Green Bay Packers
Tye Hill CB Clemson
Hill's size drops him but the rebuilding Packers wont let him slip..

37. San Francisco 49ers
Joseph Addai RB LSU
Ill be original here and go with Addai here....Gore might be ok but Barlow should be shown the door...With Davis int he 1st and Addai here Smith wont have as much pressure as he did last year.

38. Oakland Raiders
Tamba Hali DE Penn State
Grand larceny here as the Raiders get a top DE at this point of the draft. Hali has been sliding as of late but I doubt he gets past the Raiders.

39. Tennessee Titans
Thomas Howard OLB UTEP
OLB is stilla need for the titans as they continue to rebuild. Howard is a fast LB that will be flying all over the field for the Titans.

40. Detroit Lions
Abdul Hodge ILB Iowa
Hodge and Huff will be a teriffic start towards revamping the Detroit defense.

41. Arizona Cardinals
Donte Whitner S Ohio State
Cards put a little more firepower into their young talented secondary as Whitner can play either Safety position.

42. Buffalo Bills
Daryn College OT Boise State
Whoever wins the starting job for the Bills will need soem protection...if the Bills dont take an OT in round 1 they take one here.

43. Cleveland Browns
Darryl Tapp DE Va Tech
The Browns will look to add talent and have done a good job in FA but DE is still a need.

44. Baltimore Ravens
Gabe Watson DT Michign
More beef for the Ravens D Line... Even with offseason signings Watson will still contribute right away.

45. Philadelphia Eagles
Claude Wroten DT LSU
Eagles could use a RB desperately but none look to good at this point..so we move on and fill another need.

46. St. Louis Rams
Mercedes Lewis TE UCLA
Rams Kepp the offense younger and better...Defense will probably dominant the rest of the draft.

47. Atlanta Falcons
Jonathon Joseph CB South Carolina
Joseph is raw but has blazing speed and will give Atlanta 2 of the fastest CBs in the league with this pick.

48. Minnesota Vikings
Darnell Bing SS USC
Theres a void that was left in the secondary when Chavous left for the Rams and Bing can fill it.

49. Dallas Cowboys
Ko Simpson FS South Carolina
Dallas shores up their secondary and Simpson will team with Williams to form one of the best safety tandems int he league.

50. San Diego Chargers
Pat Watkins S Florida State
Safety remains a need for a weak secondary.

51. Minnesota Vikings
Brodie Croyle QB Alabama
QB is a need for the Vikes Dante is gone and Johnson is a short term solution...Maybe a slight reach but the Vikes cant afford to risk Croyle not beign there in the 3rd.

52. New England Patriots
Ashton Youboty CB Ohio State
The Pats still need some youth in the secondary...Warfield was a good add but not a long term solution....The youth movement continues.

53. Washington Redskins
Ray Edwards DE Purdue
Skins dont seem to draft too much because of FA.... DE could use some depth.

54. Kansas City Chiefs
Elvis Dumervil DE Lousiville
DE is still a top priority of the Chiefs and Elvis can get to the passer.

55. Cincinnati Bengals
Anthony Fasano TE Notre Dame
Schobel is gone and the Bengals donthave a quality TE on the roster.

56. New York Giants
Roger McIntosh OLB Miami
Giants wait a round but stillg et a good OLB. McIntosh is a future starter with speed to make plays sidline to sideline.

57. Chicago Bears
Kelly Jennings CB Miami
Bears have an outstand defense but would like another CB on the roster.

58. Carolina Panthers
Jon Alston OLB Stanford
Losing Witherspoon hurts but Alston will challenge for the vacancy.

59. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Davin Joseph OG Oklahoma
Caddy could use another lane or 2 opened.

60. Jacksonville Jaguars
Richard Marshall CB Fresno State
Jags secondary needs some work yes i know they picked up Cousin in FA but he wont stay long. Marshall has been flying up draft boards and could go much higher.

61. Denver Broncos
Bernard Pollard S Purdue
Broncos add some depth to their secondary and fill their needs. Pollard reminds alot of people of Lynch who better to learn from.

62. Indianapolis Colts
Brian Calhoun RB Wisconsin
Colts find a back that can help fill the void left by Edge...Calhoun has a lot of upside but need to refine his technique.

63. Seattle Seahawks
Demario Minter CB Georgia
Hawks want mor edepth in thier secondary. If not for character concerns he would go higher.

64. Pittsburgh Steelers
Daniel Bullocks S Nebraska
FA left some holes int he Champs but they are filling the hole sin this years draft.

Round 3

65. Houston Texans
Greg Eslinger OC Minnesota
Texans continue to try and improve the offensive line to open a little room for Bush.

66. Houston Texans
Stanley McClover DE Auburn
Texans are moving to a 4-3 and looking for an end.

67. Green Bay Packers
Taitusi Lutui OG USC
If Rodgers is startig he will need all the protection he can get and Lutui can provide it...As a bonus Lutui also has experience playing OT.

68. San Francisco 49ers
A.J.Nicholson OLB Florida State
Nicholson could be 1st round talent but character issues force him down...Losing Peterson really hurts the defense and a replacement must be found.

69. Oakland Raiders
Orien Harris DT Miami
Sapp is near the end of his career...Fortunately Harris is available and has many of the same characteristics of a young Sapp...

70. Buffalo Bills
Cedric Griffin S/CB Texas
Milloy gone and Griffin in. Secondary needs some fresh blood.

71. New York Jets
Rod Wright DT Texas
Jets need another DT and get Wright here... If Wright can play to his potential he is a steal.

72. Arizona Cardinals
Ryan O'Callaghan OG California
Interior of the Offensive Line needs some work for Edge to be effective.

73. Buffalo Bills
Victor Adeyanju DE Indiana
Not a major need but Victor has a ton of potential. Witht he extra pick the Bills can gamble.

74. Detroit Lions
Charles Spencer OG Pittsburgh
Offense is gonna look really good without Harrington in it and this pick insures teh starting QB a little tiem to find a WR.

75. New England Patriots
Derek Hagan WR ASU
Pats have needed a WR for some time now and get lucky that Hagan is available...He willb e come a reliable number 2 WR.

76. Philadelphia Eagles
Leon Washington RB Florida State
No running back on the roster can go between the tackles and Washington can atleast split some carries with Westbrook.

77. St. Louis Rams
Demetrice Webb CB Florida
Rams secondary is still weak and in need of another CB.

78. Cleveland Browns
Kai Parham ILB Virginia
With most of the team needs taken care of in FA and th 1st 2 rounds the Browns can gamble on Parham here...I know he slipped because of slow workout times but he is productive and the Browns need some depth.

79. Atlanta Falcons
Maurice Drew RB UCLA
Dunn wont last more then another season in Atlanta and Drew although small is a homerun threat and can return kicks and punts.

80. Dallas Cowboys
Jeremy Trueblood OT Boston College
Offensive line was abused last season and that needs to stop.

81. San Diego Chargers
Freddie Roach ILB Alabama
Donnie Edwards is nearing retirement fast!

82. Miami Dolphins
Gerris Wilkinson OLB Georgia Tech
Miami needs soem youth at LB.

83. Minnesota Vikings
Mike Degory OC Florida
Birk is over 30 and coming back from injury....with no other glaring needs the Vikes can take his future replacement.

84. San Francisco 49ers
Jesse Mahelona DT Tennessee
With so many needs the 9ers can afford to take the BPA.

85. Kansas City Chiefs
Maurice Stovall WR Notre Dame
Chiefs would love a big WR like Stovall...he need some work but improved vastly when working with Weis.

86. New England Patriots
Anthony Smith S Syracuse
Harrison will retire soon

87. New York Giants
Andrew Whitworth OT LSU
Whitfield will do great protecting Eli for a year which is enough time to train his replacement.

88. Chicago Bears
Rob Sims OG Ohio State
Bears will reload offensive linemen or be faced with seeing Rex miss another season....

89. Carolina Panthers
Dominique Byrd TE USC
Jake gets a new weapon for offense.

90. Tampa Bay Buccaneers
Parys Haralson DE Tennessee
Rice wont play forever.

91. Cincinnati Bengals
Jonathon Lewis DT Virginia
I know they signed Adams but thats a short term solution at best.

92. Jacksonville Jaguars
Joe Klopfenstein TE Colorado
Good size and hands fills the need.

93. Atlanta Falcons
Rashad Butler OT Miami
Scar this pick is for you...You know your team best and ya tell me he fits...hes available so he's yours.

94. Indianapolis Colts
Dusty Dvoracek DT Oklahoma
Will replace Tripplett. Dusty is a hard working blue collar player the kind Dungy loves.

95. Minnesota Vikings
Martin Nance WR University of Miami (Ohio)
Losing Burleson isnt the end of the world...Nance has the size and speed to challenge for playing tiem right away.

96. Pittsburgh Steelers
Mark Anderson DE Alabama
Depth is required.

97. New York Jets
Omar Jacobs QB Bowling Green
Pennington is injury prone Ramsey never lived up to potential,,,,and with the extra pick why not

Last edited by RedandGold on Fri Apr 14, 2006 3:01 pm; edited 4 times in total
AntonioGates

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:13 pm    Post subject: Re: RedandGold's 3rd rounder Yes I am better then Kiper Reply with quote

RedandGold wrote:

19. San Diego Chargers
Marcus McNeill OT Auburn
Chargers really did themselves a favor witht he Woods for Davis trade easing the need at WR. With that taken care of the Chargers get an OT to help young Philip Rivers. OLine has played well in recent years but an upgrade is very easy to do.

Good pick, hopefully now you'll believe me next time I say we won't draft a WR in the first few rounds.

50. San Diego Chargers
Pat Watkins S Florida State
Safety remains a need for a weak secondary.

Watkins would be a good pick, but there are a lot better options here. Guys below would be better picks.
52. Ashton Youboty CB Ohio State
57. Kelly Jennings CB Miami
59.Davin Joseph OG Oklahoma
64. Daniel Bullocks S Nebraska
67. Taitusi Lutui OG USC
74. Charles Spencer OG Pittsburgh

81. San Diego Chargers
Freddie Roach ILB Alabama
Donnie Edwards is nearing retirement fast!

And Randall Godfrey is going to retire at the end of this year. Again, Freddie would be a good pick, but not in the 3rd. he is a reach, and has a chance of making it to our pick in the fourth.
Steegles46

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love the first pick, like the second, but the third is not of a position of first day need. Go o-line with that pick.
The Gmen10

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hands down one of the best giants mock ever
easily in my top 3

Very Happy
joefilm

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

good overall job. in the 3rd, i feel the texans would draft lutui over eslinger. we signed flanagan and drafted a center last year (drew hodgon). and instead of mcclover, adeyanju.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Re: RedandGold's 3rd rounder Yes I am better then Kiper Reply with quote

RedandGold wrote:
24. Cincinnati Bengals - Jason Allen CB/S Tennseese
I'll be the 1st to say I'm not as high on Allen as some but Signing Adams gives some flexibility here and the Bengals continue adding talent to their secondary..Allen can play Safety for now and possibly take over for James later on.

26. Chicago Bears - Leonard Pope TE Georgia

36. Green Bay Packers - Tye Hill CB Clemson

38. Oakland Raiders - Tamba Hali DE Penn State

41. Arizona Cardinals - Donte Whitner S Ohio State

47. Atlanta Falcons - Jonathon Joseph CB South Carolina

Allen's degenerative hip (if that report was legit) scares me....If he was completely healthy I'd love the pick....And I'm not saying you should change the pick, but here are some other possibilities....I think you have Hill, Hali, Whitner, and Joseph all a tad low....

Quote:
55. Cincinnati Bengals - Anthony Fasano TE Notre Dame
Schobel is gone and the Bengals donthave a quality TE on the roster.

60. Jacksonville Jaguars - Richard Marshall CB Fresno State

64. Pittsburgh Steelers - Daniel Bullocks S Nebraska

70. Buffalo Bills - Cedric Griffin S/CB Texas

73. Buffalo Bills - Victor Adeyanju DE Indiana

I'm fine with Fasano, he's a balanced TE, should be a good fit...but I gave you some other possibilities depending on the 1st round pick...

Quote:
91. Cincinnati Bengals - Jonathon Lewis DT Virginia
I know they signed Adams but thats a short term solution at best.

94. Indianapolis Colts - Dusty Dvoracek DT Oklahoma

Actually prefer Dvoracek to Lewis....but its just a matter of your opinion vs mine....
Vikes need a RB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So-so Vikings draft. I love the Nance pick Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

pollino14

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yo man If Green Bay signed Arrington, then that draft would be hot!!

Mario, Hill and Tutsi

FF Fanatic
PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:

93. Atlanta Falcons
Brad Butler OT Virginia
Scar this pick is for you...You know your team best and ya tell me he fits...hes available so he's yours.

I told you RASHAD Butler fits. Brad Butler is a horrible fit.

Dirty Bird Watch: DL Jonathan Babineaux
JFect

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 9:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

better than kiper? lmao. horrible browns draft again. Bunkley is the only good pick. Then for our second rounder you give us Darryl Tapp an say DE is a need after we just took Bunkley who would be a DE for us. And tap is too light and small to play DE in a 34 d. horrible pick and even worse reasoning. Same thing with the third, I love parham, but a third on him is a big reach and your reasoning again is off. We are from contending and we can't take chances on players. That is what butch davis did and look where that got us.

Go Browns!
Frankie2Gunz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Great Raiders Mock you hit it right on the head Reply with quote

Very Happy Dude you nailed the Raiders mock in my opinion. Anything but Young in the first is a big mistake. Hali slipping to us in the 2nd is highway robbery. Vince Young will be the Man in silver and black and finally put a face and some character to this down in the dumps team. Going for D is nonscense with this pick if Vince is still on the board, he is a playmaker with heart and you cant teach that. Im sick of retread QB's and a draft like this will solidify Raider needs on both sides of the ball Very Happy
hmbeal

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
51. Minnesota Vikings
Brodie Croyle QB Alabama
QB is a need for the Vikes Dante is gone and Johnson is a short term solution...Maybe a slight reach but the Vikes cant afford to risk Croyle not beign there in the 3rd.

I would rather see Davin Joseph here but otherwise i liked the Vikes draft.
Canadian_Patriot

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't get it...your better the Kiper how?

Your first round mock from 1-22 is EXACTLY like every other want to be prognosticator on this board lol.

Your mock will flop like all of theirs..lol, sorry.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
jvilma51

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 10:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Personally I like the Jets draft.

Great Job!

Props to jgoldiscool
true9erfaithful

PostPosted: Fri Apr 14, 2006 1:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

As a niners fan i'd rather see them go Davis, Howard, Adeyanju, Stovall

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> 2015 NFL Mock Draft All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: