You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Keepers

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
samsel23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:40 pm    Post subject: Keepers Reply with quote

Who would you keep? Just straight keeps, where they were selected aren't taken into consideration.

5 Keepers - Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE

QB Tom Brady
QB Jameis Winston *
QB Carson Wentz
RB Doug Martin *
RB Mark Ingram
RB Paul Perkins
WR Odell Beckham *
WR AJ Green *
WR Tyreek Hill *

Marks by who I'm leaning towards. We currently have the #2 pick in the draft, which will be a RB. Also trying to trade Brady, Green, or Beckham for another Top 3 Selection.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Re: Keepers Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Who would you keep? Just straight keeps, where they were selected aren't taken into consideration.

5 Keepers - Start 1 QB, 2 RB, 3 WR/TE

QB Tom Brady
QB Jameis Winston *
QB Carson Wentz
RB Doug Martin *
RB Mark Ingram
RB Paul Perkins
WR Odell Beckham *
WR AJ Green *
WR Tyreek Hill *

Marks by who I'm leaning towards. We currently have the #2 pick in the draft, which will be a RB. Also trying to trade Brady, Green, or Beckham for another Top 3 Selection.

Why on earth would you keep Winston over Brady?

I'd go Brady, Beckham, and Green as absolutes. I think I'd probably hang onto Mark Ingram because Martin is missing 3 games, and there's no guarantee he'll be a big asset. I think Hill is probably the 5th given the format, but I see good arguments for Perkins and Martin too.

And trading Beckham, Green, or Brady for a top 3 selection makes no sense since you're going to get a notably inferior player.

animaltested wrote:
On a scale from Kitten to Hitler, being close minded about music, and only listening to one or two genres is about a Boss Tweed.
samsel23

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2017 6:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Winston over Brady is close for me still. One reason is we don't get penalized for Int's in this league. That along with potential and additions to that offense made it close. It's why I was asking.

Had Ingram and Martin for 3 straight years now, looking to move another direction I suppose. Paul Perkins would be the 2nd RB id keep.

Only reason for looking at trading Brady, Green, or Beckham would be I have depth at those spots and wanting to pick up to young RB's.

8 teams and 5 keepers, doesn't leave a whole lot of givens after the first 3 Rounds.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: