You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ripsean21

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TRAIN 89 wrote:
Heard Matt Ioannidis has stood out thus far. Would be interested to see if he could lock down a spot on the rotation @ DL.

Let's just hope he can have a impact on the field at this point!! Pretty much along with his entire draft class we essentially need a huge impact from this and last years class for the team to show major improvement. Also side not I don't like the new forum because I love my sig and I see no signs on the new site!!! That's no good!!!!!

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
Dashing

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fish Smithson Per russle been making noise in practice he seems to be a dry good blitzer .

Trent Murphy having a good camp so far which is good news due to his ped bull crap. I suspect after the four games Trent Murphy ends up a starter for the redskins he literally had 9 sacks off the bench and has shown in the past that he's an effective run stopper .

I think it'd be thumbs up to have him start after his suspension . Also hoping that sue craven can step up
turtle28

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Dashing wrote:
Fish Smithson Per russle been making noise in practice he seems to be a dry good blitzer .

Trent Murphy having a good camp so far which is good news due to his ped bull crap. I suspect after the four games Trent Murphy ends up a starter for the redskins he literally had 9 sacks off the bench and has shown in the past that he's an effective run stopper .

I think it'd be thumbs up to have him start after his suspension . Also hoping that sue craven can step up
I can't imagine Murphy being a starter unless Galette & Smith aren't effective the first month of the season.

I know some are, but I'm not worried about Sua Cravens playing safety. I'm sure he'll struggle some in deep coverage - which is to be expected - but I think he'll more than make up for that in his run defense from his safety spot and his intermediate and in coverage. I expect he an Swearinger will make some plays on the back end and in run support that our safeties haven't been able to make since Landry wasn't re-signed after the 2011 season.

I agree with those who've said that the reports have been that Ioannidis has had a good camp, also I've heard that Phil Taylor has had a great camp and looks not only strong but amazingly quick and fast for a man his size. I heard all of our running backs have had good camps, including Matt Jones who's been running harder and had lower pad level - I'm still hopeful he has a great preseason and we can trade him - and I heard that Mack Brown has actually looked the fastest and best of our running backs. I'm disappointed that he doesn't get more chances to be our starting running back because I think he's always shown that ability and he's got good speed.

Someone said that Kyle Kalis - the rookie undrafted guard out of Michigan - has had a good camp and has a chance of beating out Arie Kouandjio as the back up guard.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: