You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Coma Players

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football
View previous topic :: View next topic  
VegasDan

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:35 pm    Post subject: Coma Players Reply with quote

Sleepers who are so sleeping so soundly, they are comatose. There is little chance of hitting it big this year, but maybe in a couple of seasons they are starting. perhaps theres a player who was a unheralded rookie last year turning heads in training camp and got injured who may be overlooked this year. Or a backup to big Ben who may retire in a year or two.
WB
I am in a dynasty league with 12 teams and 35 man rosters. Thats 420 players off the list of availables. This makes it difficult to build a team. i have several players who are 4th or 5th WR or RB - just hoping they take a step forward. I took over the team 2 years ago and am getting it respectable. The only way to build your roster is drafting rookies and keeping them around.

So, are there any coma players out there?

My team is the Packers. I would say our deep sleepers to keep an eye on are QB Hundly - rumors that we were trying to trade him to a QB needy team. WR - Jeronimoe Allison - ufa last year who looked good and earned playing time in a stacked WR corps. we also drafted 2 guys - Malachi Dupre and DeAngelo Yancey (both on my fantasy team). They may get a shot in a couple of years. At RB, I like Aaron Jones. He doesnt' have the pass blocking skills to get much playing time, but when he becomes proficient, he has some great skills.
chisoxguy7

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Depends on your scoring.

Bears rookies:
TE Adam Shaheen is going to be really good and I don't think he'll be picked as highly as he should be.

RB Tarik Cohen should have value if your league has return yards. PPR gives him a boost, too.

WR Tanner Gentry has apparently stood out as a UDFA.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

chisoxguy7 wrote:
Depends on your scoring.

Bears rookies:
TE Adam Shaheen is going to be really good and I don't think he'll be picked as highly as he should be.

RB Tarik Cohen should have value if your league has return yards. PPR gives him a boost, too.

WR Tanner Gentry has apparently stood out as a UDFA.

No return points. Its a PPR with no defense.

Shaheen and Cohen are taken - Cohen drafted surprisingly high. We expand the roster by 5 at draft time and cut back down after the last NFL cutdown.

Put in a claim for Gentry. Thanks for the tip.
CT Cowboy Fan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Cowboys 4th round pick Ryan switzer has a chance to be a very good player in this league, more specifically the cowboys offense. He's has a similar stature to a Cole Beasley, but he's a much better athlete. Watch some tape on him, then watch how the Cowboys utilize the short and intermediate passing game. I think he could easily be a 80 catch a year player in a few years.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Probably already selected but options for the Chiefs;

WR Demarcus Robinson
WR Jehu Chesson
TE Gavin Escobar
RB CJ Spiller - Longshot
RB Charcandrick West
TE Travis Ross - Athletic, him or Escobar will be the #2 TE during Demetrius Harris suspension, and he has impressed much so they could lock down that role.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 12, 2017 4:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

samsel23 wrote:
Probably already selected but options for the Chiefs;

WR Demarcus Robinson
WR Jehu Chesson
TE Gavin Escobar
RB CJ Spiller - Longshot
RB Charcandrick West
TE Travis Ross - Athletic, him or Escobar will be the #2 TE during Demetrius Harris suspension, and he has impressed much so they could lock down that role.

Was able to pick up Chesson and Gentry in wavers this morning. Thanks for the tips. All other players mentioned here were already taken.
DynastyFballFan

PostPosted: Sat Jul 15, 2017 8:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ricardo Louis - Very high on my projection model and great opportunity to break out in CLE

Robert Davis - Huge metric guy from small school with opp to develop in WAS

Ben Braunecker - May take a while in CHI but Braunecker is intelligent (from Harvard) and good athlete.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Fantasy Football All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: