You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Film Room: Michael Thomas

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Canadian Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:25 am    Post subject: Film Room: Michael Thomas Reply with quote

So I'm not sure many of you guys follow Brett Kollman, but he usually does scouting reports for prospects in the draft. Well since the draft is over, he's done players who were drafted last year.

This weeks was on our very own WR Michael Thomas.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sh0PTcqfnss

The guy normally does pretty good breakdowns and reviews via film. Take a look.

NFL: New Orleans Saints
NHL: Edmonton Oilers
MLB: Minnesota Twins/ Toronto Blue Jays
NBA: Phoenix Suns/Toronto Raptors
Raves

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Was actually a really good watch. Thomas is really following in the path of Colston, they traded Joe Horn because Colston was so good in OTAs, much like trading Cooks because Thomas stepped it up and he's going to just get better.

Then you add in that it sounds like Ginn is playing really well in our offense so far, should be a great offensive season again.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great video, thanks for posting. Since about midway through last season, I've felt as though Thomas will be a top tier WR soon. I mean like in the mention for best WR in the league.

Not only is he following a same course as Colston, physically he's already shown more than Colston was able to do due to his limitations in that regard. I think Thomas could be special, like rewriting the Saints record books special.
Fray32

PostPosted: Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Raves wrote:
Was actually a really good watch. Thomas is really following in the path of Colston, they traded Joe Horn because Colston was so good in OTAs, much like trading Cooks because Thomas stepped it up and he's going to just get better.

Then you add in that it sounds like Ginn is playing really well in our offense so far, should be a great offensive season again.
that was Donte Stallworth as I recall.
domepatrol91

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fray32 wrote:
Raves wrote:

that was Donte Stallworth as I recall.
You're right.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> New Orleans Saints All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: