Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Titania Summer Plans
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
deeluxx3

Hot Shot Crew
PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:02 am    Post subject: Titania Summer Plans Reply with quote

It's the dog days of the NFL season. Nothing really is going on and we're left to sit on our hands until training camp where we scour the internet for tweets from Terry McCormick that are misspelled, but hopefully sharing how many plays Corie Dayvis and Ador'ee Jaxin are making.

In an attempt to generate some light discussion -- what's everyone in Titania up to this summer?

I'm currently working a freelance advertising gig in NYC, so staying put in the city mostly. Quick trips to Vegas and Tampa coming up this month, but not much other than that. Hopefully escape the city for a few weekends and go out to the beach, as well.

Fun times, people. FUN TIMES

RIP Crakburn & BoYz2tHeBoWl
RIP Steve "Air" McNair...the greatest Titan of all-time
TheMonarch1110

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Work at a school so get done with work on the 16th. Wrestling at a show on the 17th. Wrestling at a show on the 24th.

May get another part time job so that I can get paid twice, but we will see. My wife said she may start working and I stay at home during the summer.

Have a couple camping trips in July. One with friends and then one with in-laws. Going to need a lot of alcohol for both of those. Problem more for the one with in-laws to be able to deal with them for a weekend.

Have a few wrestling shows in July and about every weekend in August so far. Would really like to start working on that more during the summer with more time off of "actual" work. More training. More shows. Little more travel.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished up my masters degree in nursing and me and the lady are about to buy our first house. As for vacation plans, eh not sure. Just working this summer. I wanted to go down to Florida in September for the Miami-F$U game and then make my way down to Miami after the game for the rest of a vacation. Not sure if it'll happen with us buying a house and everything.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
Justin615$

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get married this Saturday. Go to beach 3rd week of June. Have baby due December 31st

2017 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Adoree Jackson : 0 TKLS, 0 INTS, 0 SACKS
2. Ryan Succop : 0 FGM, 0 FGA, 0 LONG
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin615$ wrote:
Get married this Saturday. Go to beach 3rd week of June. Have baby due December 31st

Congrats man, that's awesome.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
SpacemanSpiff

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin615$ wrote:

Congrats, buddy!

I'm going on tour up to Iowa / Wisconsin / Minnesota / Illinois / Ohio with my blues band The Bridget Kelly Band in support of our new release. Then I get about two weeks down time before I drive to NYC to record a new single with The Savants of Soul. Planning to put some heavy hitter publicity behind it to see what kind of legs it can get us in the media/industry. Then just a ton of local stuff when we come back in August including qualifiers for the International Blues Challenge. We should be able to make it out of the North Central Florida qualifier pretty easily. We've done it twice.

Busy, busy.

Adopt-A-Titan 2016: Mike Mularkey, the most misunderstood coach in NFL history. Also Ryan Succop, I guess.
Titan Tough

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just recently seen Metallica on there US tour when they stopped by Philly.
the concert was amazing inside Lincoln Financial Field at night in the ran with fireworks and helicopters flying over top of us. Best concert I ever been to.

2. Karl Kluuuuuug!!
Justin615$

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ttitansfan4life wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:

Thanks man. Lots happening lol

2017 Adopt-A-Titan
1. Adoree Jackson : 0 TKLS, 0 INTS, 0 SACKS
2. Ryan Succop : 0 FGM, 0 FGA, 0 LONG
Bloeddyr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin615$ wrote:

Congratulations!

A friend and I are going to spend 5 weeks in the States this summer. I spend 3 weeks in Orlando and Miami last February (and a week in the Caribbean's), so I'm excited to get back. We are going to Washington, New York, Detroit, Chicago, Salt Lake City (it's on the way from Yellowstone to Grand Canyon), Las Vegas, LA and SF.

We are going by car (though we are flying from Chicago to Yellowstone), so If you guys have any suggestions on things we should see or do or places to eat, hit me up! It'll be greatly appreciated. Our trip is horribly planned in regards to the Pre-Season, meaning we won't get to watch an NFL game (I'm planning on going to one of the London games instead). We plan to catch a New York Mets game or a San Francisco Giants game, although we know nothing about baseball. It just seems like one of those things you have to do as a tourist Laughing

Last year I was the Head Scout and the year before that, just a regular scout. But I'm game for whatever you need!

^^^
One of the best scouts in FFMD.
VY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloeddyr wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:

Congratulations!

A friend and I are going to spend 5 weeks in the States this summer. I spend 3 weeks in Orlando and Miami last February (and a week in the Caribbean's), so I'm excited to get back. We are going to Washington, New York, Detroit, Chicago, Salt Lake City (it's on the way from Yellowstone to Grand Canyon), Las Vegas, LA and SF.

We are going by car (though we are flying from Chicago to Yellowstone), so If you guys have any suggestions on things we should see or do or places to eat, hit me up! It'll be greatly appreciated. Our trip is horribly planned in regards to the Pre-Season, meaning we won't get to watch an NFL game (I'm planning on going to one of the London games instead). We plan to catch a New York Mets game or a San Francisco Giants game, although we know nothing about baseball. It just seems like one of those things you have to do as a tourist Laughing

Giants games are fun, the crowd is not a normal baseball crowd (normal = beer + brats, SF crowd more wine + sushi). In SF the Mission has lots of good restaurants. If you do wineries I'd go to Sonoma before Napa. Good restaurants I'd recommend: Devil's Teeth Bakery near Ocean Beach (breakfast, get the breakfast sandwich), Salumeria in the Mission (lunch), and Foreign Cinema in the Mission is a different dinner spot.

I'm assuming you'll go from Vegas to LA to SF? Unfortunately Big Sur is a bit inaccessible right now with the mudslides. I would take the 101 from LA to SF, more scenic than I-5. It's a long drive, especially traffic getting out of LA. San Luis Obispo is a good spot to stop for a night or meal.

Lake Tahoe on the CA/NV border is awesome, but would likely mean skipping LA.
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Assuming this terrorist attack across the street hasn't shut down the airport when I get there, I'm heading to stay with some friends that live in Beijing. Then taking trans-Siberian to Mongolia for a few days then Irkutsk, Moscow, and St. Petersburg. Then spending a week in Brussels then staying with some friends that live in Dublin. Go see Northern Ireland while they're at work for a Game of Thrones tour. Then see my family in Tennessee for a week then Montana for my sister's-in-law wedding then Canada to Banff National Park then Seattle to stay with the in-laws a couple days then back to Manila.

Gonna be a busy summer!
Bloeddyr

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

VY wrote:
Bloeddyr wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:

Congratulations!

Giants games are fun, the crowd is not a normal baseball crowd (normal = beer + brats, SF crowd more wine + sushi). In SF the Mission has lots of good restaurants. If you do wineries I'd go to Sonoma before Napa. Good restaurants I'd recommend: Devil's Teeth Bakery near Ocean Beach (breakfast, get the breakfast sandwich), Salumeria in the Mission (lunch), and Foreign Cinema in the Mission is a different dinner spot.

I'm assuming you'll go from Vegas to LA to SF? Unfortunately Big Sur is a bit inaccessible right now with the mudslides. I would take the 101 from LA to SF, more scenic than I-5. It's a long drive, especially traffic getting out of LA. San Luis Obispo is a good spot to stop for a night or meal.

Thanks man! This is exactly what we were looking for! I really appreciate it!

We've actually been talking about San Luis Obispo briefly (we thought it would be a good place to stay the night after visiting Solvang). That could very well be our stop between LA and SF.

We've spend quiet some time thinking about how to get to SF from LA with Big Sur shut down. We'll definitely take a close look at 101 and see if we can get on Highway 1 in Monterrey.

Once again, thank you! I really appreciate it! Smile

Last year I was the Head Scout and the year before that, just a regular scout. But I'm game for whatever you need!

^^^
One of the best scouts in FFMD.
VY

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bloeddyr wrote:
VY wrote:
Bloeddyr wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:

Congratulations!

Thanks man! This is exactly what we were looking for! I really appreciate it!

We've actually been talking about San Luis Obispo briefly (we thought it would be a good place to stay the night after visiting Solvang). That could very well be our stop between LA and SF.

We've spend quiet some time thinking about how to get to SF from LA with Big Sur shut down. We'll definitely take a close look at 101 and see if we can get on Highway 1 in Monterrey.

Once again, thank you! I really appreciate it! Smile

Well hopefully Solvang lives up to your Danish standards Laughing. You should be able to get over to Highway 1, may be worth backtracking a bit and going through Carmel which is just south of Monterrey, very pretty. Santa Cruz another good stop once you hit Highway 1.

Also in SF, be sure your hotel/AirBnB isn't in the Tenderloin neighborhood. Not an ideal place for out of towners.
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin615$ wrote:
ttitansfan4life wrote:
Justin615$ wrote:

Thanks man. Lots happening lol

Stuffs crazy when we start growing up lol

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Thu Jun 01, 2017 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Justin615$ wrote:

Marriage is cool. Splitting the bill on everything is quite pleasant. Laughing

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: