You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

You won't believe what I would do to promote the new forum!

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:14 pm    Post subject: You won't believe what I would do to promote the new forum! Reply with quote

yes. clickbait.

If you're still here and somehow still haven't heard, Football's Future is getting an overhaul. In the weeks to follow this forum will be closed and archived and all the users here will get moved over to the new forum.

To have access to the new forum when this one is closed and archived, you need to make sure your email in your profile is CORRECT.

If you'd like early access to the forums, please sign up for the beta in the Feedback forum. Don't do this until you've made sure your email in your profile is correct.
FourThreeMafia

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 2:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Problem...

So, probably about a year ago, I swore I updated my email address on here. Then, when I found out about the new forum and read that we needed to update our emails, I went to make sure everything was good, but my email was still the old one I signed up with 10 years ago. I figured maybe I didnt save it last time, but then today, I updated it again and made sure to click save. I just went back and checked it again, and its still the old one.

Long story short, my email address isnt updating on here, even when I save it. I get a message that my info has been updated, but it isnt. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or not.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 3:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This isn't about football....
tom cody

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not but looking very forward to seeing the new site. The site's great now but a change is always good.

Courtesy of an online joke search.
El ramster

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't received mine.. What up.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

El ramster wrote:
I haven't received mine.. What up.
Did you sign up? Did you make sure your email is correct in your profile before signing up?

If yes to both of those, it's just a waiting game. Webby is bringing users over in a big batch every few days. We want to take it slow, there are a lot of accounts to move over and people are having a hard enough time getting everything sorted out even in smaller batches.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Problem...

So, probably about a year ago, I swore I updated my email address on here. Then, when I found out about the new forum and read that we needed to update our emails, I went to make sure everything was good, but my email was still the old one I signed up with 10 years ago. I figured maybe I didnt save it last time, but then today, I updated it again and made sure to click save. I just went back and checked it again, and its still the old one.

Long story short, my email address isnt updating on here, even when I save it. I get a message that my info has been updated, but it isnt. Not sure if anyone else is having this problem or not.

Try clearing your cookies from your browser and then making the changes. Or maybe just using a private browser mode and doing it that way could work.

If neither of those work I'll let Webby know on the new site. If you haven't PM'd him here already.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tom cody wrote:
It's not but looking very forward to seeing the new site. The site's great now but a change is always good.
good is an understatement. The new forum allows for so much more.
NJerseypaint

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Problem...

Confirm your new email? Check spam if it isn't in your inbox.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 1:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJerseypaint wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Problem...

that won't help the problem he's having. He can't confirm his email, cause it won't change.
NJerseypaint

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
NJerseypaint wrote:
FourThreeMafia wrote:
Problem...

that won't help the problem he's having. He can't confirm his email, cause it won't change.

I might be wrong, but it could be that the email won't change until a new one is confirmed -though when I updated mine it actually deregistered me.
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NJerseypaint wrote:

I might be wrong, but it could be that the email won't change until a new one is confirmed -though when I updated mine it actually deregistered me.

Correct. When you change your email address your account becomes inactive and your profile doesn't update until you confirm your new email account.
iPwn

Global Moderator
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

For those that would like a look at the new forum, check out
https://forums.footballsfuture.com

Live like you're down 3-1

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: