You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Reed to start training camp on PUP. Not sure why yet, it hasn't been disclosed.

Hopefully it's just to give him a rest before the season starts. They can take him off the pup at any time.

With Sprinkle, Paul & Carrier competing likely for just one spot I guess it's good because they'll get more reps. I just hope it's not serious.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Jordan Reed to start training camp on PUP. Not sure why yet, it hasn't been disclosed.

Hopefully it's just to give him a rest before the season starts. They can take him off the pup at any time.

With Sprinkle, Paul & Carrier competing likely for just one spot I guess it's good because they'll get more reps. I just hope it's not serious.

He hasn't worked out for a few weeks- turf toe on his big toe I believe

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

He hasn't worked out for a few weeks - turf toe on his big toe I believe
Oh my gosh. That's not good. Hopefully he gets healthy enough to go over the next month. W/o him I hope Davis plays better than he did last December because he didn't do much in Reed's absence last year.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
ripsean21

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
Doc Draper wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Oh my gosh. That's not good. Hopefully he gets healthy enough to go over the next month. W/o him I hope Davis plays better than he did last December because he didn't do much in Reed's absence last year.

The redskins are cursed!!! If they get a great player he's made of glass gets shot or they just don't!!!! We need Pryor, Reed, Crowder and Doc to bal out this year!! But if there''a 3 things I can count on!!! Death, taxes and 16 weeks of Jordan on the injured list lol

Thanks Mike23md for the sig!!!
Adopt a Redskin D Jax!!
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/video/santana-moss-has-advice-healing-jordan-reeds-big-toe?utm_content=bufferb1cb0&utm_medium=social&utm_source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=buffer

Santana Moss tells Reed to put epsom salt on his foot to see if it will help heal his toe faster, it worked for him senior year in high school.

turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 10:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ripsean21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Doc Draper wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

The redskins are cursed!!! If they get a great player he's made of glass gets shot or they just don't!!!! We need Pryor, Reed, Crowder and Doc to bal out this year!! But if there''a 3 things I can count on!!! Death, taxes and 16 weeks of Jordan on the injured list lol
Well hopefully the rest helps him. You know Niles Paul played pretty well in 2014 when Reed was out after injuring his hamstring week 1 vs the Texans that year. Reed definitely not Reed but he and Cousins have pretty good chemistry.

39 recs, 507 yds, 13 yard avg & 1 TD in 7 starts.

RSkinGM

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Doc Draper wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Well hopefully the rest helps him. You know Niles Paul played pretty well in 2014 when Reed was out after injuring his hamstring week 1 vs the Texans that year. Reed definitely not Reed but he and Cousins have pretty good chemistry.

2014,, BEFORE he tore up his ankle ( 2015 ) and shoulder ( 2016 ). Not sure he's that same player now . Sad
HTTRG3Dynasty

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe this is why we didn't sign Kirk. Laughing

Setting him up to fail with no Reed to start the year.

mike23md on the sig
turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
ripsean21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
Doc Draper wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

2014,, BEFORE he tore up his ankle ( 2015 ) and shoulder ( 2016 ). Not sure he's that same player now . Sad
Very true. I've heard that both him and Carrier have looked good and of course Davis is still Davis.

It remains to be seen what happens and what Paul & Carrier can provide. This offense is definitely a different passing offense without Reed, always will be.

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HTTRG3Dynasty wrote:
Maybe this is why we didn't sign Kirk. Laughing

Setting him up to fail with no Reed to start the year.
Or, maybe it's another reason Kirk doesn't want to commit. His best weapon can't stay healthy so, why stay where your best option isn't reliable?

turtle28

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fabian Moreau and Dontae Nicholson are not on the PUP which is a great sign!

Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
I think they keep 5 safeties again this year and only 4 ILBs. Nicholson will be Cravens's back up, Hall backs up Swearinger and then we have Everett still developing as a FS also. Maybe Blackmon makes it over Nicholson but I think given Blackmon's age that he's going to have a hard time making it over a guy 10 years younger than him that they just drafted, especially if Hall looks like he can contribute.

I think Blackmon makes it over Hall, given Hall's ACL injury.

Quote:
Yeah, I think those are good points by him in regards to our LG position. Kouandjio makes it IMO because he's cheap and still developing. Lauvao may not make it if any of the young guys show as well as him because of his cost but IMO he'll likely make it but I can see people's point of view that he's not a lock.

Dorian Johnson *clap clap clapclapclapclap* ... sorry, I had to. Wink Laughing
TheGreeK1973

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Man just heard Keith Marshall injured his knee, carted off the field. Damn it I had some high hopes for him and today before practice even Gruden said don't sleep on this guy. He put the curse on him I guess. Sad

Pryor looks to be a monster, has that guy even dropped a pass yet? Doctson also coming along very nicely from all reports.
A TRAIN 89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heard Matt Ioannidis has stood out thus far. Would be interested to see if he could lock down a spot on the rotation @ DL.
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A TRAIN 89 wrote:
Heard Matt Ioannidis has stood out thus far. Would be interested to see if he could lock down a spot on the rotation @ DL.

The Bama Bust would make anybody look like a good player. Let's see how he does against NFL talent

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: