You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

FF Survivor I: Jason wins immunity
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: FF Survivor I: Jason wins immunity Reply with quote

HENCEFORTH,

*You have one hour to change your vote after you vote.

*Immunity challenges will begin at 8 PM each night, no matter what.

*Voting must occur BEFORE 8 PM the day after Immunity.

*NO helping opposing tribe, NO helping tribe when you sit out challenge.

*Hidden Immunity idols in game. Some possible to find without clue.

*There will be a minimum of one hidden immunity idol per tribe at a time.

*Player who has Hidden Immunity must decide to use it BEFORE votes are announced, votes are announced as soon as all votes are in (or as soon as a player has enough votes to be voted out and only one player is left to vote).

*Player on Redemption Island chooses game.

Chatzy

Last edited by HorizontoZenith on Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:07 pm; edited 64 times in total
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sign-Ups:
1. TK3
2. SovereignNazgul
3. Hockey5djh
4. utley4568
5. theuntouchable
6. LuckyNumber11
7. BigBillsFan13
8. MookieMonster
9. I_GET_SAX
10. jasonwbantle

Rules:
1. No communicating with members who are not in your tribe about competition strategies. If anybody does this, they will be automatically eliminated from Survivor.
2. If something feels against the integrity of the game, err on the side of fairness or PM me asking if it's allowed. Try to remember that this is supposed to be in the spirit of the TV show Survivor. You can't take screen shots of PM's or directly quote lengthy PMs, but you can summarize what was said to you by others.
3. Although it's happened before in Survivor, I happen to highly frown upon throwing competitions. This is my Survivor, so if there's an obvious case of throwing a competition, there will be repercussions. I see this as an egregiously unfair and borderline cheating. Tribes don't have to be loyal to each other by any means, but in immunity challenges, it's expected that everybody tries their hardest in order to uphold the integrity of the game.

Last edited by HorizontoZenith on Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:59 pm; edited 33 times in total
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Answers to Questions:

1. Will You be changing your avatar to Jeff Probst?
-Done.
2. (edited) Is trickery allowed with the immunity idol?
-Yes, and not just in the ways I described. If you want to do something, PM me about it and I'll let you know if it would work. Trickery is encouraged throughout the game; however, if it seems like something might go against the integrity of the game, always ask me before you try it first.
3. Should I worry about the time warnings?
-Not too much. There are only 3-4 challenges that have a time element. One of them could only cost you 2 points in a total of 221 possible points. One of them you can plan with your tribe to NOT be responsible for the time sensitive portion. The other two will be time sensitive, but started at an agreed upon time by the remaining players.
4. Diary sessions?
-Yes. Also, everybody who is eliminated will be asked to make a brief statement on their elimination.
5. What does the jury/finals look like?
-7 members in the jury, two players in final two. Don't like the 3 players in the final format.
6. What happens if someone uses a hidden immunity idol?
-If a hidden immunity idol is used, all votes cast against the person who presents it would be null and void for the entire tribal council.

Say:

Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Bill, Tim

If Bill used his immunity idol, all votes against him would be null and void. Tim would be voted out.
7. Can I change my vote?
-You may change your vote up until such a time as all votes have been cast. Once all votes have been cast, you CANNOT change your vote.
8. Can you give an immunity idol away?
-Yes, but only to a player on the tribe the immunity idol came from. There is one hidden immunity per tribe at a time. The Unsullied have one, the Mummers have one. A Mummer can only use a Mummer idol and Unsullied/Unsullied.

Recap:

1. Once everybody arrived on the island, two leaders were selected. The leaders were selected by random draw here:

/15706407543154

Hockey and Dwight were randomly selected as leaders.

2. The first immunity challenge, TK3, Utley and ET rushed to the finish, but missed crucial checkpoints in the race, rendering their performance worthless. The Bloody Mummers took a slow, methodical approach to the race, treated it like a marathon, not a sprint, and managed to get themselves so far ahead in checkpoints that they were able to leave two tribe members, sanchez and Lions, behind. The Unsullied was very quiet collectively during the first Tribal Council.

3. The Unsullied were quick to turn on the slowest two players in the immunity challenge. The only players to have votes against them revealed were BBF and Lucky, both of which were unable to finish the first immunity challenge. Lucky went quietly to Redemption Island, where he will have a chance to compete against the next player to be voted out.

4. It must be the cold, or maybe nobody knows the game of Survivor, or maybe nobody actually read the contract they signed before they started this game, but a LOT of the players whined and whimpered like blind puppies looking for the teat. Dwight in particular seemed to have hurt feelings because he wasn't fit enough for the game, especially when two new players tried to enter the race (even though they drank so much they missed the first boat). Production felt sorry for him and decided to give him another chance. Mission and Dwight were both given a chance to enter or re-enter the game. Dwight fell to Mission, and Mission fell to Lucky. The game slowed down at this point.

5. After a close Immunity Challenge where players had to launch balls into nets, tensions grew between The Unsullied and Bloody Mummers. Jason showed a lot of confidence bordering on arrogance, and the Unsullied didn't want to hear it. No love was lost. The Unsullied rushed back and forth, writing names, crossing names out, crossing them out again. They were all nervous and none of them seemed to know what to believe. Jfin passed a hidden immunity idol to BBF, who used it, but jfin was voted out. Somebody must have sniffed out his plan. Jfin went to Redemption Island, where Lucky chose Paper, Rock, Scissors, Lucky's luck continued and Lucky remained the sole inhabitant of Redemption Island.

6. Spirits were high among The Unsullied. They were confident and prepared to FINALLY win an Immunity Idol. While four of the Unsullied left their practicing first, confident in their work, BBF stayed until the very last to hone his craft and make sure he was prepared. As soon as they saw how well the Bloody Mummers had prepared for the challenge, they seemed crestfallen and despondent, showing no hope in their chances. The Unsullied dropped like flies. Touch, Utley, ET and TK3 all dropped without much resistance. Then BBF came in. He had Sax, MathMan, Mookie, Jason, and Sanchez in his way. He was a Juggernaut, powering through Sax, powering through MathMan, powering through Mookie, powering through Jason. Once he finally slowed down against Sanchez, he dug deep and broke Sanchez's tile at a 1-1 tie. The Bloody Mummers went to Tribal Council for the first time.

7. Production may have made a few mistakes, but each tribe still had a fair shot at the Immunity. The Mummers lost. Inter-tribe feuds reached a boiling point. Production had to step in and cool things off a bit. The Mummers voted out I forget who, but whoever they voted out lost to Lucky, who seemed unbeatable on Redemption Island.

8. It was another close Immunity Challenge. The cards fell in favor of The Bloody Mummers, who won Immunity. The Unsullied went to Tribal Council with chins up.

Last edited by HorizontoZenith on Sun Jul 16, 2017 11:53 pm; edited 15 times in total
SovereignNazgul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excited for this.

Horizon has been teaching me how to play these kind of games, so I am excited to showcase me new skills of not being a [inappropriate/removed]!
SovereignNazgul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, you better chance your picture to Jeff Probst.
SovereignNazgul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
Answers to Questions:

1. Will You be changing your avatar to Jeff Probst?
-No. RJ MacReady is hosting Survivor now.

Then I am out. This is ridiculous.
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Give me a link to an appropriate Jeff Probst avatar and I'll use it. I can't ever get the damn avatar thing to work whenever I try to change it.
jfinley88

Location: fin-land Metaphysical & Eternal EveryoneLoveEveryone
PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

in
LionsFTW

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

In.

I have mono you [inappropriate/removed]
Tk3

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its so trippy to see Survivor rules written down on paper lol.

I'm in though. Love Survivor.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry. Can't play with the time sensitive stuff. Don't wanna play with a disadvantage.
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

bucsfan333 wrote:
Sorry. Can't play with the time sensitive stuff. Don't wanna play with a disadvantage.

Think of the time sensitive parts as being more of an incentive to finish quickly than a definite detriment. Again, not every one will be time sensitive, the ones that are won't absolutely make you a target, and the ones that are, everybody will be given plenty of time to plan for.

You could miss entire challenges without being the solitary reason your tribe loses. Basically, don't sweat it and sign up. This is Footballs Future history.
HorizontoZenith

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Also, somebody find me an image of Jeff to use as my avatar already.
MathMan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

https://cdn.meme.am/images/100x100/9939464.jpg

SovereignNazgul

PostPosted: Sat Jul 08, 2017 6:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://i63.tinypic.com/sz7kvs.jpg

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> This aint sports talk! All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 95, 96, 97  Next
Page 1 of 97

Jump to: