You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Mock Draft! - (2017) - Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
jonnguy2015


Joined: 04 Mar 2015
Posts: 1725
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I just realized that waffles made a typo in his trade post. We had agreed to a 1st, 2nd, and 6th. I guess that if he wants to keep the 1-4-6 deal, since it's my fault for not reading through it, we can swap picks again, and give waffles Bell if he wanted.
_________________
St. Louis Avengers(Expansion Team)- http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575919

jonnguy2015's 2016 GM Mock Draft 1.0-
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=583296
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
waffles7


Joined: 18 Feb 2010
Posts: 4919
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnguy2015 wrote:
Oh, I just realized that waffles made a typo in his trade post. We had agreed to a 1st, 2nd, and 6th. I guess that if he wants to keep the 1-4-6 deal, since it's my fault for not reading through it, we can swap picks again, and give waffles Bell if he wanted.



Nope, Bell is yours man. I accidentally made the typo. Bell is yours fair and square....sorry for any confusion I caused guys. It was in fact 1-2-6.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it makes sense, thanks for clarifying Laughing damn typo had me very confused.
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonnguy2015


Joined: 04 Mar 2015
Posts: 1725
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 8:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waffles7 wrote:
jonnguy2015 wrote:
Oh, I just realized that waffles made a typo in his trade post. We had agreed to a 1st, 2nd, and 6th. I guess that if he wants to keep the 1-4-6 deal, since it's my fault for not reading through it, we can swap picks again, and give waffles Bell if he wanted.



Nope, Bell is yours man. I accidentally made the typo. Bell is yours fair and square....sorry for any confusion I caused guys. It was in fact 1-2-6.

Alright thanks!!! Although Zeke and the other RB I was considering would still have been pretty good. Laughing
_________________
St. Louis Avengers(Expansion Team)- http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575919

jonnguy2015's 2016 GM Mock Draft 1.0-
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=583296
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer Zeke over Bell. Less mileage on him... in this format I think it's a no-brainer. Can't really go wrong with either guy though!
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Epochalypse


Joined: 20 Mar 2017
Posts: 48
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:13 am    Post subject: Switch to new forum Reply with quote

Apologies for not being able to pick last night, but I am noticing that something is wrong with my info I think. I'm logged in to this forum, but when I try to log into the new forum it says it doesn't recognize my email. Even though when I check my profile here it shows my correct email.

Hopefully I can get it fixed before this switches over.

Anyway pick's made and I'll check who's next to send out a PM.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonnguy2015


Joined: 04 Mar 2015
Posts: 1725
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
I'd prefer Zeke over Bell. Less mileage on him... in this format I think it's a no-brainer. Can't really go wrong with either guy though!

Bell is a superior receiving back and there's no guarantee I can build a Cowboys style line.
_________________
St. Louis Avengers(Expansion Team)- http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575919

jonnguy2015's 2016 GM Mock Draft 1.0-
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=583296
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grizmo78


Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1071
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnguy2015 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
I'd prefer Zeke over Bell. Less mileage on him... in this format I think it's a no-brainer. Can't really go wrong with either guy though!

Bell is a superior receiving back and there's no guarantee I can build a Cowboys style line.


Yeah, I think Bell is better overall as well, but both are great.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonnguy2015


Joined: 04 Mar 2015
Posts: 1725
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grizmo78 wrote:
jonnguy2015 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
I'd prefer Zeke over Bell. Less mileage on him... in this format I think it's a no-brainer. Can't really go wrong with either guy though!

Bell is a superior receiving back and there's no guarantee I can build a Cowboys style line.


Yeah, I think Bell is better overall as well, but both are great.

Can't argue there. Although Zeke satisfies the "second year player" requirement.
_________________
St. Louis Avengers(Expansion Team)- http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575919

jonnguy2015's 2016 GM Mock Draft 1.0-
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=583296
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grizmo78


Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1071
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2017 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnguy2015 wrote:
grizmo78 wrote:
jonnguy2015 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
I'd prefer Zeke over Bell. Less mileage on him... in this format I think it's a no-brainer. Can't really go wrong with either guy though!

Bell is a superior receiving back and there's no guarantee I can build a Cowboys style line.


Yeah, I think Bell is better overall as well, but both are great.

Can't argue there. Although Zeke satisfies the "second year player" requirement.


That's very true.

I'm ready to make my picks whenever ny gets his pick in.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grizmo78


Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1071
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So should I just make my pick? or keep waiting? maybe it's time to add a schedule?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NickChowaniec


Joined: 11 Feb 2007
Posts: 5773
Location: Buffalo
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 4:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grizmo78 wrote:
So should I just make my pick? or keep waiting? maybe it's time to add a schedule?


I'll PM him on the new forum. Him and I have been conversing.

I already stated we will only have a schedule once we hit the new forum. Until then, we will go at whatever pace we can..
_________________

Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
grizmo78


Joined: 24 Dec 2008
Posts: 1071
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2017 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
grizmo78 wrote:
So should I just make my pick? or keep waiting? maybe it's time to add a schedule?


I'll PM him on the new forum. Him and I have been conversing.

I already stated we will only have a schedule once we hit the new forum. Until then, we will go at whatever pace we can..


Ah, missed that one. Sounds good.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
jonnguy2015


Joined: 04 Mar 2015
Posts: 1725
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wilson, Bell, and Brown. Not a bad start.
_________________
St. Louis Avengers(Expansion Team)- http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=575919

jonnguy2015's 2016 GM Mock Draft 1.0-
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=583296
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CaribouLou


Joined: 29 Aug 2007
Posts: 5152
PostPosted: Thu Aug 03, 2017 10:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jonnguy2015 wrote:
Wilson, Bell, and Brown. Not a bad start.


Rodgers, David Johnson, and Julio Jones. Love my 1-2-3 as well. Gotta start building my defense now, though.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 6 of 8

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group