You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Raiders rookie CB Gareon Conley cleared of rape allegations
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RaidersAreOne

Location: Canada, but don't worry... i'm not one of those damn dirty french.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:11 pm    Post subject: Raiders rookie CB Gareon Conley cleared of rape allegations Reply with quote

Quote:
@edgallekfox8

FOX 8 I TEAM has learned from multiple sources a grand jury has decided not to indict former Ohio State football star Gareon Conley

Quote:
@RapSheet

Kevin Spellacy, attorney for #Raiders CB Gareon Conley, tells me the grand jury returned "no bill." No charges. "He had faith in the system"

Quote:
@RapSheet

More from Kevin Spellacy on #Raiders CB Gareon Conley: "He is vindicated. He looks forward to contributing in the National Football League."

Quote:
@VicTafu

Reggie McKenzie on Gareon Conley being cleared: “this smile tell you anything? I am excited for Gareon.”

FINALLY. Let's gooooo. Great news for the young man. Raiders took a gamble but trusted their homework over all else. His talent is a steal at #24.

#JihadWard
First jersey purchased: Jamarcus Russell.
Second jersey purchased: Rolando McClain.
Next purchases: Every Chiefs, Chargers and Broncos player.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great pick by Reggie, way to do the research
BABYLON 5

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so happy for the dude not just football it could of mess up his life.The women should face so type of punishment,its just not right for somebody to lie about stuff like that.Glad he can just move on and play ball

Sig by BenderRodriguez
SilverNBlackFan

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Absolutely disgusting act by his accuser. She tried to ruin this guy's life while it was just starting.

Props go Reg and the Raiders for doing their homework and scoring big on their gamble.
KManX89

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never believed them for a second. Reggie again does his homework.

Now can we please get this monster off the streets where she doesn't belong?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doesn't matter in terms of disciple from the NFL though, so hopefully they do their due diligence like they are with Ezekiel Elliott.
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 11:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJHawkQT wrote:
Doesn't matter in terms of disciple from the NFL though, so hopefully they do their due diligence like they are with Ezekiel Elliott.
Why would the NFL discipline him?

There's nothing to do diligence on. There's clear video of the woman come on to him at the club and witnesses at the place. There's been a ton of information out in the open. This was always nothing more then a cash grab.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
bananabucket

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Didnt take much homework, 30 minutes of looking into it made it obvious he was innocent.
marshallplan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raiders rolled the dice and won

Got a top 10 pick at #24...

He's gonna be a good solid corner in the NFL for a long time, Oaklands hittin on draft picks like this, Carr in rd 2, Gabe Jackson in rd 3.

McKenzie has done an excellent job
BigD88

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Supersuavesky wrote:
AJHawkQT wrote:

There's nothing to do diligence on. There's clear video of the woman come on to him at the club and witnesses at the place. There's been a ton of information out in the open. This was always nothing more then a cash grab.

I mean, there's testimony and text messages of Elliott's ex-gf telling her friends to lie to police in an attempt to frame him. All witnesses say he did nothing wrong and nobody corroborates his ex-gf's story, police also refused to charge him.
That hasn't stopped he NFL from hanging it over his head for over a year now.

KingofSTATS wrote:

Witten is just too slow and nonathletic to be a dominant force in the receiving game.
Supersuavesky

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD88 wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
AJHawkQT wrote:

I mean, there's testimony and text messages of Elliott's ex-gf telling her friends to lie to police in an attempt to frame him. All witnesses say he did nothing wrong and nobody corroborates his ex-gf's story, police also refused to charge him.
I was talking about Conley.

At least George will leave Indy soon.
OakRaiders3828

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BigD88 wrote:
Supersuavesky wrote:
AJHawkQT wrote:

Did that happen while he was in college? Honest question, because the NFL has already said Conley won't face discipline since he wasn't in the league.
AJHawkQT

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OakRaiders3828 wrote:

Did that happen while he was in college? Honest question, because the NFL has already said Conley won't face discipline since he wasn't in the league.

That's just odd since the NFL suspended Terrelle Pryor for something he did before he was in the NFL.
drfrey13

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AJHawkQT wrote:
OakRaiders3828 wrote:

That's just odd since the NFL suspended Terrelle Pryor for something he did before he was in the NFL.

I could be wrong but I think the NFL's reasoning behind the Pryor situation was that he did something on purpose so that he was eligible for the supplemental draft. Yes he was not in the league but his actions dirrectly influenced his standing with the league.
JaguarCrazy2832

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats young man. Hopefully this fires him up even more

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: