Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ezekiel Elliott Situation
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
JBURGE25

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

///mcompact wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
If all of that is legit then wow Laughing That guy Ayrin is legit

I believe Ayrin is a girl.

If not, that's one heckuva friend-zone for a bloke.
woops

FF Big Brother III Winner Cool
[sig by El ramster]
blueswedeshoes wrote:
JBURGE25 wrote:
I don't hunt
So I gathered.
tab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i kind of feel like this is a statement, maybe not to the league, but to zeke himself. He's had some less than great moments in the past, like pulling off that ladies' top and i think there was another one or whatever. Maybe its a bluff and they wont go through with it, but maybe they want to put the taste of suspension in his mouth now before his behavior gets worse
Jakuvious

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doubt anything happens. Maybe something will. Who knows? Either way, we won't actually know who is lying and someone will be outraged about it.

bananabucket wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
She should be punished, quite frankly, anything less would be a disservice to the rule of law.

Punishment should match whatever the accused would have gotten if guilty.

That's an absolutely atrocious idea.

Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The video that came out during St. Patrick's Day (or whatever day that was) when he was next to that girl and touching her over and over. That video looked really bad when it first came out. Maybe he's not guilty, but he puts himself in poor position.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

l3lind golfer wrote:
The video that came out during St. Patrick's Day (or whatever day that was) when he was next to that girl and touching her over and over. That video looked really bad when it first came out. Maybe he's not guilty, but he puts himself in poor position.

I've seen this mentioned twice.

That was rumored to be one of his "friends" and she dropped her top, on her own accord, minutes later for some beads/cheers/whatever. I'm not aware of any charges brought forward by her.

Was it smart for a high profile person to do? No. But let's not act like he was pulling down clothing of a random women on a Thursday evening at Denny's. This was at a St. Patrick's day event (poor man's Mardi Gras) where people get drunk and chicks flash boobs. Oh the humanity...
tab

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

///mcompact wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

That was rumored to be one of his "friends" and she dropped her top, on her own accord, minutes later for some beads/cheers/whatever. I'm not aware of any charges brought forward by her.

Was it smart for a high profile person to do? No. But let's not act like he was pulling down clothing of a random women on a Thursday evening at Denny's. This was at a St. Patrick's day event (poor man's Mardi Gras) where people get drunk and chicks flash boobs. Oh the humanity...
You can not assume you can just pull off a woman's top no matter where you are, I don't care if it's at a nudist colony. You're on the kind of stage that he is, the minute you start to think you have a right to do something with a woman that she doesn't agree with, that's when you get in trouble. The cameras are ALWAYS rolling
KManX89

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OleXmad wrote:
bananabucket wrote:
cddolphin wrote:
She should be punished, quite frankly, anything less would be a disservice to the rule of law.

Yeah it doesn't work like that and shouldn't. She should get a punishment though, fine and like 30 days in jail.

So a guy gets 5-10+ years for a phony charge yet she only gets 30 days for lying about it? Yeah, no, she should get equal time. The legal system is FAR too lenient on false accusers. Remember the girl who lied about the Duke lacrosse players "assaulting" her (can't get into specifics here, but we all know what it was)? Her ex-boyfriend would still be alive today had the legal system done its job.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 14, 2017 11:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

KManX89 wrote:
OleXmad wrote:
bananabucket wrote:
cddolphin wrote:

Yeah it doesn't work like that and shouldn't. She should get a punishment though, fine and like 30 days in jail.

So a guy gets 5-10+ years for a phony charge yet she only gets 30 days for lying about it? Yeah, no, she should get equal time. The legal system is FAR too lenient on false accusers. Remember the girl who lied about the Duke lacrosse players "assaulting" her (can't get into specifics here)? Her ex-boyfriend would still be alive today had the legal system done its job.

So your solution to people possibly being punished wrongly, is to punish more people? That suggestion is just going to scare genuine victims off of reporting crimes, and it's just going to punish even more people who do not deserve it (there's no humanly possible way to consistently differentiate from people who were lying when the person they accuse is found innocent, and people who were telling the truth but insufficient evidence led someone to be found innocent.) It's an all-around awful idea.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 12:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

tab wrote:
///mcompact wrote:
l3lind golfer wrote:

You can not assume you can just pull off a woman's top no matter where you are, I don't care if it's at a nudist colony. You're on the kind of stage that he is, the minute you start to think you have a right to do something with a woman that she doesn't agree with, that's when you get in trouble. The cameras are ALWAYS rolling

The only thing you said that was rational was your last sentence.

- He slipped a single nip of his girl in the parade.
- Soon after, she willingly brandished both guns to a crowd.
- She felt so violated that she stuck around with her goofy-headed bf and didn't press charges.

I'm not advocating physical or sexual assault (want Damion Wilson cut), but what you're doing is propagating fake outrage. There are some serious offenses occurring everyday, yet we instead choose to zero in on weak/overblown stories about celebrities.

Last edited by ///mcompact on Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:12 am; edited 1 time in total
NS922

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 3:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sort of off topic, but I KNEW it was a fan of another NFC East team that was gonna post this. Laughing
Webmaster

Site Admin
PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is no football discussion going on in this topic.

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> NFL News All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: