You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

OTA news
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TheKillerNacho

PostPosted: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

green4gulf wrote:
ericsvibe wrote:
Moore's problem is he has to see the receiver, to be able to throw an accurate pass. So on any type of timing route, he just heaves the ball down the field. Now if he can track the receiver, he can get the ball to them in stride. This has been a problem for him for as long as he has been in the NFL, and is the primary reason he isn't a starting QB somewhere.

That seems like a really bad weakness to have as a QB in Gase' offense.

Honestly I always felt Tannehill had this same weakness, especially early in his career.

Nacho Simulation Football League
green4gulf

PostPosted: Tue Jul 04, 2017 5:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheKillerNacho wrote:
green4gulf wrote:
ericsvibe wrote:
Moore's problem is he has to see the receiver, to be able to throw an accurate pass. So on any type of timing route, he just heaves the ball down the field. Now if he can track the receiver, he can get the ball to them in stride. This has been a problem for him for as long as he has been in the NFL, and is the primary reason he isn't a starting QB somewhere.

That seems like a really bad weakness to have as a QB in Gase' offense.

Honestly I always felt Tannehill had this same weakness, especially early in his career.

I agree, but it appears that Tannehill has progressed under Gase tutelage. Whereas Moore has not, IMO, likely due to Tannehill getting the vast majority of the reps ( and rightfully so ).
MDolphins2399

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 5:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This year will be very interesting to watch Tannehill. He had been streaky, both good and bad, his whole career. But last year, up until his injury, might have been the longest streak of consistently good play we had seen from him yet.... will he continue to be streaky or was that a sign of Tannehill finally turning the corner?.. as a general NFL fan I think this would be fun to watch this year. As a Dolphins fan I really just hope he turned that corner. No one has ever denied RT's physical ability. To me it's always been more mental for him. And he had hit a wall for a few years on that mental side. If Tannehill has turned the corner a young Adam Gase has quite the feather in his cap, as well as a hell of a QB to lead his team

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Miami Dolphins All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: