You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

John Urschel Retires

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
paraven

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:02 am    Post subject: John Urschel Retires Reply with quote

Quote:
Jeff Zrebiec Retweeted
Baltimore Sun Sports‏Verified account @BaltSunSports 15m15 minutes ago
More
Ravens offensive lineman John Urschel announces his retirement http://bsun.md/2h5oh9K

WTH is going on out here.... Time to call up Mangolds agent I guess
coordinator0

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disappointing, but I was hoping Jensen won the starting spot anyways. This doesn't change much for me. Depth is needed but Skura and Kublanow are battling it out.

Still don't want Mangold on the team at all. If he's with the Ravens there's a chance he plays... which wouldn't be good. Give Jensen a season to sink or swim because the team isn't really competing anyways. Not unless there are some major schematical changes. Which there won't be.
wackywabbit

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 3:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree about wanting Jensen to win the job anyway, but depth is brutal now. Urschel could have been top backup at center and guard. At least we did double up on guards in the draft.

I'm for Mangold, though.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: