Discuss football with over 60,000 fans. Free Membership. Join now!

FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

GO PREDS!!!
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ttitansfan4life

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:10 pm    Post subject: GO PREDS!!! Reply with quote

Not sure of how many hockey fans we have on here but I know we have people from Tennessee on here and with the Preds making the finals, felt the need to hype them up. Can't say I grew up a Predator fan(love the Red Wings) but being a fan of the Titans and Nashville in general, I have paid attention to them from a far. Would love to see them win their first Stanley Cup.

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
VY-FTW

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I WATCHED IT ALL!!! ITS HYPE

Adopt a Titan:
Jurrell Casey
Tajae Sharpe
BurheadTitans

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a hometown guy being born and raised in Tennessee and support all the home teams (Titans, Vols, and Grizz) so naturally I consider the Preds my team. Am I a die-hard hockey fan? No, I only started really watching games during their playoff run and man watching games have changed my opinions on hockey. Its a fun, exciting game with a ton of action. I don't really understand it all yet but I plan on really learning the game before next year. With all that said let's bring on the Cup boys Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It is my dream to see a professional sports championship brought home to the Volunteer state. I would hope it would be the Titans first but at this point I'd take a Grizz or Preds championship as well.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 11:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm 4 Predator victories away from... still not caring about hockey. Laughing

Crazy a team that has never won its division has a shot at winning the cup.

Been to a few Knoxville Ice Bears games with friends and had a blast at them. Just don't know any of the players, where they come from, etc so makes it hard to care about the team.

Now if only Nashville is able to sneak into the MLS this next cycle. That'd be a TN team I'd have no issue adding to my fandom.
TNKnick463

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nashville is absolutely BUZZING. It's a crazy time to live in the area. Now all we need to do is get an NBA team and we'll be all set Laughing
TitanTuff

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

2017 Adopt-a-Titan
Delanie Walker
Amy Adams Strunk - MVP Owner
lamont

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Congrats Preds. Bring home the Cup and make us native Tennesseans proud. Cool Applause

I will be celebrating on Broadway like it's the Titans winning a SB. Shocked Laughing

**The #1 reason the Titans are my favorite team is #9. -- R.I.P Steve "Air" McNair**
Shout out to NS922 on da sig
TitanSlim

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Enjoy it guys. I remember the 02 and 06 run by the Hurricanes here in Raleigh, and what it did to the city/state. Fun times.

#MTGA
BurheadTitans

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

TNKnick463 wrote:
Nashville is absolutely BUZZING. It's a crazy time to live in the area. Now all we need to do is get an NBA team and we'll be all set Laughing

Grizz all day baby. Grit and Grind. Cool

I still would like to see Tennessee get an MLB team at some point. I won't be a fan because I've grown up a Reds fan and too invested in them but it would be nice to have a team in all major professional leagues.
Baseball: Cincinnati Reds

Tennessee Titans (FFMD 2014) Offensive Coordinator
TT4Life7

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurheadTitans wrote:
I'm a hometown guy being born and raised in Tennessee and support all the home teams (Titans, Vols, and Grizz) so naturally I consider the Preds my team. Am I a die-hard hockey fan? No, I only started really watching games during their playoff run and man watching games have changed my opinions on hockey. Its a fun, exciting game with a ton of action. I don't really understand it all yet but I plan on really learning the game before next year. With all that said let's bring on the Cup boys Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

It is my dream to see a professional sports championship brought home to the Volunteer state. I would hope it would be the Titans first but at this point I'd take a Grizz or Preds championship as well.

This explains my hockey situation perfectly (minus the hometown guy part). Its been alot of fun to watch even amongst all the Pens fans friends. Hopin for a Preds/Pens match up so I can go to a game.

2015 Adopt-A-Titan:
Marcus Mariota
Byron Stingily
TheDeeeeej

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I started rooting for the preds a few years ago.

I went to 3 games this regular season and there is no way I would have predicted this.

Going to the games made me fall in love with the team and hockey in general. Cant believe I passed it off for so long.

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Started going to games in 1998 when they were god awful, stuck with it through the years that Blackberry dillhole tried to move them, and it's really awesome seeing how it's come along.

They've had an intense following from day 1, albeit it Section 303 was pretty small in the beginning. Really cool to see how they've organically grown the sport, but really this wouldn't be happening without the growth of Nashville in general. Their leadership has really done a good job, and it's encouraging to see all these Titans guys at the games supporting the market. Hope AAS and J-Rob continue to take the football team down that path to a winning culture now as well.
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 3:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm a Bruins fan but I always root for the Preds too. I hope they take it I love the Titans players current and former tagging along for the ride

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
Titans fan 617

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I forgot to mention that I give the city of Nashville a ton of credit for the support they have in the Preds. There support has been there for years it's not just this year because they are in the cup. In 13 the day the Titans beat the Chargers a buddy an some me where going to go see the Preds vs Islanders that night in a preseason game thinking we would get tickets for nothing thinking no one would be going to a preseason game. When we got near the arena it looked like a playoff game with all the yellow jerseys and was packed. We didn't even attempt it but it was nice to see the support. The Bs here in Boston don't get any type of preseason support from the fans like that here

DaQuan Jones

Jayon Brown

Sig By El Ramster
titansNvolsR#1

PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

BurheadTitans wrote:
TNKnick463 wrote:

Grizz all day baby. Grit and Grind. Cool

I still would like to see Tennessee get an MLB team at some point. I won't be a fan because I've grown up a Reds fan and too invested in them but it would be nice to have a team in all major professional leagues.

The issue with an MLB team is the same issues with the Titans. TN is in too close a proximity to other teams with fanhoods ingrained through family ties for an MLB team to do well. Nobody that has grown up with them as their team is giving up the Reds, Braves, Cardinals, or Cubs (WGN is a hell of a way to spread fanhood). Nashville would do better with an MLS team. Especially since the city already has a huge following for the USMNT.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Tennessee Titans All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: