You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

David Irving - Failed PED Test
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Matts4313

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 3:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Rtnldave wrote:
Matts4313 wrote:
I feel like all your crazy rants come from the fact that you listen to too much eagles radio. Do yourself a favor and get satellite radio. Sirus NFLxm is the best radio station in the world, bar none.

PS- If you grew up in the 70's than you know it was prevelant for the Steelers to share steriods in the locker room out in the open. If you watched the 80's than you know LT used to do lines of coke pregame and at halftime. If you watched the 90s than you know we have no business winning 3 superbowls as 1/2 our offense would be in prison.

You are just being silly with this whole rant.

All true points. But NONE of it was scrutinized to the point of suspending players resulting in teams NOT reaching a championship.

Again all handled with a degree of discretion.

But if I can't state my opinion here about how annoying and unlikable all of this 24/7 ish is about players off field issues are, then what the hell is the site for?

Blowing smoke up each other's arses?

Being "silly" is the one area where I will disagree with you Matts. And if everyone here thinks that the issues I speak of are not killing the anticipation of an upcoming season, killing the sport in effect, then we will just have to agree to disagree.

In short, I'm getting sick of it all.

But thanks for playing.

My post was in tongue in cheek to rile you up a little bit, I hope that was clear.

The reason though that it wasnt 24/7, suspensions and killing championship seasons is very easy to explain: There wasnt mass internet. Now if Trump farts its on everyone twitter feed in 15 seconds. If he lets a cussword slip it will be the frontpage of everyones facebook.

We live in a different world, but the people are still farting and cussing.

Tony Romos Last pass was a TD against the EAGLES!
ManInTheMirror

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2017 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"We live in a different world, but the people are still farting and cussing."

That's deep, bro.

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Dallas Cowboys All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3

Jump to: