Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titania Summer Plans
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mesa_Titan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 8:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll be working full time Mon-Fri, and going to school on Saturday, but luckily I graduate in 9 weeks, then after that I have clinical's. So I'll be pretty damn busy until football season starts.

#JDI
latinoaustino

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 1:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

deeluxx3 wrote:
This is a great thread and I feel like I'm learning more about you guys even though we've been posting together for 10+ years

blooooody - I'm from Chicago and have been living in NYC the past couple years. Skip Detroit. At Chicago, enjoy the lake during the summer and eat at Portillo's and Gino's East. If you're in NYC, literally eat anywhere downtown and go to the Whitney museum. There are a couple beer gardens in the city, as well, that are great to hit up.

I have a lot more reco's, but am at work Sad

I'd suggest a rooftop Cubs game there as well. If you go around day of sometimes they're just trying to fill up the rooftop and you can get in for like $40 a person. Not sure how good of an experience it is after the update to the stadium but still a good time in a fun area of the city. In Chicago I'd honestly just check the city events. There should be some sort of festival going on in some area of the city. Those are typically free or at least very cheap entry and always a good time.

Someone said something about Detroit earlier and if I were you I'd just go to Milwaukee instead when you're in Chicago if you want to visit a rust belt city. Milwaukee is a blast in the summer. Depending on when you go, Summerfest could be an option. It's the world's largest music festival and it's $20 gen admin for everything but headliners. If Summerfest isn't going on then there is still typically some sort of festival going on. Brewery tours, the east side, wandering up and down Wisconsin Ave and Water street, etc. Ton of stuff to do and a ton of fun and a cheap 90 minute train ride from Union Station in Chicago.

Source: Live in both cities for 5 years each.
Bloeddyr

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

latinoaustino wrote:
deeluxx3 wrote:
This is a great thread and I feel like I'm learning more about you guys even though we've been posting together for 10+ years

blooooody - I'm from Chicago and have been living in NYC the past couple years. Skip Detroit. At Chicago, enjoy the lake during the summer and eat at Portillo's and Gino's East. If you're in NYC, literally eat anywhere downtown and go to the Whitney museum. There are a couple beer gardens in the city, as well, that are great to hit up.

I have a lot more reco's, but am at work Sad

I'd suggest a rooftop Cubs game there as well. If you go around day of sometimes they're just trying to fill up the rooftop and you can get in for like $40 a person. Not sure how good of an experience it is after the update to the stadium but still a good time in a fun area of the city. In Chicago I'd honestly just check the city events. There should be some sort of festival going on in some area of the city. Those are typically free or at least very cheap entry and always a good time.

Someone said something about Detroit earlier and if I were you I'd just go to Milwaukee instead when you're in Chicago if you want to visit a rust belt city. Milwaukee is a blast in the summer. Depending on when you go, Summerfest could be an option. It's the world's largest music festival and it's $20 gen admin for everything but headliners. If Summerfest isn't going on then there is still typically some sort of festival going on. Brewery tours, the east side, wandering up and down Wisconsin Ave and Water street, etc. Ton of stuff to do and a ton of fun and a cheap 90 minute train ride from Union Station in Chicago.

Source: Live in both cities for 5 years each.

I appreciate the ideas! We'll try to catch a Cubs game if they're playing home while we're there. Definitely!

The thing about Milwaukee is that we're coming from the East. We're driving from Toronto to Chicago, so it's, kind of natural, to visit Detroit on the way.

Last year I was the Head Scout and the year before that, just a regular scout. But I'm game for whatever you need!

^^^
One of the best scouts in FFMD.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

These Russian babes got my wife and I doing double takes all over Moscow. Lawd.
lamont

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

Pictures MAN.. we need pictures. Shocked Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
TwoToneBlue

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lamont wrote:
titansNvolsR#1 wrote:

Pictures MAN.. we need pictures. Shocked Laughing

lamont pretending like he doesn't already have a Russian girls folder on his computer. You're the gameday girls guy for a reason. Haha

Sig by Smack
Adopt-A-Titan: 1) Corey Davis 2) Tre McBride
NFL: Titans // NBA: Cavaliers // NHL: Blue Jackets
VINCanity10

PostPosted: Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trying to survive the ridiculous Indiana summer heat, the state may combust come August.

Moving in with my girlfriend in a couple weeks....she comes from a Colts family but no worries boys I'm slowly but surely converting her. She loves Demarco cause he's on my fantasy team. (We play keepers and I drafted him in the 4th last year...keeping Horse Murray for my 3rd this year is a no brainer lol)

Other than that heading out to Denver for the first time with all my best friends since grade school for our buddy's bachelor party at the end of July.

You think being a Titans fan is tough?? Try being a Titans fan born and raised in Indiana

Blue and Gold! Go Pacers!!!
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 2:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry dee, but Italy has lost its top spot on the coveted tNvR#1's List of Great Babe-itude. Milan can keep a high city ranking, but Russian (and their affinity for American males) takes the top country spot.

Country list:
Russia
Italy
Korea
Switzerland
Netherlands

City:
Moscow
Milan
Amsterdam
St. Petersburg
Seoul
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2017 10:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

titansNvolsR#1 wrote:
Sorry dee, but Italy has lost its top spot on the coveted tNvR#1's List of Great Babe-itude. Milan can keep a high city ranking, but Russian (and their affinity for American males) takes the top country spot.

Country list:
Russia
Italy
Korea
Switzerland
Netherlands

City:
Moscow
Milan
Amsterdam
St. Petersburg
Seoul

Fake news! Sad!!

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
tntitans4life17

PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wife and I are getting ready to buy a house out here in Colorado. We moved here from Nashville back in December to be closer to family and have been living with my parents while we've been here. Great way to save some money but living with the rents during the first year of marriage has been interesting to say the least Laughing

The housing market out here, as it is most places, is just insane. We can't officially make an offer yet because my wife works for a mortgage company and gets a pretty good deal as an employee after being there for 6 months. (hoping to hear for sure today that we can offer a month early!). But we've been looking at houses just to get a feel for areas and all that and I would say about 75% of the houses we want to try and see go under contract within 12-24 hours. Laughing Thankfully we are going to have a very strong offer once we can make it. The only offers that are going to beat us are cash offers and there seems to be a lot of those.

Other than that, just hanging out with our dog and figuring out what game, or games, to fly back for!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: