Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Ex.... J-E-T-S

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bmorecareful

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 7:10 pm    Post subject: Ex.... J-E-T-S Reply with quote

Mangold or Decker... Despite the Maclin signing (which I love btw).... Word is we are still very much interested in Decker which I would also like a lot because if all healthy our top 4 would be the best and most complete in ravens history... But signing Deck would probably be the final nail in the Mangold coffin... Sooooo... With that being said and both coming off serious injury... if we had to choose between the two which do u go with... Me personally I like the idea of Yanda and Mangold on the interior of our line kick lewis out to RT and try one of the Rookies at Guard between Mangold and Stanley... Once again I like Deck and coouod make an argument in his favor as well But... I feel at this point he would probably be too much of a luxury and would further hinder our ability to find out what we have in Perriman... I'm interested in hearing u guys thoughts on it though... Shoot
coordinator0

PostPosted: Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Decker and it's not even remotely close. Worlds apart. Mangold is a 36 year old center coming off of a major injury and didn't look good even before it or the season prior. I really don't see the appeal here.

Decker is still good on the field. He's coming off of a couple injuries/surgeries too but I would put more stock into him getting back into form than an older offensive lineman.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Baltimore Ravens All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: