You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

Packers OTA/Mini-Camp/Training Camp News and Notes
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:01 pm    Post subject: Packers OTA/Mini-Camp/Training Camp News and Notes Reply with quote

Two full days in and no one is posting about this stuff. What's wrong with you guys?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sounds like it will be Randall in the slot to start this year. Big fan of that move. House, King and Gunter outside.

Sounds like both Burnett and Jones played a lot of LB today, had some HHCD/Brice safety sets. Also a big fan of that.

I'm really excited for the defensive looks we can present right now. Granted 50% of these guys will be hurt come Seattle week and we'll be stuck with no versatility at all, but for right now all is exiting news.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Where are you reading this? Where's the best place for OTA updates?

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Listened to Houses interview, guy seems very very confident coming back here, look forward to seeing how he plays.
AlexGreen#20

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It will be interesting to see who's getting reps in the preseason. Two of House, Rollins, Randall, Gunter, King are going to be sitting.
NCPackFan

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Packerraymond wrote:
Sounds like it will be Randall in the slot to start this year. Big fan of that move. House, King and Gunter outside.

Sounds like both Burnett and Jones played a lot of LB today, had some HHCD/Brice safety sets. Also a big fan of that.

I'm really excited for the defensive looks we can present right now. Granted 50% of these guys will be hurt come Seattle week and we'll be stuck with no versatility at all, but for right now all is exiting news.

This doesn't surprise me within the least. We've been wanting to develop a box Safety/LB hybrid for awhile and have played various guys within that role
Packerraymond

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCPackFan wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:

This doesn't surprise me within the least. We've been wanting to develop a box Safety/LB hybrid for awhile and have played various guys within that role

The more surprising part was that Brice slid into the other starting S spot, he's a forgotten guy I'm intrigued to see this camp.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 2:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

NCPackFan wrote:
Packerraymond wrote:

Seems like we've been aiming for this since Aaron Rouse. Hopefully we've finally hit on a draft pick.

TytybearsFan21 wrote:
Justo knows nothing about sportz

justo wrote:
I would be a terrible coach/anything.
PackyAttacky

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AlexGreen#20 wrote:
It will be interesting to see who's getting reps in the preseason. Two of House, Rollins, Randall, Gunter, King are going to be sitting.

Still would think it is Randall and Rollins jobs to lose. I do want the best 3 out there of course.
ajdodge09

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Bennett's interview is great. Liking this guy a lot already.

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ajdodge09 wrote:

Bennett is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Dude has a great personality that this team needs.

A few things im intrigued by:

- Obviously the CB situation. #1 on the list of important things.
- The RB situation
- Linebackers
- Does Janis make the roster?
arcilite12

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's a shame King is not able to attend until his school finishes up. A repeat of what Kenny Clark went through last year.

Hope it doesn't set him back too much with all the installs going on.
HyponGrey

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 8:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siman08/OH wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:

Bennett is quickly becoming a favorite of mine. Dude has a great personality that this team needs.

- The RB situation
- Linebackers
Probably our KR again with Davis on the other side
vegas492

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 9:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Siman08/OH wrote:
ajdodge09 wrote:

- The RB situation
- Linebackers

I'm thinking that Janis is traded. He will fetch a #6 or #7 round pick and has value on special teams. That value isn't enough to keep him over our fifth round pick, or Davis, but it should get us a pick back for him.
From my perspective, and I don't know if Brett would say this [publicly] -- I know he's shared with me -- we would not be nearly as appreciative of everything that the Packers are had we not seen it from the other side," ---Ryan Longwell 2016
packerfanman4

PostPosted: Wed May 24, 2017 12:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's the best source for info regarding OTAs? No longer live in Wisconsin and don't know the best sources to read anymore. Have tomorrow and Friday off though so might as well catch up on things that actually interest me.

Forgive my second post but thought posting in this thread may be better in getting this question answered.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Green Bay Packers All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 1 of 16

Jump to: