You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

DeAngelo Hall takes a paycut
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
turtle28

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doc Draper wrote:
Marcus21 wrote:
turtle28 wrote:
I should have known starting this thread was a mistake. Taking a pay cut for the a is now frowned upon because of well ... Bruce Allen??? Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

Every int, fumble, missed tackle or penalty now are we going to blame it all on Allen?

This fan base is like a cult. It's ridiculous

^^^^^ this is so true!

It's smart to keep him around! Veteran leadership and we really have no idea what Sua Cravens is going to do at safety considering he hasn't played there since his freshman year at USC. It's another body going into camp! Maybe we should come down off the ledge until the final 53 is realeased!

But Peanut Butter and Jelly is gone for speaking truth. We have a rookie who could benefit from " veteran leadership". It's about protecting the plantation masser's and D Hall sold out doing it.
Seriously? That's not cool man. I don't even know why you say half the controversial stuff you do. Usually it's not this bad, but man for real? How horrible! Rolling Eyes

Hall is doing nothing wrong, he took a pay cut to stay, that's good for the team. Most players are applauded for that. The fact is that if Hall is healthy he's still a playmaker and he seems to come up with those plays at the biggest times, he's clutch! I think we really missed Hall last year in our secondary. I have to imagine if he had played 16 games he would have forced a few turnovers if not as many as 5 and that's a whole lot better than what got from Blackmon, Ihenacho and Whitner combined.

If Kirk Cousins signed our 5 year $20 million dollar a year contract contract with just $40 million guaranteed we'd all be loving him for signing a team friendly deal that allows the front office the cap space flexibility to continue to build this yjubgbteam into a contender.

The fact remains that RJF was expendable. Yes he said some stupid things on social media that frankly would get anyone in the world fired by their employer - I can't go bash my employer on social media and expect to keep my job - and maybe he shouldn't have been cut for that but let's not act like it wasn't just cause and let's not act like he wasn't easily replaced and upgraded by Allen and Hood.

"God made certain people to play football... Sean was one" JG
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Washington Redskins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: