You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Forum Coming Soon! - Beta Test Sign Ups Are Now Open
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
doumeyer

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forum Coming Soon! - Beta Test Sign Ups Are Now Open Reply with quote

CWood21 wrote:
Big things are in the works as Webby has been building a brand new forum with great new features. Right now, he's looking for users to be part of the beta test. If you're interested, wander over to the feedback forum and sign up today.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148

When do I have to change my password ?
Rich51

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 5:52 pm    Post subject: Re: New Forum Coming Soon! - Beta Test Sign Ups Are Now Open Reply with quote

doumeyer wrote:
CWood21 wrote:
Big things are in the works as Webby has been building a brand new forum with great new features. Right now, he's looking for users to be part of the beta test. If you're interested, wander over to the feedback forum and sign up today.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148

When do I have to change my password ?

Seems like they'll notify you. Just make sure your email address on your profile is still active.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589300
NewAge

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmaster wrote:
The transition to the new Footballsfuture.com forums will begin on Saturday, Aug 12th. When the transition is complete your current password will not work. All active members will be emailed a new temporary password sometime between August 12th and August 14th. Please make sure the email in your profile is an active email account so you can receive your new temporary password. If you don't have access to this password, you will be locked out of the forum.

If you would like to gain early access to the forum, sign up here before August 1st. The beta will end on August 1st so I can prepare for the forum transition.

FAQ

Why can't I login to the new forum yet?
Your current password will not work on the new forum. The only way to access the forum before the transition is complete is to sign up for beta access.

How do I update my email on here?
Click on the profile link at the top of any forum page. When you update your email on your profile, your FF account is deactivated until you confirm the new email account. Make sure you enter your email address correctly and check your spam folder if you can't find the reactivation email.

Will I lose my post count?
No. All post counts will transfer over.

What about all the posts on this forum?
We are not transferring over all the posts, only active members. This forum will turn into a read-only archive after the transition. All posts will still be accessible.

Will banned members be allowed back on?
No. All permanently banned accounts are being transferred over and the bans will still be in effect. Any banned member registering a new username will get banned again.

I want to change my username, should I just register a new name?
You should go through the transition first. All members who transition over will receive veteran status on the new forum and will have more privileges then new members. If possible, I may allow a one-time name change without the need to re-register a new account. Also, new registrations will be disabled during the transition. Registering a new name will delay your ability to post on the new forum.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
Webmaster wrote:
The transition to the new Footballsfuture.com forums will begin on Saturday, Aug 12th. When the transition is complete your current password will not work. All active members will be emailed a new temporary password sometime between August 12th and August 14th. Please make sure the email in your profile is an active email account so you can receive your new temporary password. If you don't have access to this password, you will be locked out of the forum.

If you would like to gain early access to the forum, sign up here before August 1st. The beta will end on August 1st so I can prepare for the forum transition.

FAQ

Your current password will not work on the new forum. The only way to access the forum before the transition is complete is to sign up for beta access.

Click on the profile link at the top of any forum page. When you update your email on your profile, your FF account is deactivated until you confirm the new email account. Make sure you enter your email address correctly and check your spam folder if you can't find the reactivation email.

We are not transferring over all the posts, only active members. This forum will turn into a read-only archive after the transition. All posts will still be accessible.

No. All permanently banned accounts are being transferred over and the bans will still be in effect. Any banned member registering a new username will get banned again.

You should go through the transition first. All members who transition over will receive veteran status on the new forum and will have more privileges then new members. If possible, I may allow a one-time name change without the need to re-register a new account. Also, new registrations will be disabled during the transition. Registering a new name will delay your ability to post on the new forum.

So pretty much no one will have access until no earlier than August 12-14th. So for the next 2 weeks we might as well just stay on this site.
NewAge

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2017 10:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bobby816 wrote:
NewAge wrote:
Webmaster wrote:

FAQ

So pretty much no one will have access until no earlier than August 12-14th. So for the next 2 weeks we might as well just stay on this site.

I believe if you get on before 8/1 then you can stay on there through that period. The only thing you can't do is join between the 1st and the 12th. So either sign up before 8/1 and get full access starting now that won't go away or wait until 8/12 to join.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really struggling to get over to the new forum as I need to change my email address and when I do it says it won't let me!

Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
MP

PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 11:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure how you do an upgrade after all these years and manage to make it look worse. Not that I post all that much, but yeah can't see myself making the transition. At least my offseason overlook thread had a good run.

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2017 7:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:
Not sure how you do an upgrade after all these years and manage to make it look worse. Not that I post all that much, but yeah can't see myself making the transition. At least my offseason overlook thread had a good run.

I don't think it looks bad at all except for the blue. I'd vote for going back to the regular colors if it didn't look so much like a Falcons forum.

CWood21

PostPosted: Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

MP wrote:

It's anything but a finished product, and Webby has already expressed that he's willing to add other skins the future. But there are plenty of new features that are absolutely worth the transition. I'm not sure how the color scheme really makes that much of a difference...

On the other hand, this forum is going to go to a read-only situation.

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: