You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

New Forum Coming Soon! - Beta Test Sign Ups Are Now Open
Goto page 1, 2  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 49485
Location: mike23md on the dope sig
PostPosted: Mon Jul 17, 2017 8:38 pm    Post subject: New Forum Coming Soon! - Beta Test Sign Ups Are Now Open Reply with quote

Big things are in the works as Webby has been building a brand new forum with great new features. Right now, he's looking for users to be part of the beta test. If you're interested, wander over to the feedback forum and sign up today.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148
_________________

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
NJerseypaint


Joined: 04 Aug 2011
Posts: 1350
PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Neato. I'm going to probably wait it out until registration opens, but any guess on how many posts I stand to miss? Offseason is slow enough as it is.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18418
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's currently just myself and JFD on the other side of the Jets forum, but everyone should really sign up. The site is infinitely better.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 49485
Location: mike23md on the dope sig
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 2:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
It's currently just myself and JFD on the other side of the Jets forum, but everyone should really sign up. The site is infinitely better.


Couldn't have said it better myself. Absolutely no reason to wait to sign up.
_________________

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Bianconero


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 5586
Location: Polo Lounge
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone bring me to the other side
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18418
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 1:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
Someone bring me to the other side

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18418
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bump.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bianconero


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 5586
Location: Polo Lounge
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
Someone bring me to the other side

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148
I signed up on like page 3 but never heard anything from it

I guess the second wave of testers didn't get invited yet?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18418
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
NewAge wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
Someone bring me to the other side

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148
I signed up on like page 3 but never heard anything from it

I guess the second wave of testers didn't get invited yet?

Either the email in your profile isn't updated yet or it's in your spam folder.

I didn't even post until like page 6 and I've been there for like a week now.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bianconero


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 5586
Location: Polo Lounge
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
NewAge wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
Someone bring me to the other side

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148
I signed up on like page 3 but never heard anything from it

I guess the second wave of testers didn't get invited yet?

Either the email in your profile isn't updated yet or it's in your spam folder.

I didn't even post until like page 6 and I've been there for like a week now.
Damn, man

I just checked my profile and it has my correct email and i have nothing in my Spam

Is the sender Footballs Future?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18418
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 2:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bianconero wrote:
NewAge wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
NewAge wrote:
Bianconero wrote:
Someone bring me to the other side

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148
I signed up on like page 3 but never heard anything from it

I guess the second wave of testers didn't get invited yet?

Either the email in your profile isn't updated yet or it's in your spam folder.

I didn't even post until like page 6 and I've been there for like a week now.
Damn, man

I just checked my profile and it has my correct email and i have nothing in my Spam

Is the sender Footballs Future?

Yes. FootballsFuture.com.

I'd suggest posting in the thread again.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Bianconero


Joined: 13 Jul 2013
Posts: 5586
Location: Polo Lounge
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm in!
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18418
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2017 11:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so everyone knows, you're going to be locked out of the forum within a few weeks unless you switch over so you should probably sign up in this thread and make sure your email is current.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
xenajets


Joined: 31 Mar 2012
Posts: 2103
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 7:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NewAge wrote:
Just so everyone knows, you're going to be locked out of the forum within a few weeks unless you switch over so you should probably sign up in this thread and make sure your email is current.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148


Iv changed my email so what do I do now? Shocked
_________________


Many thanks to IDOG_det on the sig
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NewAge


Joined: 01 Sep 2014
Posts: 18418
Location: el ramster on the sig
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xenajets wrote:
NewAge wrote:
Just so everyone knows, you're going to be locked out of the forum within a few weeks unless you switch over so you should probably sign up in this thread and make sure your email is current.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148


Iv changed my email so what do I do now? Shocked

Update your profile with your current email and then post in this thread.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589269
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New York Jets All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group