You are currently viewing the old forums. We have upgraded to a new NFL Forum.
This old forum is being left as a read-only archive.
Please update your bookmarks to our new forum at forums.footballsfuture.com.


 FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

FootballsFuture.com Forum Index
FootballsFuture.com Home

The E3 2017 Thread
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
 
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 9:52 am    Post subject: The E3 2017 Thread Reply with quote

God I wish it was here already

What games are you looking forward to hearing more about?

Of the games I know that will be there I'm excited for AC:Origins and Far Cry 5
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Thelonebillsfan


Joined: 22 Jan 2009
Posts: 29450
Location: In the ether
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AC is likely getting a reveal sometime in the next week or so.
_________________


Adopt a Bill: WR, Robert Woods 5 rec, 86 Yards, 1 TD's
Adopt a Bill: DE/OLB, Mario Williams 8 TKLS, 4.5 Sacks, 4.5 TFL
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ttitansfan4life


Joined: 30 Dec 2009
Posts: 32991
Location: Delaware
PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Another AC? YES!!! Love the series.
_________________

Adopt-A-Titan:
Avery Williamson
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
Silver&Black88


Moderator
Joined: 24 Feb 2009
Posts: 41597
Location: Los Angeles, CA
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:32 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Maybe news on Last of Us 2 or Spiderman?

Updates on Days Gone, Get Even, God of War 4 or Rime
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
HorizontoZenith


Joined: 03 Mar 2016
Posts: 5911
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just want a super secret awesome RPG that's a perfect mix between The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect that's going to be released thirty minutes after it's announced.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
rob_shadows


Joined: 30 Dec 2006
Posts: 3643
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 6:51 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

HorizontoZenith wrote:
I just want a super secret awesome RPG that's a perfect mix between The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect that's going to be released thirty minutes after it's announced.


So...basically you're saying you want ES6? lol
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
TXsteeler


Joined: 17 Oct 2013
Posts: 2514
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping Kingdom Hearts 3 gets a release date finally. God of War, some RDR2 action would be nice as well.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
FourThreeMafia


Joined: 28 Sep 2006
Posts: 63655
Location: East of Sixburgh
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hoping to hear about a new Batman Arkham game (now being developed by WB Montreal), but it supposedly wont be at this years E3.

There are several games Im interested in, but I am most excited about possible new IPs.

Also, Im curious if they will ANNOUNCE a new GTA game. Doubtful...but seems like its getting to be that time for a new one.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 10:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

FourThreeMafia wrote:
Hoping to hear about a new Batman Arkham game (now being developed by WB Montreal), but it supposedly wont be at this years E3.

There are several games Im interested in, but I am most excited about possible new IPs.

Also, Im curious if they will ANNOUNCE a new GTA game. Doubtful...but seems like its getting to be that time for a new one.


With red dead coming out I doubt there's any sort of GTA game announcement for at least 2 more years. They're still very active updating GTA online
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
l3lind golfer


Most Valuable Poster (6th Ballot)

Joined: 17 Nov 2005
Posts: 53842
Location: California
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm most excited to see this new xbox console and hear about all the details that we don't know about yet (it's official name, price, release date, and other technical details I hope they cover. Also, even though I don't have a Nintendo Switch, I'd like to see what they have planned on the horizon for that console. If they can release some more great exclusive games in a timely manner, that would be huge.

As far as the typical stuff, I'm sick of hear about the same crap every E3. Pretty excited for some new information this year.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Kiltman


Moderator
Joined: 25 Nov 2007
Posts: 17463
Location: Flipadelphia
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 4:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two of my most anticipated games are coming out so soon...E3 won't do much to add to the hype.

But I'm excited to see what reveal or showing Middle-Earth Shadow of War has at Xbox' bigger longer show.

And I'm sure we'll see a tiny bit of Destiny 2 at Sony's Press Conference.

I'm not necessarily that excited to see Red Dead stuff, just want to play it

I can't wait to see what's up with Project Scorpio, messaging has been on point so far. Want to see if they can land it at E3. Pricing will say a lot.
Interested to see who they get in from outside of the first party (and MiddleEarth) to showcase the thing

Interested to see what Fallout 4vr looks like, as it's getting a lot of behind closed doors praise
_________________

Eagles Forum Hall of Famer | 2013 Gold Standard Baldy | 2015 Steegles Baldy | The Reigning ENBD Champion
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Remixxxxxxx


Joined: 06 Mar 2009
Posts: 14470
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The new FarCry trailer is sick - seems like it's going to be a game based around a cult from Montana.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Tyty


Joined: 05 Sep 2015
Posts: 5469
Location: do what you want ea I'm not your mother
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kiltman wrote:
Two of my most anticipated games are coming out so soon...E3 won't do much to add to the hype.

But I'm excited to see what reveal or showing Middle-Earth Shadow of War has at Xbox' bigger longer show.

And I'm sure we'll see a tiny bit of Destiny 2 at Sony's Press Conference.

I'm not necessarily that excited to see Red Dead stuff, just want to play it

I can't wait to see what's up with Project Scorpio, messaging has been on point so far. Want to see if they can land it at E3. Pricing will say a lot.
Interested to see who they get in from outside of the first party (and MiddleEarth) to showcase the thing

Interested to see what Fallout 4vr looks like, as it's getting a lot of behind closed doors praise


I'm really hoping Shadow of War feels new and different from the original. I hope it's not like I'm playing a $15 DLC of Shadow of Mordor
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
bucsfan333


Joined: 15 Jun 2007
Posts: 38534
Location: the mitten
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

rob_shadows wrote:
HorizontoZenith wrote:
I just want a super secret awesome RPG that's a perfect mix between The Witcher 3 and Mass Effect that's going to be released thirty minutes after it's announced.


So...basically you're saying you want ES6? lol

Pretty much. Laughing

Except we have until probably 2020 until we get that blessing. Sad
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail
KManX89


Joined: 25 Oct 2012
Posts: 9419
Location: Charlotte, North Carolina
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 8:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm hoping for a Devil May Cry 5 reveal. The producer of Devil May Cry and Dragon's Dogma (Hideaki Itsuno) said he plans to reveal a new game this year, so it's very possible this is the year we'll FINALLY get to see DMC5 @ E3. If so, then color me stoked.

Beyond that, I'm hoping we FINALLY get a Kingdom Hearts 3 trailer and release date and some Switch exclusives.

Also, Sega recently said they plan to bring back old IPs (yay!), I'm hoping we see some of those @ E3. Like I said in the other thread, a new Streets of Rage game for the Switch would be a day one purchase for me.
_________________
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    FootballsFuture.com Forum Index -> Madden 17 and video games All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 26, 27, 28  Next
Page 1 of 28

 
Jump to:  
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum




Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group