You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packers OTA/Mini-Camp/Training Camp News and Notes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BlondeonBlonde

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2017 10:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
Joe Whitt's praise for Herb Waters is intriguing. I'm ready for TC.

Anyone gottalink to what he said this time

Google does.
PackyAttacky

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 4:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/875387128271826945
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

Google does.

Well since you're going to be a DB about it typical forum etiquette is to post what was said or a link not "wow what that guy that said was cool"

I actually asked not for myself but so a link for everyone would be around and we didn't all have you Google because your lazy [inappropriate/removed] couldn't post a link and now make us all waste 20 seconds.

But great snarky remark right?
BlondeonBlonde

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

Google does.

Well since you're going to be a DB about it typical forum etiquette is to post what was said or a link not "wow what that guy that said was cool"

I actually asked not for myself but so a link for everyone would be around and we didn't all have you Google because your lazy [inappropriate/removed] couldn't post a link and now make us all waste 20 seconds.

Laughing
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

Google does.

Laughing

Hahaha I'm a clown who goes and talks about stuff that 90% of others aren't aware and doesn't leave a link then gets snarky when someone asks that a link be posted.

Hundreds of people view this forum. You start to collectively waste a lot of time because you wouldn't copy paste. You deemed it worthy of your time to comment on what he said, it was probably worth taking the time to tell us.

But make me the bad guy emote man.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackyAttacky wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

https://twitter.com/zachkruse2/status/875387128271826945

This forum thanks you
BlondeonBlonde

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

Google does.

Laughing

Hahaha I'm a clown who goes and talks about stuff that 90% of others aren't aware and doesn't leave a link then gets snarky when someone asks that a link be posted.

Hundreds of people view this forum. You start to collectively waste a lot of time because you wouldn't copy paste. You deemed it worthy of your time to comment on what he said, it was probably worth taking the time to tell us.

You like arguing, don't you? I should have posted the link. Figured everyone here follows closely enough though that it wasn't necessary. My deepest apologies for that.

Must you always come off as such a whiny little [inappropriate/removed]?
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

Google does.

Laughing

You like arguing, don't you? I should have posted the link. Figured everyone here follows closely enough though that it wasn't necessary. My deepest apologies for that.

I'm not arguing. I'm trying to poke at this so this stuff happens less.

And you probably take all my posts and tone seriously. Which is a mistake.

Just post what the dude said. Not "oh man did you hear what McCarthy said?" What's the big deal to just post it? Like I said, you deemed it worthy to discuss. Why should everyone else have to look it up to discuss it? Is your time more valuable than the collective?

I bet most people here didn't know what you were referencing without looking. Post a link. It's just common forum etiquette for something like this. Sorry I'm a whiney beach that made you feel silly about your post.

I love my rep here. It's so not me IRL. I need to make sure I keep it that way. It's entertaining. Lol
BlondeonBlonde

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
BlondeonBlonde wrote:

Google does.

Laughing

I'm not arguing. I'm trying to poke at this so this stuff happens less.

And you probably take all my posts and tone seriously. Which is a mistake.

Just post what the dude said. Not "oh man did you hear what McCarthy said?" What's the big deal to just post it? Like I said, you deemed it worthy to discuss. Why should everyone else have to look it up to discuss it? Is your time more valuable than the collective?

I bet most people here didn't know what you were referencing without looking. Post a link. It's just common forum etiquette for something like this. Sorry I'm a whiney beach that made you feel silly about your post.

I love my rep here. It's so not me IRL. I need to make sure I keep it that way. It's entertaining. Lol

No worries, you didn't.
PackFan4Life

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I expect most posters here to be fairly knowledgeable and keeping up with everything that is in the media regarding the Packers too. I do not post links because of it- I read it and if you want to verify it you are welcomed to yourself. I am not a reporter and therefore do not have to prove what I read. If people do not like that, I do not care. I do not care for what ever etiquette someone thinks should be followed either, post what you want and do not violate the terms of service and be happy. If you do not like the way someone posts, who cares? Lot of people get way too wound up in the way THEY want things instead of just enjoying the fact we have the forum to use the way we all want for our own entertainment. At some point we all just need to get over ourselves and let little petty comments go because it does not matter.
Shanedorf

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Esty Afew

Coach Mike McCarthy said he expects Corey Linsley, who is still recovering from offseason ankle surgery, to be on the field when the Packers reconvene for camp in late July.
“I would think so. I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t be, unless there’s some type of setback,” McCarthy said on Thursday

Linsley needed surgery in February to clean up an injury he originally suffered in 2015. He missed the entire offseason workout program while the ankle healed

http://packerswire.usatoday.com/2017/06/15/packers-expect-corey-linsley-back-for-training-camp/
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PackFan4Life wrote:
I expect most posters here to be fairly knowledgeable and keeping up with everything that is in the media regarding the Packers too. I do not post links because of it- I read it and if you want to verify it you are welcomed to yourself. I am not a reporter and therefore do not have to prove what I read. If people do not like that, I do not care. I do not care for what ever etiquette someone thinks should be followed either, post what you want and do not violate the terms of service and be happy. If you do not like the way someone posts, who cares? Lot of people get way too wound up in the way THEY want things instead of just enjoying the fact we have the forum to use the way we all want for our own entertainment. At some point we all just need to get over ourselves and let little petty comments go because it does not matter.

Cool.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 11:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Shanedorf wrote:
Esty Afew

Coach Mike McCarthy said he expects Corey Linsley, who is still recovering from offseason ankle surgery, to be on the field when the Packers reconvene for camp in late July.
“I would think so. I don’t see any reason why he wouldn’t be, unless there’s some type of setback,” McCarthy said on Thursday

Linsley needed surgery in February to clean up an injury he originally suffered in 2015. He missed the entire offseason workout program while the ankle healed

http://packerswire.usatoday.com/2017/06/15/packers-expect-corey-linsley-back-for-training-camp/

Totally forgot he had that surgery.

Also: This is the way you should post things said by staff. If you don't want to, fine, I'll make fun of you.
BlondeonBlonde

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 12:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NormSizedMidget wrote:
Shanedorf wrote:
Esty Afew

Also: This is the way you should post things said by staff. If you don't want to, fine, I'll throw a fit.

FIFY.
NormSizedMidget

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2017 3:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BlondeonBlonde wrote:
NormSizedMidget wrote:
Shanedorf wrote:
Esty Afew

Also: This is the way you should post things said by staff. If you don't want to, fine, I'll throw a fit.

FIFY.

You realize I'm being intentionally annoying and over-reacting on purpose right?

(If you're trying to get under my skin for whining, you won't. It's an act, and it works, plus it's Friday man, FRIDAY!)

I bet you think twice before you make that same type of post.

Strategery.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 14 of 16

Jump to: