You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Training Camp Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:23 pm    Post subject: Training Camp Thread Reply with quote

5 Redskins under most pressure entering Training Camp

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/washington-redskins/need-know-five-redskins-under-most-pressure-entering-camp

Quote:
1. QB Kirk Cousins– He’s under pressure to get this team back to the playoffs. Rob Kelley and Samaje Perine will help the running game and perhaps the defense will improve. But this team still will rise and fall by scoring points through the air. From his point of view, he’s on a one-year deal.

2. WR Terrelle Pryor– He also is in the one-year contract situation so he needs to impress all 32 teams to drive up his value. He’s also being counted on to replace the 1,000-yard production of either Pierre Garçon or DeSean Jackson. Or maybe both.

3. CB Josh Norman - Cousins has the highest 2017 salari on the team but Norman has the biggest contract on the team and he didn’t have the impact to match it last year. It’s not that he had a bad year but it’s reasonable to expect more interceptions and fewer penalties. It’s fair to give him a pass with it being his first year in the system. However, the Redskins have a window to release him without a debilitating cap hit after this season and if the value isn’t there you can’t rule out them pulling the trigger.

4. S Su’a Cravens

5. OLB Preston Smith– When he is on, few are better. When he’s off, he can disappear for games on end. Consistency is the key for Smith this year. If he catches on and starts playing at his best all the time, he may be in line for a lucrative contract extension next offseason. If he falters, Trent Murphy, Junior Galette, and Ryan Anderson all will be waiting to lay claim to his snaps.

Woz wrote:
In a nicer layout.

Code:
95     Allen, Jonathan          DL     6-3     286    22    R     Alabama
52     Anderson, Ryan           LB     6-2     253    22    R     Alabama
63R    Banks, Brandon           DL     6-3     287    22    R     Charlotte
68     Catalina, Tyler          G      6-6     314    24    R     Georgia
19     Davis, Robert            WR     6-3     219    22    R     Georgia State
40     Harvey-Clemons, Josh     LB     6-4     217    23    R     Louisville
20R    Holsey, Joshua           CB     5-11    195    22    R     Auburn
37     Homer, Tevin             CB     6-2     195          R     Florida Atlantic
88     Jacobs, Levern           WR     5-11    185    24    R     Maryland
67     Kalis, Kyle              G      6-4     308    23    R     Michigan
46     Marley, Nico             LB     5-8     200          R     Tulane
34R    Nicholson, Montae        S      6-2     212    21    R     Michigan State
16     Pascal, Zach             WR     6-2     219    22    R     Old Dominion
32W    Perine, Samaje           RB     5-11    233    21    R     Oklahoma
73R    Pipkins, Ondre           DL     6-3     325    23    R     Texas Tech
17     Quick, James             WR     6-0     186    22    R     Louisvile
73W    Roullier, Chase          C      6-4     312    23    R     Wyoming
25R    Smithson, Fish           S      5-11    190    23    R     Kansas
87     Sprinkle, Jeremy         TE     6-5     252    22    R     Arkansas

Washington Redskins Profile 2017: RB Samaje Perine

http://riggosrag.com/2017/07/21/redskins-profile-2017-samaje-perine/

Quote:
Most importantly, Perine is an NFL ready player. His strength will allow him to succeed as he improves the other aspects of his game. The more he continues to spend time in the system, the more he will learn and get better. During his first season, Perine realistically should emerge as the lead back for the team, as he is the most talented member of their backfield.

NEXT: Kirk Cousins Trade Ideas - San Francisco 49ers
Perine might not be ready to be a 1,000 yard rusher yet. But one thing is certain. The Redskins are going to want to use him quite a bit over the course of the season. Perine is a player who should be very good, and could end up playing a big role as a member of the Redskins offense in 2017.

Fabian Moreau will receive an injury update

http://riggosrag.com/2017/07/21/fabian-moreau-will-receive-health-update/

Here is my prediction for 53 man roster:

Qb: Cousins, McCoy, Sudfeld

RB: Kelley, Perine, Thompson

TE: Reed, VD, Paul, Sprinkle

LWR: Pryor, Quick
RWR: Doctson, Harris
SWR: Crowder, Grant

LT: Williams, Nsekhe
LG: Lauvao, Kouandijo
C: Long, Roullier
RG: Scherff
RT: Moses

(24)

RDE: Allen, Lanier
NT: McGee, Taylor, Ioannidis
LDE: McClain, Hood

ROLB: Galette, Smith
WILL: Brown, Compton
MIKE: Foster, Spaight
LOLB: Kerrigan, Anderson

- Murphy will start on PUP & return week 5. He can play DE & OLB, we'll have to cut someone for him. Likely a DL or S

RCB: Breeland, Dunbar
LCB: Norman, Moreau
SCB: Fuller

SS: Su’a Cravens, Nicholson
FS: D.J. Swearinger, DeAngelo Hall, Deshazor Everett

(25, 26 when Murphy is back)

K: Hopkins
P: Way
LS: Sundberg

KR: Thompson
PR: Crowder

Practice Squad:

Keith Marshall, RB
Robert Davis, WR
Kendall Thompson, WR
Kevin Bowen, OT
Isaiah Willians, OL
Kyle Kalis, OG
Ondre Pipkins, NT
Joshua Holsey, CB
Josh Harvey-Lemons, ILB
Fish Stinton, FS

I don't think all 3 of Hall, Blackmon and Everett make the team, unless Moreau can't go and they move Blackmon or Hall back to corner. I'll also be shocked if Montae Nicholson doesn't make it. They're going to have a hard decision to make at safety.

They have two veterans who are versatile enough to play corner and safety but I'm not sure I'd keep either and definitely not both. I think Hall has the upper hand on Blackmon but the issue there is Hall's recent injury.

Hall has gotten hurt every season since 2014 and it's hurt our defense a lot each year but if he's available he's a key piece as a cover guy and playmaker on the back end that we need. I'd keep him around as a safety we bring in on 2nd/3rd in long and move Cravens to dime ILB on those downs. Hall & Swearinger would be our safeties in clear passing situations.

I think if Everett continues to flash as a FS and Nicholson shows anything at all as a special teams guy and potential future starter they make the team and Blackmon will be the cut.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG

Last edited by turtle28 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 2:17 am; edited 6 times in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
mar29020

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

our kicker should definitely be under pressure
RSkinGM

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mar29020 wrote:

Absolutely ! good Call ..
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

RSkinGM wrote:
mar29020 wrote:

I know its a little thing, but our holder is not very good. Hes a really good punter, but his holds are very inconsistent. Give Colt something to do this year and let him hold on field goals

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mar29020 wrote:
Definitley, he cost us 1 or 2 wins last year as did the defense.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
RSkinGM wrote:
mar29020 wrote:

I know its a little thing, but our holder is not very good. Hes a really good punter, but his holds are very inconsistent. Give Colt something to do this year and let him hold on field goals
As long as Colt can be better I'd be for it and it would allow us to run a fake more often, of course Way doesn't throw a bad pass either.

turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 1:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://was.247sports.com/Bolt/DeSean-Jackson-sends-message-to-Jamison-Crowder-103508376‬

Djax sends an uplifting message to Crowder going into training camp.

Quote:
The former Redskins wide receiver left a comment for Jamison Crowder on Instagram, encouraging the diminutive wideout to continue what the duo had started a season ago, a year in which Crowder emerged as one of the NFL's best slot receivers.

On Jamison Crowder's Instagram, @deseanjackson11 left a great comment of support.

j_crowd80's photo https://instagram.com/p/BWso4K5FSV7/ DJax commented "you know what we started" on Crowder's Instagram post.

(As did @terrellepryor) pic.twitter.com/ZGFq7cXFSS

— Chad Ryan (@ChadwikoRCC) July 19, 2017
Jackson wasn't the only one to leave a comment for Crowder. Terelle Pryor, Jackson's replacement, was also on hand to provide words of support. The duo have already struck up a partnership this offseason, working out together with Randy Moss last week.

turtle28

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 9:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://riggosrag.com/2017/07/22/washington-redskins-roster-rundown-spots-locked/7/

Pretty good break down by Ian Cummings who I really am starting to like as a blogger on this site. I wish I still had time to write for blogs but I just don't with work, being married and all.

Here's who he projects as locks:

Qb: Cousins, McCoy and Sudfeld
TE: Reed, VD
WR: Pryor, Crowder, Doctson
OL: Williams, Long, Scherff, Moses, Nsekhe, Kouandijo
DL: Allen, McClain, McGee, Lanier, Hood
OLB: Kerrigan, Murphy, Smith, Anderson
ILB: Foster, Brown, Compton
CB: Norman, Breeland, Fuller, Dunbar (Moreau is a ? Bc of injury)
S: D.J. Swearinger, Su’a Cravens, DeAngelo Hall, Will Blackmon, Deshazor Everett

I disagree with him on the safeties. I don't think all 3 of Hall, Blackmon and Everett make it and I'll be shocked if Montae Nicholson doesn't make it. They're going to have a hard decisionto make at safety. They have two veterans who are versatile enough to play corner and safety but I'm not sure if keep either and definitely not both if Everett continues to flash as a FS and Nicholson shows anything at all as a special teams guy and potential future starter.

Last edited by turtle28 on Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 6:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://wapo.st/2tnDlRL?tid=ss_mail-amp

In Redskins’ slow and steady climb, the next step is most important — and perilous

Quote:
Washington can’t have another eigh - or nine-win season and avoid further change, unless that record somehow resulted in a playoff berth. If the team wants certainty that the bulk of the band will return, it needs to go 10-6 or better and win a playoff game. Just as a late-season slump resulted in this chaotic offseason, a feel-good run in 2017 could lead to ideal continuity.

Is this team good enough to do that? Perhaps this is a better question: Can this team compartmentalize well enough? It helps that Gruden is resilient and has a galvanizing quality to him. It helps that Cousins is a professional, not to mention a skilled politician, and he always minimizes controversy. It helps that Washington has kept a group of veterans who can handle the noise and that there are so many potential free agents that Cousins’s uncertain future won’t seem as strange to them.

The consensus forecast is that Washington is well behind Dallas and the New York Giants in the NFC East. Philadelphia also looks improved, so many assume that, because of the drama, Washington is a safe bet to finish in the division cellar.

That’s a thin assumption, however. There’s much more to this team. If healthy, it starts with a .500 base. If lucky, 10 wins are attainable. But those are optimistic conditions. Any misfortune or miscalculation would put the squad in a dangerous position. But no matter how you project Washington, no matter how much you factor off-the-field issues into your prediction, the season will provide four months of truth-telling, same as with the other 31 teams.

Woz

Location: in a land where the furniture folds to a much smaller size
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 5:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

turtle28 wrote:
http://riggosrag.com/2017/07/22/washington-redskins-roster-rundown-spots-locked/7/

Pretty good break down by Ian Cummings who I really am starting to like as a blogger in this site. I wish I still had time to write for blogs but I just don't with work, being married and all.

S: D.J. Swearinger, Su’a Cravens, DeAngelo Hall, Will Blackmon, Deshazor Everett

I disagree with him on the safeties. I don't think all 3 of Hall, Blackmon and Everett make it and I'll be shocked if Montae Nicholson doesn't make it. They're going to have a hard decisionto make at safety. They have two veterans who are versatile enough to play corner and safety but I'm not sure if keep either and definitely not both if Everett continues to flash as a FS and Nicholson shows anything at all as a special teams guy and potential future starter.

Nicholson is going to have to show a lot at this point. The two points in his favor are that he's significantly cheaper than Hall and he plays special teams. However, he's going to have to show up big for training camp to make the final 53.

Interesting that he doesn't have Lauvao as a lock, but does have Kouandjio

Ian Cummings wrote:
The fifth and final starter, at least for now, is Shawn Lauvao. The veteran guard has the coaching staff behind him, but due to his absurd contract value, or lack thereof, he remains a ‘roster not’ in this article. A vote of confidence from the Redskins’ staff does not guarantee a roster spot to anyone, and for poor performers like Lauvao, a vote of confidence may as well be a last ditch spark of motivation. Lauvao is on a short leash. And if he doesn’t impress with the time left in the offseason, the Redskins would be wise to cut ties with his hefty fee. They’ve been wise before. They aren’t all the time. But in this case, one would hope they will be.

Well said.
turtle28

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Woz wrote:
turtle28 wrote:

Pretty good break down by Ian Cummings who I really am starting to like as a blogger in this site. I wish I still had time to write for blogs but I just don't with work, being married and all.

Nicholson is going to have to show a lot at this point. The two points in his favor are that he's significantly cheaper than Hall and he plays special teams. However, he's going to have to show up big for training camp to make the final 53.

Interesting that he doesn't have Lauvao as a lock, but does have Kouandjio

Ian Cummings wrote:
The fifth and final starter, at least for now, is Shawn Lauvao. The veteran guard has the coaching staff behind him, but due to his absurd contract value, or lack thereof, he remains a ‘roster not’ in this article. A vote of confidence from the Redskins’ staff does not guarantee a roster spot to anyone, and for poor performers like Lauvao, a vote of confidence may as well be a last ditch spark of motivation. Lauvao is on a short leash. And if he doesn’t impress with the time left in the offseason, the Redskins would be wise to cut ties with his hefty fee. They’ve been wise before. They aren’t all the time. But in this case, one would hope they will be.

Well said.
I think they keep 5 safeties again this year and only 4 ILBs. Nicholson will be Cravens's back up, Hall backs up Swearinger and then we have Everett still developing as a FS also. Maybe Blackmon makes it over Nicholson but I think given Blackmon's age that he's going to have a hard time making it over a guy 10 years younger than him that they just drafted, especially if Hall looks like he can contribute.

Yeah, I think those are good points by him in regards to our LG position. Kouandjio makes it IMO because he's cheap and still developing. Lauvao may not make it if any of the young guys show as well as him because of his cost but IMO he'll likely make it but I can see people's point of view that he's not a lock.

turtle28

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.espn.com/espn/now?nowId=21-0681123771737706716-4

@john_keim

Quote:
Redskins safety DeAngelo Hall and linebacker Houston Bates both will open training camp on the physically unable to perform list, per a source. Neither one is a surprise. Both are coming off torn ACLs-- Hall hurt his in September; Bates hurt his in December. The Redskins will wait until Wednesday's physicals to determine if others open on the PUP list."

turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2017 Redskins Position Battles: Defense

http://www.redskins.com/news/article-1/2017-Redskins-Position-Battles-Defense/68bbca54-7a0b-4dfd-8ac9-ecb2bb71d06d‬

1. Inside LB: Brown vs Compton vs Foster I think this is a two man race for 1 spot. Hard to not see Brown winning the WILB position given his combination of size, speed and athleticism which is something that the other two don't have a combo of. Foster is a big run stuffer but struggles in coverage and it's best if he's not on the field in obvious passing situations. Compton is a great leader and an extremely instinctual and smart football player but he's not a great athlete and gets overwhelmed at times in the run game. I see Brown as Compton's replacement and maybe Compton will play 3rd & Long but preferably I'd like to see the Redskins bring in Blackmon or Hall (whomever makes it as our main back up safety) come in and play the deep part of the field on 3rd and long with Cravens being in a true SS type role.

Quote:
"I think outside linebacker is exciting," said Redskins head coach Jay Gruden last month. "Once Trent Murphy gets back [from a four-game suspension], you have Trent, Preston, Junior , you've got Kerrigan, you've got Chris Carter, you've got [Houston] Bates when he comes back, you've got Lynden Trail, you've got a good stable of guys there. And if I missed somebody, it's not on purpose. We have some good players, so it's very exciting. I think we put together a pretty good team, a deep team. The whole thing about us, what we need to do is play together get on the same page. Coach [Greg] Manusky has got a new scheme out there, we've got some new coverages they're working on, some new blitzes."

2. Outside LB: This has become arguably our deepest position on the team over the last 3 seasons with draft picks, their development and the free agent acquisition of Junior Galette. The injuries to each of Galette's Achilles has probably been one of the most disappointing things to go with the Redskins the last two years. If he was healthy our defense would have been better because of his speed/ability off the edge against even good & great LTs. Kerrigan has remained a consistent pass rusher against RTs on the left side but consistency has been a problem opposite him ever since Orakpo started getting injured and wasn't retained. Murphy just isn't that type of OLB, he's more like Kerrigan and truly he's a tweener between a DE & OLB, same with Preston Smith. It remains to be seen what we'll get out of Ryan Anderson. The size, strength and tenacity of Anderson makes me hope he can be like a Dwight Freeney or James Harrison but it all remains to be seen. I'm really hopeful they can get these 4 of these guys on the field together in definite passing situations some this year, particularly when trying to close out games in the 4th quarter.

Playing Murphy and Kerrigan or Smith inside rushing against the guard with Galette and Kerrigan or Smith opposite them on 3rd and long is really something I wasn't to see in our defense when it's clear the team is almost strictly in pass mode. You put just Brown on the field as our LB with Norman, Breeland and Fuller behind them at CB and then the 3 safeties - Cravens at SS/Dime ILB, Blackmon or Hall at true FS and Swearinger in a middle coverage role - and I think they'll be hard to throw on.

Quote:
"I think outside linebacker is exciting," said Redskins head coach Jay Gruden last month. "Once Trent Murphy gets back [from a four-game suspension], you have Trent, Preston, Junior , you've got Kerrigan, you've got Chris Carter, you've got [Houston] Bates when he comes back, you've got Lynden Trail, you've got a good stable of guys there. And if I missed somebody, it's not on purpose. We have some good players, so it's very exciting. I think we put together a pretty good team, a deep team. The whole thing about us, what we need to do is play together get on the same page. Coach [Greg] Manusky has got a new scheme out there, we've got some new coverages they're working on, some new blitzes."

3. Defensive Line: The Redskins finally blew up their DL from the last two seasons and appeared to get serious about the most position group on defense this offseason. Particularly the additions of McCLain, McGee and Taylor in free agency should improve the run defense and then the addition of Johnathan Allen in the draft will give them a young star who can both get to the qb and cause havoc on run downs. They say they're going to bring him a lot slowly which I guess is a good theory but I don't think it will last, they're going to need him and in the end I think he'll play the most snaps of all the DL by the time the season ends.

Quote:
"The truth is going to come when we have shoulder pads on, and a great thing about it is how good our offensive line is," Tomsula said. "So we will get a real good gauge on just how good we are before we have to go into a preseason game and things like that. We'll be able to see how we're doing against [ourselves]. When you can go against what I consider one of the best every day in practice, then, we will get a great gauge on who we are as a defensive line."

4. Cornerback

The Redskins are returning their top 4 corners from last year. They expect that Kendall Fuller will be better in his second year and in his second year removed from a loss surgery his senior year at Virginia Tech. They also feared Fabian Moreau in round 3 who like Fuller had first round talent but fell because of injury in the draft, he is recovering from a torn pec. Then, they have Quinton Dunbar and Dashaun Phillips returning, two young guys who have shown some ability but needed more development. Lastly, a name to watch out for is Jayron Hilary the Redskins's 7th round draft pick who battled injuries at auburn but when he was healthy he was a solid player. Holsey has a real shot to make the team, particularly if Fabian Moreau is put on the PUP list and misses the first 6 weeks of the season which, to my knowledge he hasn't been.

Gruden on Fuller:

Quote:
"I think his confidence in his body, No. 1," Gruden said. "I think he feels a lot better with where he is physically and that's important obviously for a DB. We probably pushed him a little bit too hard. He felt good, but I don't think he was really quite his 100 percent self. He was good enough to play, he's a tough guy, he'll fight through anything, but I think this year he feels like the strength is back. He's got a little bit more speed and quickness and I think you'll see a better player."

5. Safety

Safety has been an issue with the Redskins defense for about a decade. The tragic death of Sean Taylor and the seemingly resistance to try to replace him from the front office has cast a long shadow in this defense for a decade now. On top of that injuries to players like Landry and free agency's and draft picks they brought in the last 7 years has really hurt the potential of this unit to become good again.

Hopefully this is the year. The Redskins seem to have finally gotten serious about the position the last two drafts with the drafting of Cravens and Nicholson and with the signing of DJ Swearinger. Then, behind them you have a good mix of veterans and young guys. Blackmon and Hall return to possibly battle it out for one spot as the main back up safety. Both have shown some ability at the position but a hurt foot and torn ACL for Hall the last 2 year's -"and a broken hand for Blackmon have definitely slowed their transition from corner to the safety position. Behind them you have Deshazor Everett, Josh Evans and Fish Smithson who are battling it out to grab one of the final roster spots on the team. I have to go wihback keeping DeShazor Everret at this point because of his special teams ability and he has flashed some at safety like when he intercepted Carson Wentz last year at Philly. I think we continue to develop him in hopes he can make a leap this year or next into starter material.

I'd put Fish on the practice squad and unfortunately there just isn't room for Evans.

Doc Draper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 5:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What I hope for from Redskins Training Camp 2017

-Less talk (and more seriousness) about how good we are from the players and from the coaches

-No silly names for under-performing units like Capitol Defense etc..

-Better organized tougher practices- No more Spa Gruden Camps with players twisting his nips- Chubby has lost some weight and dunking donut stocks have been going down

-A complete 180 approach from the past where the younger guys get more reps and legitimate chances to beat out under-performing veterans

-Roster decisions based on performance, not draft status, how much money they make and most importantly not based on reputations

Now to specifics:

- How does Manusky transition to DC and does he have the intellect (not just another in a long line of under-intellects who are rah rah guys) to use the players strengths and minimize their weaknesses- He is on the shores leash of all coaches as Tomsula is a proven winner

- In addition to Swearing, Pryer, Doctson, Su'a and Gallette (who can have the biggest impact of any defensive player this year) I will be watching:
-Chase Roller, Kyle Kalis, to see who can play backup center and some guard
- Will they give Ty a legitimate chance to start somewhere?
- do we have a legitimate NT?
- do we have a free safety and a strong safety?
- how long before 31 gets cut, which should have happened in April
- does Nancy Smith(94) want to be a football player
- is the hype around Lanier Allen Anderson, P-Rine correct or do they each need at least another year

- is Sudfield a NFL talent- if not why not keep two qbs and have Pryor as you emergency QB?

- how long before D Hall gets cut? again should have happened month ago

- Can Trent lay off the weed for a month?
- No injuries

Last edited by Doc Draper on Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Doc Draper

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jordan Reed already injured a day before first practice. Oh brother.

Anybody want to make a side bet with me - I'll give you three to one odds Doctson misses at least 5 practices in training camp. Here's to hoping I am wrong.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: