You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Nick's All-NFL Rebuild Mock Draft! - (2017) - Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
waffles7

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grizmo78 wrote:
Now that we have everyone we think will be active hopefully it will pick up a little. If not, maybe we should consider making a schedule?

I'm always down for a schedule. I know life gets hectic and stuff but feel free to PM me a Big Board if you're not going to be around. JonnGuy left me his big board for 3 rounds out to keep it moving...I'm dying to add my next piece.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2017 5:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll reassess where we are tomorrow, I know many are probably out enjoying the weekend (myself included). I think we'll end up with time slots soon!

ny92jefferis

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Gonna toss out my 2 cents.

Its been 5 days and we've just barely gotten into the second round with two posters with missed picks, both of whom rarely skip out on these things.

Personally, I think we could of gotten 32 GM's if many of the posters hadn't already made the switch to the new platform. I think this mock kinda got screwed in that aspect. Members that have moved over to the new platform aren't looking to do much in this old one because it is a really solid forum if you haven't joined it yet.

My suggestion would be to close this mock draft down and reopen it on the 13th of Aug. Allow a few days for members to join and to verify that the assigned members are still committed. Restart the mock draft from the start in the new forum.

Either way you decide Nick I'm down to help in any capacity that I can.

Thanks IDOG_det
grizmo78

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ny92jefferis wrote:

Its been 5 days and we've just barely gotten into the second round with two posters with missed picks, both of whom rarely skip out on these things.

Personally, I think we could of gotten 32 GM's if many of the posters hadn't already made the switch to the new platform. I think this mock kinda got screwed in that aspect. Members that have moved over to the new platform aren't looking to do much in this old one because it is a really solid forum if you haven't joined it yet.

My suggestion would be to close this mock draft down and reopen it on the 13th of Aug. Allow a few days for members to join and to verify that the assigned members are still committed. Restart the mock draft from the start in the new forum.

I think this might be a good idea. IDK about starting over, we can just add people on at the end, but maybe postponing this till after the switch over would help out.
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ny92jefferis wrote:

That's what we'll do. This is just not worth the time right this moment. I'll reopen it once the transition occurs.

jonnguy2015

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already sent waffles my BB for the first three rounds expecting that you guys would pick up the pace. Now he knows my strategy Laughing

jonnguy2015's 2016 GM Mock Draft 1.0-
http://www.footballsfuture.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=583296
CrashMan510

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 10:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
ny92jefferis wrote:

That's what we'll do. This is just not worth the time right this moment. I'll reopen it once the transition occurs.

Sounds good.
waffles7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think the new forum has to do with the pace at all, but moreso the lack of activity the last few days. Seems as though people are on but just haven't been checking or keeping up as frequent as we need to get it moving at the right speed.

Also, BringinDaPain, I hate you as I hoped to land Newton here in round 2. Laughing

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Von Miller and Justin Houston

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQkgS0cM2h8
NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

How about we just go at whatever pace we can and won't do timeslots until the transition to the new forum?

We made great progress today.

NickChowaniec

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waffles7 wrote:
NickChowaniec wrote:
Let's skip Counselor.

Jon guy you're up!

Jonnguy & I like to announce a trade. A bunch of flipping.

I receive his: 1st, 4th, & 6th

jonnguy receives my: 1st, 4th & 6th

Based on this trade, was jonnguy supposed to have your second round pick waffles? It looks like you swapped but didn't need to... did I miss something?

waffles7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No I had my second round pick, Jonn & I just flopped 2nds and 6ths

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice pick with Peterson though Nick. I was debating between he and Zeke for this next pick once I saw Newton come off the board. Glad I have my playmakers on both sides of the ball for the next 7 seasons.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

waffles7 wrote:

So is that a separate trade or what? You're making this difficult for me to follow. The trade I quoted has you swapping 1st, 4th and 6th round picks. That's the only trade I have down.. was it altered at some point?

waffles7

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2017 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NickChowaniec wrote:
waffles7 wrote:

So is that a separate trade or what? You're making this difficult for me to follow. The trade I quoted has you swapping 1st, 4th and 6th round picks. That's the only trade I have down.. was it altered at some point?

I received his 1st, 2nd, & 6th. He received my 1st, 2nd & 6th.

So I picked in his spot in round one and he traded back. In round 2, he picked in my original spot and I picked in his.....in round 6 he again will pick before me in my original spot (right before you) and I'll pick right after you just like we did this round.

Essentially we just flipped spots in rounds 1, 2 & 6.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> GM Mock Drafts All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Page 5 of 8

Jump to: