You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Who replaces Chad?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edmond Robinson: 的 think I知 head over heels better than last year. I know the playbook better. I feel I知 moving better. I知 a little stronger. Mentally, I知 stronger and I understand everything a lot better. I知 out here competing every day to show these coaches that I want that spot. I just want a fair opportunity, and to just come out here and work hard to show them that I belong in that.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/06/08/vikings-edmond-robinson-hopes-to-win-chad-greenways-starting-spot/

Everson Griffen: 展e can be special. But it痴 up to us.
vike daddy

Most Valuable Poster (2nd Ballot)

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Edmond Robinson built off a strong few weeks of Organized Team Activity practices by having a solid outing on the first day of minicamp. Robinson, who has lined up next to Anthony Barr and Eric Kendricks with the first-team defense for much of the offseason program, is aiming for the starting spot vacated by the retired Chad Greenway. The third-year linebacker and Emmanuel Lamur took reps with the first team base defense on Tuesday.

Robinson impressed Tuesday by leaping up to knock away a pass inside the 10-yard line in a red zone drill. Robinson saved his best for later by perfectly reading a Taylor Heinicke pass, corralling the interception and racing the other way.

http://www.vikings.com/news/article-1/3-Observations-Edmond-Robinson-Impressed-at-Day-1-of-Minicamp/ddd271f4-4d1c-4b31-8cc2-884c990166a8

Everson Griffen: 展e can be special. But it痴 up to us.
SteelKing728

PostPosted: Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Pretty neat that you can make 3 posts in 3 different threads all from the same link Laughing

Buuut I'm not complaining. Thanks for the updates VD Wink

Im starting to come around to the idea that Lamur isn't making the 53 man roster.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SteelKing728 wrote:
Im starting to come around to the idea that Lamur isn't making the 53 man roster.

I'd be ok with that, I'm excited to see what Robinson can do.

"My purpose will not be denied."
- Teddy Bridgewater 9/1/16

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Minnesota Vikings All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: