You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Armstead out 4-6 Months
Goto page 1, 2  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SWATcha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Armstead out 4-6 Months Reply with quote

Mother @$*(!**@&%^$ !!!!

http://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/19654737/new-orleans-saints-lt-terron-armstead-needs-surgery-repair-torn-labrum-4-6-months

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mother trucker. Who the hell did we [inappropriate/removed] off.

Ramcyzk (sp?) to LT I guess?

NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
SWATcha

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

People forget Armstead only played in 7 games last year. Peat played LT while Armstead was out.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 6:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

People forget Armstead only played in 7 games last year. Peat played LT while Armstead was out.

I'm to the point where I've seen enough... I realize what things are with the Saints these days. Payton and his crew hitched their wagon to a slew of injury prone players in both the draft and free agency. Look at there roster and find one player without significant injury history. Now Fairley and Armstead are out before the season even starts... two of this teams top 8 paid players.

I hate being that guy but this season has disaster written all over it! Peterson has been gaurenteed to have a disappointing year after players and coaches have branded him the camp stud, go back and see how all former "camp studs" have turned out for this team over the last few years.

It is what it is... most of these guys won't be here next season and Payton will finally get that one way ticket out of the big easy that he's quietly been hoping for.

WHODAT91FOREVER
unfsaint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought that the Cooks trade was beyond stupid. But wow...it may have saved the season (though this is of course something that is going to be tough to overcome in addition to also probably losing Fairley).

Hau'oli Kikaha- 50 tackles, 4 sacks, 0 INT, 4 FF, 1 FR, 2 PD

Willie Snead- 69 reception, 984 yards, 3 TDs
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

I'm to the point where I've seen enough... I realize what things are with the Saints these days. Payton and his crew hitched their wagon to a slew of injury prone players in both the draft and free agency. Look at there roster and find one player without significant injury history. Now Fairley and Armstead are out before the season even starts... two of this teams top 8 paid players.
Don't forget Unger Sad

Quote:
I hate being that guy but this season has disaster written all over it! Peterson has been gaurenteed to have a disappointing year after players and coaches have branded him the camp stud, go back and see how all former "camp studs" have turned out for this team over the last few years.
Agreed. I hate all the coverage he's got, totally setting him up to flop.

Quote:
It is what it is... most of these guys won't be here next season and Payton will finally get that one way ticket out of the big easy that he's quietly been hoping for.
Yup. It's almost a shame too, cause I actually really like his last two drafts, somebody is going to step into a slew of young talent to start the rebuild.
unfsaint

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 11:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

domepatrol91 wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

Don't forget Unger Sad

Quote:

Quote:
Yup. It's almost a shame too, cause I actually really like his last two drafts, somebody is going to step into a slew of young talent to start the rebuild.

I'm getting Ingram in all fantasy leagues this year. He is Highly underrated. He's a better back than Peterson at this point in the game and yet his ADP isn't reflecting that.

domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

unfsaint wrote:
domepatrol91 wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

Don't forget Unger Sad

Quote:

Quote:

I'm getting Ingram in all fantasy leagues this year. He is Highly underrated. He's a better back than Peterson at this point in the game and yet his ADP isn't reflecting that.
Ive got them both. And Snead. And Brees. Wasn't intended that way, its dynasty league. Brees and Peterson were my top 2 picks 3 years ago, then Ingram was my RB2. Snead got snagged off the waivers in 2015. Laughing I live and die by the Saints.
lifeinthaboot

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2017 3:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

I highly prefer to stop playing musical chairs with Peat. If we move him to Tackle, keep him there. It would be nice to leave him at LG but that doesn't appear likely unless Ramcyzk steps up.

Is Ram still injure? Haven't heard about him practicing on NOLA.com or they just don't talk about him in the articles I read.
unfsaint

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeinthaboot wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

I highly prefer to stop playing musical chairs with Peat. If we move him to Tackle, keep him there. It would be nice to leave him at LG but that doesn't appear likely unless Ramcyzk steps up.

Is Ram still injure? Haven't heard about him practicing on NOLA.com or they just don't talk about him in the articles I read.

Agreed. I think we should keep him at LG. If we switch him to LT, then we will have new faces at LT and LG. If we keep him at LG, we only need to have one new face at the LT position...and Ramczyk was a first round tackle. If he can't get it done...find someone else to get it done...but keep Peat at LG. There's no telling how much the musical chairs act with Peat has stunted his progress.

whodatworm23

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lifeinthaboot wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

The thing is... although most want to see Ram at LT I think the best option would be putting Peat at LT and starting Turner at LG. Let Ram play the 6th wing role he was destined to and be ready to start at RT in 2018.

If Peat flourishes at LT... Armstead becomes the next high dollar offensive trade chip for the next HC. If Peat don't then put him back at LG and keep Armstead.

Win win for Saints...

WHODAT91FOREVER
jcvoodoo

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
lifeinthaboot wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

The thing is... although most want to see Ram at LT I think the best option would be putting Peat at LT and starting Turner at LG. Let Ram play the 6th wing role he was destined to and be ready to start at RT in 2018.

If Peat flourishes at LT... Armstead becomes the next high dollar offensive trade chip for the next HC. If Peat don't then put him back at LG and keep Armstead.

Win win for Saints...

^^ seems most logical of scenarios.

Mid Iowa wrote:
trade Browner to Canada for a tub of fine Maple syrup, and call it a night.
tyler735

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 11:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

Sure the injury to Armstead sucks, but on the bright side we still on paper have a pretty solid O-Line this season.

As for the Peterson claim. 2 things. He is a Freak of Nature, so him having this hype is totally understandable, and secondly regarding camp studs...Michael Thomas just last season was given praises as looking like one of the best players on offense before the season started, and that seemed to work out alright for us.

I still think this team is much better off this season than it was the past few seasons, and have expectations of a winning record this year.
whodatworm23

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

tyler735 wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

Sure the injury to Armstead sucks, but on the bright side we still on paper have a pretty solid O-Line this season.

As for the Peterson claim. 2 things. He is a Freak of Nature, so him having this hype is totally understandable, and secondly regarding camp studs...Michael Thomas just last season was given praises as looking like one of the best players on offense before the season started, and that seemed to work out alright for us.

I still think this team is much better off this season than it was the past few seasons, and have expectations of a winning record this year.

Here's where we disagree

WHODAT91FOREVER
tyler735

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2017 3:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

whodatworm23 wrote:
tyler735 wrote:
whodatworm23 wrote:
SWATcha wrote:
Canadian Saint wrote:

Peat.

Here's where we disagree

To each their own I suppose, but we have in my eyes added talent on both sides of the ball via the draft and free agency, and have guys like Kikaha, several of our CB's, and Rankins ready to go this season. I think that added talent is enough to help us win at least 2 more games. We lost so many games by just 1 score last season, I think our current roster will give us a better shot to help decide some of those games in our favor this season

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: