Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Chiefs extend Reid and Fire Dorsey
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs
View previous topic :: View next topic  
KC=SB 42

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Chiefs extend Reid and Fire Dorsey Reply with quote

Like the Reid move but wtf why can Dorsey AFTER awe let Ballard go to the Colts. Smh

Mama was a Terp and Pop was a Buckeye so I guess that makes me a Nutty Turtle.

Chiefs/Buckeyes/Terps/Orioles/Wizards/Capitals
yea its weird get over it
Chiefs_5627

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Losing John hurts. I don't see the reasoning at all. Was Clark sore after they made the big push for Mahomes?? Just baffled...and pissed.

KANSAS CITY CHIEFS
valkrei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he doesn't go to Green Bay then i'm ticked off.

This is the only reason that makes any sense to me at all.

Props to Loto Tailback for the SIG!
Chiefer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:43 pm    Post subject: Re: Chiefs extend Reid and Fire Dorsey Reply with quote

KC=SB 42 wrote:
Like the Reid move but wtf why can Dorsey AFTER awe let Ballard go to the Colts. Smh

Ballard wanted the power, it was the only reason why he waited this long to take a GM job. He'd always be second fiddle on KC with Reid around.

This is weird for sure. Why wait till now, because of Maclin? Cap hell?
valkrei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well maybe the new GM will fire Bob Sutton.

New GM canidates?

Bill Cower? Would he want to GM?

- Vermeil, he was a great coach, very offensive minded but I like the guy. Him Reid, Mahommes? Just saying...

DT58_lives_on

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I wonder if John maybe wasn't quite as on board with the PM2 deal...but it happened anyway. Then the Maclin, either having to do it or how it was handled came in to play. One thing is for certain those are some monstrous shoes to fill. I hope the plan isn't just to let Reid have all the power, really struggled with it in Philly toward the end.

I'd love to see us go after Elliot Wolff.
valkrei

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DT58_lives_on wrote:
I wonder if John maybe wasn't quite as on board with the PM2 deal...but it happened anyway. Then the Maclin, either having to do it or how it was handled came in to play. One thing is for certain those are some monstrous shoes to fill. I hope the plan isn't just to let Reid have all the power, really struggled with it in Philly toward the end.

I'd love to see us go after Elliot Wolff.

Reports say GM search starts right now.

I don't think Maclin could be it not by itself at least. I'm pretty sure Dorsey wanted PM2, can't say for certain other people did.

I still think he goes to GB and yes tampering can happen at the highest level I checked the rules. If he goes to GB or we discover tampering KC should be compensated greatly.

kingseanjohn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Air Less Expected on 3rd down AKA the ALEX scale
ArrowheadRage58

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This cant be for the overall job...what else can this be but the release of Maclin? This was a championship type team who discarded a very key component...they may be ok but now cant afford ANY injuries at WR. None. It just wasnt necessary.

Cut jah reid or even Colquitt...but not Maclin and IF Jamaal Charles has anything left, however unlikely that is Dorsey will forever be a villain in my book. Also Tamba never should have got the deal stuctured like it was then Maclin would never have been cut.

By no means did he deserve to be axed in a way Pioli did...who shouldve been gone right after the Cassell and Jackson moves in 2009 , but i can see the reasoning i guess.

Thankyou for Mahomes. Goodbye

Your Denver hatred is borderline pathological. I don't think my girlfriend cheating on me would cause me as much hate as you have for Denver.
onejayhawk

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The handling of the Maclin release may have something to do with it. That was badly bungled.

J

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sooo dumb

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2017 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:
This cant be for the overall job...what else can this be but the release of Maclin? This was a championship type team who discarded a very key component...they may be ok but now cant afford ANY injuries at WR. None. It just wasnt necessary.

Cut jah reid or even Colquitt...but not Maclin and IF Jamaal Charles has anything left, however unlikely that is Dorsey will forever be a villain in my book. Also Tamba never should have got the deal stuctured like it was then Maclin would never have been cut.

By no means did he deserve to be axed in a way Pioli did...who shouldve been gone right after the Cassell and Jackson moves in 2009 , but i can see the reasoning i guess.

if its because of Maclin then this is stupid. I would bet over 90% of KC fans are ticked off Dorsey is gone.

valkrei

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:

if its because of Maclin then this is stupid. I would bet over 90% of KC fans are ticked off Dorsey is gone.

valkrei

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:

valkrei

ArrowheadRage58 wrote:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Kansas City Chiefs All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 1 of 5

Jump to: