You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packers OTA/Mini-Camp/Training Camp News and Notes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Shanedorf


Joined: 18 Mar 2014
Posts: 1583
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Zach Kruse with a cut up of Daniels trashing some cowboys

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/876845613295570945/video/1

paraphrased from palmy:

"I'd stick Montravious' Adams locker right next to Daniels and hand him a pen and paper"
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 11933
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanedorf wrote:
Zach Kruse with a cut up of Daniels trashing some cowboys

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/876845613295570945/video/1

paraphrased from palmy:

"I'd stick Montravious' Adams locker right next to Daniels and hand him a pen and paper"


Can't wait.

Adams is in a perfect spot to develop at a reasonable (his) pace right now.
_________________
packerjmf wrote:
GWH87 wrote:
Somebody take the off season shovel out of Ted's hands & bury him in his own hole.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shanedorf


Joined: 18 Mar 2014
Posts: 1583
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Stoked to see Daniels in TC
Stoked to see Adams too

Packerraymond wrote:

Explosive with heavy hands. I love Adams, contemplated a 1st round grade for him, settled at mid 2.


palmy50 wrote:

Adams: Kid sure is a damn freak though. Very good with the hands also. Don't be shocked if Adams shows better than most do at position played his rookie year.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 11933
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanedorf wrote:
Stoked to see Daniels in TC
Stoked to see Adams too

Packerraymond wrote:

Explosive with heavy hands. I love Adams, contemplated a 1st round grade for him, settled at mid 2.


palmy50 wrote:

Adams: Kid sure is a damn freak though. Very good with the hands also. Don't be shocked if Adams shows better than most do at position played his rookie year.


Didn't mention Clark.





Massively disappointed.
_________________
packerjmf wrote:
GWH87 wrote:
Somebody take the off season shovel out of Ted's hands & bury him in his own hole.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Shanedorf


Joined: 18 Mar 2014
Posts: 1583
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank-O


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Posts: 2289
Location: Wisconsin - Cheeseland
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 10:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any of you guys know if training camp is open to the public? Looking at possibly tomorrow and or Saturday.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Cadmus


Joined: 22 Apr 2013
Posts: 2351
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Frank-O wrote:
Any of you guys know if training camp is open to the public? Looking at possibly tomorrow and or Saturday.


Yes.

Unless they move inside due to inclement weather.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Frank-O


Joined: 20 Jun 2012
Posts: 2289
Location: Wisconsin - Cheeseland
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cadmus wrote:
Frank-O wrote:
Any of you guys know if training camp is open to the public? Looking at possibly tomorrow and or Saturday.


Yes.

Unless they move inside due to inclement weather.

Thank you. I've never been there but it's always been a plan of mine. Any tips or suggestions?
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
MNPackfan32


Joined: 22 Sep 2010
Posts: 10197
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just keeping up on Twitter, sure seemed like the corners got roasted by the WR's today. Didn't hear much about King, Jones was running some with the 1st team at ILB.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 11933
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Just keeping up on Twitter, sure seemed like the corners got roasted by the WR's today. Didn't hear much about King, Jones was running some with the 1st team at ILB.


great, there goes our Superb Owl odds right out the flippin' window. would be nice if Tempson wasn't sitting on his hands, but actively trying to improve our roster. same garbage group of corners as last year. wasting Rodgers' prime, flushing it right down the crapper!
_________________
packerjmf wrote:
GWH87 wrote:
Somebody take the off season shovel out of Ted's hands & bury him in his own hole.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
gizmo2012


Joined: 11 Mar 2007
Posts: 3163
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Just keeping up on Twitter, sure seemed like the corners got roasted by the WR's today. Didn't hear much about King, Jones was running some with the 1st team at ILB.


great, there goes our Superb Owl odds right out the flippin' window. would be nice if Tempson wasn't sitting on his hands, but actively trying to improve our roster. same garbage group of corners as last year. wasting Rodgers' prime, flushing it right down the crapper!


I hope your comments were tongue-in-cheek because, if not, they were pretty dumb. Don't forget they lost their 1 shutdown corner forever and they lost the other starting CB for weeks, plus they lost the slot DB for a few weeks. Even with that, the team got to the NFC Championship game. I am really looking forward to what should be an improved defensive backfield to go along with an improved running game. Are you ready!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
NormSizedMidget


Joined: 28 Mar 2011
Posts: 17912
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Who's on IR so far
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
CentralFC


Joined: 03 Feb 2011
Posts: 11933
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

gizmo2012 wrote:
CentralFC wrote:
MNPackfan32 wrote:
Just keeping up on Twitter, sure seemed like the corners got roasted by the WR's today. Didn't hear much about King, Jones was running some with the 1st team at ILB.


great, there goes our Superb Owl odds right out the flippin' window. would be nice if Tempson wasn't sitting on his hands, but actively trying to improve our roster. same garbage group of corners as last year. wasting Rodgers' prime, flushing it right down the crapper!


I hope your comments were tongue-in-cheek because, if not, they were pretty dumb. Don't forget they lost their 1 shutdown corner forever and they lost the other starting CB for weeks, plus they lost the slot DB for a few weeks. Even with that, the team got to the NFC Championship game. I am really looking forward to what should be an improved defensive backfield to go along with an improved running game. Are you ready!


Completely TIC. Just preempting some of the knee jerk reactions we'll see for the next few weeks Smile
_________________
packerjmf wrote:
GWH87 wrote:
Somebody take the off season shovel out of Ted's hands & bury him in his own hole.

How can he dig a hole if he's too busy sitting on his hands?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
deltarich87


Joined: 29 Dec 2014
Posts: 6107
Location: Bay Area
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

MNPackfan32 wrote:
Just keeping up on Twitter, sure seemed like the corners got roasted by the WR's today. Didn't hear much about King, Jones was running some with the 1st team at ILB.


They had him, oddly enough, playing scout team WR today. Still taking it slow with him since he missed all the spring workouts/OTAs due to school.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
CWood21


Moderator
Joined: 27 Jun 2008
Posts: 49485
Location: mike23md on the dope sig
PostPosted: Thu Jul 27, 2017 12:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

CentralFC wrote:
Completely TIC. Just preempting some of the knee jerk reactions we'll see for the next few weeks Smile


You act like that's exclusive to Packers fans...
_________________

PackFan4Life wrote:
I have been pooping like a unicorn for two days and it is freaky.

bkobow05 wrote:
So this is what DCR feels like on Saturdays...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 15 of 16

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group