You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Football's Future update (Last chance to sign up for beta)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
titans0021

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2017 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just so you guys know, every day you don't sign up for the beta is another day we get further outnumbered by Jags fans in the new FF. And that's just unacceptable.

Props to mike23md on the sig
KingTitan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
Just so you guys know, every day you don't sign up for the beta is another day we get further outnumbered by Jags fans in the new FF. And that's just unacceptable.

And it's so much smoother and cleaner there...
titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 12:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KingTitan wrote:
titans0021 wrote:

And it's so much smoother and cleaner there...

That too.

But seriously guys, you're letting the Jags fans win. Between their FF presence and Malik Jackson predicting a Jaguars SB win, I can't deal with all of their cockiness.

titans0021

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2017 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Webmaster wrote:
The beta testing has gone very well so far. Members seem happy with the new forum software and are getting very active during the beta test. The front end of the forum is pretty much ready to go. We have some more small things to add, but it's time to reveal it to anyone who would like to see it.

https://forums.footballsfuture.com

You still need a beta invite to post, so don't try to login to the forum if you haven't received a beta invite. If you want to login before the transition, please sign up for the beta.

MAKE SURE THE EMAIL IN YOUR PROFILE IS ONE YOU STILL USE
You will be locked out of the forum after the transition if your email is invalid.

For anyone that hasn't signed up for the beta, you can now take a look at the new site. Though as webby said, you can't login/post before the transition without signing up for the beta. And really, you can't really truly appreciate the improvements without being logged in and able to post.

grizzans3222

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i need an invite or whatever i need

Delanie Walker
Brice McCain
SARGO127

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 8:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Someone please email me the new link?!?
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SARGO127 wrote:

grizzans3222 wrote:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Go to this thread and request to test beta. Make sure your profile is updated with your email.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
titans0021

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2017 10:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
SARGO127 wrote:

grizzans3222 wrote:

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

Go to this thread and request to test beta. Make sure your profile is updated with your email.

What he said.

TitanTuff

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok I requested the invite

2017 Adopt-a-Titan
Delanie Walker
Amy Adams Strunk - MVP Owner
Peter_Shparker

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Had to ditch my old account and start new to test the beta because my last account was attached to an old email acct....waiting on my email but excited to see what the new setup is looking like

Go Cers!
Adopt a Titan: Rishard Matthews and Kalan Reed
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 1:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter_Shparker wrote:
Had to ditch my old account and start new to test the beta because my last account was attached to an old email acct....waiting on my email but excited to see what the new setup is looking like

You can update your email address in your profile. Just click on the profile link at the top of the forum. No need to make a new account.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2017 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's nice not to have anyone make me an Avatar anymore just upload a pic

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 9:38 am    Post subject: Re: Football's Future update (Beta signup in feedback forum) Reply with quote

titans0021 wrote:
In case you guys missed it, which is certainly possible since I'm not sure how many of you venture to the Feedback Forum, webby has posted about an update FF is currently undergoing and transitioning to shortly.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589149

Webmaster wrote:
I will be updating the forum to a brand new modern software platform before the NFL season starts. The new forum will have a modern look with a responsive mobile design that automatically adjusts to work great on any device and includes a host of exciting new features:

- Improved posting features with automatic embedding of links from services like twitter and youtube.
- An extensive notification system that members can customize to their needs.
- Ignore and like features so you can ignore members you donít want to see and like high-quality posts.
- Detailed profile pages with much more customization and informtaion.
- @member mentions to address specific members in a given topic.
- Improved quoting features so no more mess of quote trees.
- Improved search, private messaging, and much more.

FAQ:

When will the forum transition over to the new software platform?
We are currently in the alpha stages of testing the platform. We are moving to beta testing this week. If the beta test goes well the transition should happen in about a month. The goal is to have everything complete before the NFL season starts.

What do I need to do to get ready for the transition?
Update your profile with a current email address. When the transition happens youíll receive an email to the address in your profile with your temporary password for the new forum platform. You can then setup your account on the new forum platform.

How can I help beta test the new forum?
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148

I enjoy the current forum. What if I donít want to learn a bunch of new features?
Donít worry. All the new features are optional. You can use them all or just the basic posting features. The basic features and structure of the new forum are very similar to this forum. Youíll be comfortable with it in no time at all. Our focus is great football talk and that isnít going to change.

How do I sign up for the beta?

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily
TitanLegend

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2017 3:59 pm    Post subject: Re: Football's Future update (Beta signup in feedback forum) Reply with quote

TT4Life7 wrote:
titans0021 wrote:
In case you guys missed it, which is certainly possible since I'm not sure how many of you venture to the Feedback Forum, webby has posted about an update FF is currently undergoing and transitioning to shortly.

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589149

Webmaster wrote:
I will be updating the forum to a brand new modern software platform before the NFL season starts. The new forum will have a modern look with a responsive mobile design that automatically adjusts to work great on any device and includes a host of exciting new features:

- Improved posting features with automatic embedding of links from services like twitter and youtube.
- An extensive notification system that members can customize to their needs.
- Ignore and like features so you can ignore members you donít want to see and like high-quality posts.
- Detailed profile pages with much more customization and informtaion.
- @member mentions to address specific members in a given topic.
- Improved quoting features so no more mess of quote trees.
- Improved search, private messaging, and much more.

FAQ:

When will the forum transition over to the new software platform?
We are currently in the alpha stages of testing the platform. We are moving to beta testing this week. If the beta test goes well the transition should happen in about a month. The goal is to have everything complete before the NFL season starts.

What do I need to do to get ready for the transition?
Update your profile with a current email address. When the transition happens youíll receive an email to the address in your profile with your temporary password for the new forum platform. You can then setup your account on the new forum platform.

How can I help beta test the new forum?
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148

I enjoy the current forum. What if I donít want to learn a bunch of new features?
Donít worry. All the new features are optional. You can use them all or just the basic posting features. The basic features and structure of the new forum are very similar to this forum. Youíll be comfortable with it in no time at all. Our focus is great football talk and that isnít going to change.

How do I sign up for the beta?

Just post here saying you're interested - http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589148

#MTGA
titans0021

PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 9:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=589300

Sorry to keep harping on this, but webby has announced the final date for transitioning over to the new forum. The current date is August 12. If you haven't already, please make sure your email is accurate in your profile, as you will be sent a temporary password to allow you to bring your account over to the new site.

The beta will end on August 1. If you don't sign up by then, you will have to wait until the 12th. In case it wasn't fairly obvious at this point, most of the discussion has been moved over to Titania 2.0, so sign on up for the beta and make your way over.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: